Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Oh god this dude...

He is saying everything in the movie is taken from LotR. Orcs VS Humans is a copy he says... also he says the CGI isn't impressive, says its just like the CGI from LotR and that there is too much of it. He wanted more practical effects... like in LotR... also he doesn't like the character design

Pretty much a fanboy of LotR and need to compare every fantasy movie to it...

---

Why do everyone even have to compare it? Why can't they judge the movie as its own thing? Back before LotR movies, did people even have anything to compare it to? Most likely not, but because they got this masterpiece back then, then we obviously have to compare it

Warcraft was not meant to be a masterpiece on the scale of LotR, but everyone is trying to act like it is and is bashing it for not being as good
    did he remove comments option for his vid before or after people criticized him??

I'm glad you personally went to the US to terrorize those reviewers while they tried to relax during their silly golf!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-31 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    According to Duncan, Garona is indeed half Human in the movie, and the reason why will be included in the extended edition. Some people think there's a hint that Medivh is her father.
    I seriously need to buy that thing when it comes out then.

Deleted
    Uh then why are you acting like IGN cannot be trusted? If you already have made up your opinion lol
    Because IGN can't be trusted. Very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Because IGN can't be trusted. Very simple.
    Why not? If the other reviewers can be trusted, then why not IGN?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDayne View Post
    did he remove comments option for his vid before or after people criticized him??
    After, I even left a comment and he replied to it lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Tache
    I don't really see the similarities between them other then they are both fantasy and they both have a race of creatures named orcs that look and act nothing alike... Warcraft is a lot more flashy, with a lot more spellcasting than the LOTR movie... LOTR seemed like it's somewhat dilluted Fantasy where Warcraft is Fantasy on steroids.

and he replied with "fair point"...

Deleted
    Uh then why are you acting like IGN cannot be trusted? If you already have made up your opinion lol
    IGN is another click-bait reviews site. The surprise here is that they gave a middle ground score to a movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post

and he replied with "fair point"...[/FONT][/COLOR]
    OK, he contradicts himself at the end of that sentence.

Tomorrow I will watch the film at 5:30pm italian timezone. About two or three hours later I will write my honest review here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    IGN is another click-bait reviews site. The surprise here is that they gave a middle ground score to a movie.
    Exactly. Their agenda is always to maximize profits, and I'm sure that's what happened with the Warcraft review, too.

Deleted
    Exactly. Their agenda is always to maximize profits, and I'm sure that's what happened with the Warcraft review, too.
    I used to see IGN for games and comics news, but after a month of constantly posting and reposting "how bad BvS is?", never went to the site again.

P.S.: still waiting for the boobs from a few pages earlier.
    Yeah, those would definately help in promoting the game to friends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post

and he replied with "fair point"...
    he'll probably remove voting too soon.

Deleted
    Do the people who are comparing Warcraft to Lord of the Rings also compare The Hobbit to Game of Thrones because they both have dragons in them?

Deleted
    P.S.: still waiting for the boobs from a few pages earlier.
    Send her a PM, see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Do the people who are comparing Warcraft to Lord of the Rings also compare The Hobbit to Game of Thrones because they both have dragons in them?
    No, but they obviously should *cries*

Deleted
    Send her a PM, see what happens.
    I was kinda joking, don't want to look like a perverted stalker asking for pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDayne View Post

I'm glad you personally went to the US to terrorize those reviewers while they tried to relax during their silly golf!
    You know the bad thing about CGI? I'm no longer sure anything in a video is real or not.

World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    My biggest gripe is how underused Orgrim was. I kept waiting for the moment when he takes over as Warchief but it never came. I guess it's being saved for the sequel along with the razing of SW.
    Yeah, Orgrim is one of the characters I thought about. He's clearly meant to shine in the sequels. Some of his most relevant acts didn't occurr in this movie yet so he had little reasons to be particularly relevant. Durotan was the star at this turn and is understandable considered the fact that he dies. For Orgrim is just a way to establish a basis, one from which he'll evolve. Even Kasinzky confirmed that Orgrim is still not Warchief material in this movie but he'll evolve in that direction in future sequels.

Also, a question for anyone who saw the movie: it was present in the movie the scene where young Medivh is initiated as new Guardian?

Oh god this dude...

He is saying everything in the movie is taken from LotR. Orcs VS Humans is a copy he says... also he says the CGI isn't impressive, says its just like the CGI from LotR and that there is too much of it. He wanted more practical effects... like in LotR... also he doesn't like the character design

Pretty much a fanboy of LotR and need to compare every fantasy movie to it...

---

Why do everyone even have to compare it? Why can't they judge the movie as its own thing? Back before LotR movies, did people even have anything to compare it to? Most likely not, but because they got this masterpiece back then, then we obviously have to compare it

Warcraft was not meant to be a masterpiece on the scale of LotR, but everyone is trying to act like it is and is bashing it for not being as good
    Well, "you can't please everyone" and this statement applies to this guy beautifully. I could go on and point out some evident flaws in his critique but I don't see the reason, we can just conclude that Warcraft isn't stuff for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Because they wrote something you agree with? Weird, if they'd ragged on it you'd have said they were full of shit. I guess the only legitimate reviews are good ones
    To be fair, I would have said the same thing before reading it, but I'm surprised as well. The review is uncharacteristically balanced and surprisingly good written. Which is weird, reviews on IGN are often strikingly bipolar, they either range from "OH AWESOME" to "LOL WHAT A CRAP".

I still consider IGN a trash click-baiter site but I can't deny that I expected something different, in a way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

So why is UK considered a "massive market" and Germany and France arent, both have more people living in them than the UK
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So why is UK considered a "massive market" and Germany and France arent, both have more people living in them than the UK
    It probably has to do with the average amount of people who go to the cinema and how much they pay for a ticket. The total population isn't important.