Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Page 7 of 271 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meanwhile in southeast Europe: my country is so poor they didn't have enough money to pay for broadcasting rights. That means i won't be able to watch Euro 2016 and probably not even Olympic games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    There is always the oh so fun livestreams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool).
    Possibly among the worst groups of defenders England has ever had going into a European Champonship. Hard to see them go any further than the group stage with any of these being put together as a back four.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If they don't perform, they're out" > Still calls for Memphis.

Hope the curse of Ronald Koeman remains for the World Cup as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Meanwhile in southeast Europe: my country is so poor they didn't have enough money to pay for broadcasting rights. That means i won't be able to watch Euro 2016 and probably not even Olympic games.
    You have a PC, therefore you can watch games via live streams. Download acestream and checkout the soccerstreams sub-reddit on reddit. There's always games and people post HD acestreams 5 mins before matches start.

waving the welsh flag on 16th june

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Drinkwater is very unlucky to miss out, sterling, barkley and wheelchair are lucky to be going
    Seriously....Drinkwater and Wheelchair? What's up with these names?!?

Why do people in eastern Europe always say "my country" instead of the country's name - especially when they don't have their country of origin in the avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    You have a PC, therefore you can watch games via live streams. Download acestream and checkout the soccerstreams sub-reddit on reddit. There's always games and people post HD acestreams 5 mins before matches start.
    Watching it on computer monitor is not the same as watching it on TV. Even if i somehow connect my monitor to TV (I need 10 meter cable) i doubt it will be the same quality.

Germany will win

They will face Italy in Quarter Finale and France in the Semi

The finale will most likely be against Spain
    Last edited by Nelle; 2016-05-31 at 07:45 PM.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Seriously....Drinkwater and Wheelchair? What's up with these names?!?

Why do people in eastern Europe always say "my country" instead of the country's name - especially when they don't have their country of origin in the avatar.
    Because every time i mention my country one of 3 things happen:
    1. Is that a part of Russia?
    2. Do you still live in caves down there? Do you even have electricity?
    3. Are you still in war?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Germany will win

They will face Italy in Quarter Finale and France in the Semi

The finale will most likely be against Spain
    Very optimistic since Germany hasn't been that great lately.

15+ Year Old Account
    3. Are you still in war?
    So? Just laugh at their ignorance.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So? Just laugh at their ignorance.
    Aren't Brits all obese, fish and chips eating people who say 'cunt' in every sentence in a Scouse accent?

Deleted
    NetTV Plus can be used on your PC. I did during the 2014 WC (well, I live in Denmark, but didn't have a TV nor cable channels), and it was all great quality. Serbian and Croatian channels should cover you in there. There's a free trial but I don't know how long it lasts; but, the final price is not bad at all.

https://www.nettvplus.com/en/

3. Are you still in war?
    Laugh at them, really. Stupid people talk shit about Portugal all the time, they think our women have mustaches, that we are poor and all we do is eating bifanas and watch football. Some even think we are part of Spain. We have almost as much history as them.

Anyway, i don't think Germany will win it. I think either France thanks to the home factor or some unexpected team.

As a Portuguese i always have this feeling but honestly, i think one of those unexpected winners can be Portugal or England. Slovakia and Wales also give me the sensation that they can surprise and go to the semi-finals or something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Laugh at them, really. Stupid people talk shit about Portugal all the time, they think our women have mustaches, that we are poor and all we do is eating bifanas and watch football. Some even think we are part of Spain. We have almost as much history as them.

Anyway, i don't think Germany will win it. I think either France thanks to the home factor or some unexpected team.

As a Portuguese i always have this feeling but honestly, i think one of those unexpected winners can be Portugal or England. Slovakia and Wales also give me the sensation that they can surprise and go to the semi-finals or something like that.
    While Portugal have a lot of talent and can surprise, I sort of hope for a finale between either two top teams (preferably Spain-France or Spain-Germany), or a top team against a complete outsider (I would love for Ukraine to be in the final; they're my choice for the Dark Horses and have a lot of talent and potential).

Hoping for a great tournament regardless of who ends up winning. We have great teams, and frankly, the attacking sphere is probably as good as ever. Look at France; its overall squad and especially the midfield-attack are frightening, not to mention they have lots of fresh young players who'll make things spicy. England and Belgium have potential to be cunning, but I feel they'll disappoint.

On a different note, Ukraine-Russia or Ireland-N. Ireland finals would probably be bloody exciting.

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair though, bifanas are amazing with beer so it's no wonder people think that. Bacalhau a Bras is another dish I love from there btw.

I'd like to see Portugal and France in the finals.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching it on computer monitor is not the same as watching it on TV. Even if i somehow connect my monitor to TV (I need 10 meter cable) i doubt it will be the same quality.
    It's better than not watching, right? FYI, you can find quality 720p streams if you're using acestream with aceplayer (it's like vlc with more extensions). The majority of web browser streams are shit though, I'll agree with you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda like France/Eng to win it. I think if Eng play to potential they have a legit shot with the talent. Kinda feel Ger/Spa/Ita have taken a step back recently. But who am I kidding already can see most of the squad not showing up besides Rooney and maybe Kane/Vardy.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    While Portugal have a lot of talent and can surprise, I sort of hope for a finale between either two top teams (preferably Spain-France or Spain-Germany), or a top team against a complete outsider (I would love for Ukraine to be in the final; they're my choice for the Dark Horses and have a lot of talent and potential).

Hoping for a great tournament regardless of who ends up winning. We have great teams, and frankly, the attacking sphere is probably as good as ever. Look at France; its overall squad and especially the midfield-attack are frightening, not to mention they have lots of fresh young players who'll make things spicy. England and Belgium have potential to be cunning, but I feel they'll disappoint.

On a different note, Ukraine-Russia or Ireland-N. Ireland finals would probably be bloody exciting.
    Yeah, it will be a great tournament without a doubt. Many teams can surprise.

Portugal-Spain is always hot too. Euro 2012 semi-finals till the penalties!

If Portugal doesn't win it i sympathize with a few teams like any team of the British Isles except England. Plus Belgium and Iceland.

I don't know why so many people are thinking about Spain to win. Can't really see it this Euro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    To be fair though, bifanas are amazing with beer so it's no wonder people think that. Bacalhau a Bras is another dish I love from there btw.

I'd like to see Portugal and France in the finals.
    I prefer bifanas with pineapple Sumol. xD I don't like Bacalhau a Bras much. But yeah, we have many amazing dishes. Many people talk about French cuisine but we have the same quality or more. We can make everything taste good somehow without too many spices and shit.

Thanks for the support! I like Canada but you guys never go far in the Gold Cup and you never qualify for the WC.

Deleted
    Yeah, it will be a great tournament without a doubt. Many teams can surprise.

Portugal-Spain is always hot too. Euro 2012 semi-finals till the penalties!

If Portugal doesn't win it i sympathize with a few teams like any team of the British Isles except England. Plus Belgium and Iceland.

I don't know why so many people are thinking about Spain to win. Can't really see it this Euro.
    On paper they are class still. In 2010-2012 they were the best team in the world and still have most of their players from then (or equally good/better, like De Gea). I can only imagine if they had Messi how frightening they'd have been then or now.