Deleted
    Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to admit the idea that Garona could be half orc, half human. There are some evidences like she said that Gul'dan gave her her mother's tooth (that didn't look like draenei tooth at all). She really really look like an human (ofc that could be justified but that's huge imo and they obviously thought about it), and if the discussion between her and Medivh stayed on the final cut... To me that means something.

I'm seriously beginning to admit that in this version of the lore, she could be the daughter of an orc and Medhiv (who travelled maybe on Draenor at some point, now he's dead they won't have to explain it anymore anyway).

And considering that the Garona's birth isn't a REALLY interesting point (that would only bring a rape on the theatre, and I don't see the point on transforming warcraft on GoT v2), that's not a real problem finally.

Any thought ?

EDIT : And Paula is always describing her character as "half human" on the interviews.
    Last edited by mmoc28363dc913; 2016-05-31 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    that's not true i saw the trailer many time on real time and dmax
    Nice then! I never watch these channels. To be honest, I barely watch TV at all, but I've never seen the trailer in other channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to admit the idea that Garona could be half orc, half human. There are some evidences like she said that Gul'dan gave her her mother's tooth (that didn't look like draenei tooth at all). She really really look like an human (ofc that could be justified but that's huge imo and they obviously thought about it), and if the discussion between her and Medivh stayed on the final cut... To me that means something.

I'm seriously beginning to admit that in this version of the lore, she could be the daughter of an orc and Medhiv (who travelled maybe on Draenor at some point, now he's dead they won't have to explain it anymore anyway).

And considering that the Garona's birth isn't a REALLY interesting point (that would only bring a rape on the theatre, and I don't see the point on transforming warcraft on GoT v2), that's not a real problem finally.

Any thought ?

EDIT : And Paula is always describing her character as "half human" on the interviews.
    Eh I dunno. I just think she's cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    No, atleast what i saw
    BOOO!!! That was one of the things that made Moroes such a creepy dude
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I just have a slight dislike for 4 hour movies with 80% filler scenes.
    These "filler" scenes are most likely there to flesh out the story, not drive the plot. Something I heard Warcraft needed more too.

Deleted
    According to Duncan, Garona is indeed half Human in the movie, and the reason why will be included in the extended edition. Some people think there's a hint that Medivh is her father.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    According to Duncan, Garona is indeed half Human in the movie, and the reason why will be included in the extended edition. Some people think there's a hint that Medivh is her father.
    pretty much what I was thinking and trying to explain q: Do you have any link for that ? Don't remember seeing any official statement from DJ

Deleted
    pretty much what I was thinking and trying to explain q: Do you have any link for that ? Don't remember seeing any official statement from DJ
    One of the latest interviews on YouTube. I don't remember which one. Just go on YouTube, type "duncan jones interview" and order the results by date, you should be able to find it easily.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes in the novel m is g's f.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Colour me impressed. =)
    Seems there's some legitimacy in IGN after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Colour me impressed. =)
    Seems there's some legitimacy in IGN after all.
    I was always wondering if they would bash or praise it. And while this isn't top notch, its better than anything I had feared! Also a ton better than the other reviews out there

Funny how the comment section is filled with people complaining, saying the reviewer is biased by being a WoW player (is he really though?)

A professional reviewer should be one who actually know about the universe. I mean they wouldn't put a non-Marvel fan to review Captain America, no? So the same goes for this! But pretty much everyone who went in and liked the movie has given it between 5 and 8, so this is no different, even if he is a player. I am a player and originally gave it 7.5, but I have raised it to 8 now

Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    Has it been confirmed that there will be such an edition?

Deleted
    Honestly, I don't give any credibility to IGN, regardless of them liking or disliking the movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Has it been confirmed that there will be such an edition?
    Nope, but people like to throw it around as fact. DJ would like to do one, but it can apparently only happen if the theatrical version is successful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    yes in the novel m is g's f.
    Highlight to unravel the hidden message:

as long as "f" does not mean "father", but f***er, you are right. therefore, it would be very weird for garona to be his daughter. In the novel, everyone thought garona was half human, but given her age, that was just impossible. Later on, it is revealed that she is actually half draenei which perfectly makes se

PS: I assume m is medivh and g is garona.

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Honestly, I don't give any credibility to IGN, regardless of them liking or disliking the movie.
    Well go watch it yourself then

Deleted
    ArcaneFrostFire

He means novelization of the movie. Not The Last Guardian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Well go watch it yourself then
    Uh, I did, remember?

Uh, I did, remember?
    Uh then why are you acting like IGN cannot be trusted? If you already have made up your opinion lol

Deleted
    ArcaneFrostFire

He means novelization of the movie. Not The Last Guardian.
    ah I see. that's a real shame then. please use stronger/more concrete spoiler notifications when talking about the alternate storyline book

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    A middle ground review from IGN? I'm shocked, it's usually either crapbad or awesomesauce.

you know, one of the tstrengths of warcraft was that it is the first fantasy in the line of LtR, it wouldn't have hurt to have had more similarities, or at least the similarities emphasized.. for all the hate some of these guys pour on LotR, it is hugely successful and many people understand it.

You don't need to explain, dwarves, elves, goblins, trolls, ogres in wow because of it, and these races bearing the same archetype, helps, it kinda should have aimed for the cooler more effects cousin of LotR.

In many respects, it is that exactly. But LotR is written as a story, warcraft as a game with a story.