10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest this season is at least at the same level as last season. It's not bad by any means.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-05-31 at 07:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    To he honest this season is at least at the same level as last season. It's not bad by any means.
    There's a lot of great shows this season, I'd say it's pretty above the average.

Last season only had

ERASED
    Gate
    Dimension W
    Grimgar
    KonoSuba

As anything close to special. That's really weak compared to this, and not many of those shows were close to as good as the ones currently airing.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Do I have to watch 500 episodes of previous Macross shows to watch the current one?
    Not really. You'll be missing some of the backstory. I've heard people say to at least watch Do You Remember Love which is a movie.
    And there's only ~100 eps, it's not really that bad. Plus and Zero are pretty good and they're short ovas.

I don't think you'd like Delta but I could be mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >Binbougami ga!
    >Shinsekai Yori
    >Gankutsuou
    >Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
    Gochuumon
    >Kokoro Connect
    >Little Busters
    >Love Lab
    >Minami-ke
    >Non Non Biyori
    >Penguindrum
    >Ping Pong
    >Rozen Maiden
    >Sakura Trick
    >Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    >Shirobako
    >Tari Tari
    >Tsuritama
    >Ano Natsu

Do you even know what good anime is?
    I was thinking the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls und Panzer is decimating the sales charts.

Short version of sales:

Girls und Panzer Movie - 180k

Final OPM volume brought series to a 9k average. Decent.

http://www.someanithing.com/4902

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Not really. You'll be missing some of the backstory. I've heard people say to at least watch Do You Remember Love which is a movie.
    And there's only ~100 eps, it's not really that bad. Plus and Zero are pretty good and they're short ovas.

I don't think you'd like Delta but I could be mistaken
    I'm disappointed with Delta so far TBH. It's watchable, okay even. Most certainly not bad. I just hope it gets better.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-31 at 07:21 PM.

Warcraft movie was all right, not as bad as some make it out to be.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say the best shows this season are Luluco, Flying Witch, Re:Zero, Tanaka-kun, and Netoge.

Kabaneri is honestly pretty boring (most recent episode was good though). Zombies are the shittiest monsters ever. I actually like SnK more.
    Kiznaiver and Mayoiga got worse. In the latter case it kind of lost some appeal as the mystery unfolded, maybe I'll like it more when it is fully revealed.
    Kuma Miko is pretty hit and miss sometimes.

I dropped a whole bunch of shows though. Stray Dogs, Boku no Hero, Haifuri, Sakamoto, Joker Game, Big Order. I'm also still on episode two of Kuromukuro. I wouldn't even say they're bad shows it's just that they're not amazing and recently if I'm not "excited" to watch the latest episode, I just drop it because I could be doing something I enjoy more. The days of me watching pretty much everything are over.

This season is pretty decent, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly with Mayoiga, I wish it would have turned out to be more like Lord of the Flies and less, idk, whatever it is now.

Deleted
    I just watched Pacific Rim for the seventh time. Fuck. This is the movie Michael Bay thinks he's making when he's doing Transformers. I will never tire of this glorious shit. Best live action anime ever made.

I'm going to watch Masou Gakuen HxH because I'm a degenerate then drop it maybe 10 minutes in and redeem myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I'm going to watch Masou Gakuen HxH because I'm a degenerate then drop it maybe 10 minutes in and redeem myself.
    Is that the one that would work better as an outright hentai, where the MC's gotta bone the girls to power them up? Except it's the lowest grade LN, so actual sex is forbidden making the stupid plot even more stupid?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-31 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Too damn many... and I'll fall behind on all but maybe 3 of them, as usual.

Yeah, literally just got back from seeing it myself. Definitely not as bad as people say it is. I actually enjoyed it.

Biggest stand out of the whole thing for me was Gul'dan. The guy was just a beast. They nailed everything about him.

There are a lot of little things that I could nitpick like Khadgar's Kirin Tor "tattoo" basically being a radiation detector. But, overall, I loved it. You even get a Murloc making a cameo and the sound effect taken right from the game.

One thing I did notice (or rather didn't) was all the jarring shots of CG mixed with real stuff. When I was watching it, I only really noticed maybe twice where it looked a bit awkward, but they passed by very quickly. And while the actual canon lore was changed, they managed to reach the same end results that we know in the lore we're used to. Pretty solid overall. 8.5/10 and I'd even watch it again.
    The Murloc brought a big smile to my face, kept thinking to myself. Ive been there and there, so thats why Deadwind pass has no vegetation.
    Loved the cgi and barely noticed it at all. Needed more class representation ie Shaman's.

Looking forward to the sequel in a few years time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Looking forward to the sequel in a few years time.
    Give me a trilogy doing Arthas from the start to the very end, with a reference to Paragon, and I'm gonna cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is that the one that would work better as an outright hentai, where the MC's gotta bone the girls to power them up? Except it's the lowest grade LN, so actual sex is forbidden making the stupid plot even more stupid?
    No idea, but I expect boob grabs and silly things like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    No idea, but I expect boob grabs and silly things like that.
    Looking at the PV and description? Girls who randomly undress in public, force the MC to fondle them, and then punch him in the face for fondling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Give me a trilogy doing Arthas from the start to the very end, with a reference to Paragon, and I'm gonna cream.
    Stormwind and Ironforge looked amazing, to see Lordaeron in all its glory would make me happy.

Deleted
    Stormwind and Ironforge looked amazing, to see Lordaeron in all its glory would make me happy.
    Imagine watching the final grand battle against Arthas the Lich King, only to hear muffled "Usso! Taunta!" in the background.

So. Hudson. NekoPaLive. It was nice knowing you.

I want a Warcraft movie covering the Onyxia questlines for both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I want a Warcraft movie covering the Onyxia questlines for both factions.
    It would have to be a trilogy. First movie would be getting enough raid-ready people together. Second movie would be the journey of getting 2 people to the summoning stone...