Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    “I just kept saying to them, ‘How could you do this to a woman? This is not right.”
    Was she implying that doing that to a man would be right?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Of course. Why wouldn't it be?
    I mean, us men are easy targets for this kind of abuse, am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Part of me wonders if this lady is grossly exagerrating what took place but if she is telling the truth the cops definitely deserve to be punished, hopefully the investigation can clear this up. That being said, I wouldn't really consider this "gang rape", although her allegations still sound very unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    So.... She wasn't gangraped at all, but rather unlawfully searched

Misleading title is misleading
    What was described in this article counts as rape.

When I read she got triggered into dumbfoundery by the word "Indian," I knew that her definition of rape probably meant not being allowed to cross the border because that infringes on her bodily autonomy. I really wasn't that far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    When I read she got triggered into dumbfoundery by the word "Indian," I knew that her definition of rape probably meant not being allowed to cross the border because that infringes on her bodily autonomy. I really wasn't that far off.
    Whatever are you talking about? Your posts makes no sense whatsoever.
    Please clarify. (If you can.)

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Whatever are you talking about? Your posts makes no sense whatsoever.
    Please clarify. (If you can.)
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Gill, who has no criminal record, was questioned on why she was travelling to Elmo by the officer, who told her it was, "Indian country."

Startled by the comment, Gill was told she'd have to go into secondary questioning.
    Makes it sound like she SJWed her way into a cavity search.

The woman didn't say she was raped, and obviously what happened was wrong.
    Probably not the first time, certainly won't be the last. Hopefully the 3 "men" doing this to her can be traced and brought to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    So.... She wasn't gangraped at all, but rather unlawfully searched

Misleading title is misleading
    Yeah.

strip search is not the same as a Rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    She was probably referring losely to herself and appealing to their empathy (which they lacked), not busy thinking about being PC...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post

well. the official definition of marriage has been brutally destroyed. why not rape next?
    Melodramatic much?
    Putin khuliyo

Any credible source? No? Then I don't give a shit.

She probably has massive issues with her story if not a SINGLE other news outlet is picking up on it.

Where's the evidence? Why didn't she go to the hospital? Why isn't she pressing charges? It's all hearsay.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You got shit for rights at a border crossing. They can even detain you, drill your vehicle full of holes.
    As a Canadian that has traveled to the U.S many times, I can't stress this enough.

You do whatever the border guards tell you. You don't ever question them.

Last year visiting family in the States I was randomly selected, and mistakenly thought the guard was indicating the parking spot in front of him (he was behind the concrete barrier) instead of the one to the immediate left. After parking, he told me he did not "appreciate being made to fear for his life" and showed me his gun (in its holster), implying (I think) that he had considered drawing his gun and shooting at me as I approached the barrier at 5km/h.

You do whatever they tell you. And you never question them.

There was also that Liveleak recording in the news a few years back too: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/291602

"As soon as you pulled away when my officers tried to grab you: That's assault"

A Canadian gets irate with an officer and starts to mock them. Both he and his wife are threatened with jail time- which is usually an empty threat according to Canadian lawyers:

http://globalnews.ca/news/963270/nor...border-guards/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Any credible source? No? Then I don't give a shit.

She probably has massive issues with her story if not a SINGLE other news outlet is picking up on it.

Where's the evidence? Why didn't she go to the hospital? Why isn't she pressing charges? It's all hearsay.
    It makes the news occasionally- including major ones. CBC reported about a few of them here:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/3-canadians-accuse-u-s-border-guards-of-molestation-1.1164338

It happens. It just doesn't go anywhere: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/06/03/body-search/28398849/

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    When we hire out Customs and Border Protection personnel, we aren't hiring our best. They're allowing in drugs, committing crimes. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
    Yeah, that is what can happen when they are underfunded,undermanned and unappreciated.

On this topic, investigated it and then if the evidence shows they did what the victim said, prosecute their asses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please correct your title, its very misleading. But wow that was really messed up still, you would think that a female officer would be radioed to do the search.

They did nothing wrong and were within their powers to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

I think that's her.
    Who would want to cavity search THAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Who would want to cavity search THAT?
    Probably you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Probably you.
    Wow, such bait. So troll. Amaze.

Your wit is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    They did nothing wrong and were within their powers to do so.
    Even when by law cavity search has to be done by the same sex? And 45 minutes? Assuming, of course, this is true.