Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Silithus suffers from being an end game zone. 95% of the things you do there are meta quests and the like. Overall it has a great theme, music and stuff. I loved it personally.

How were the Pandaren racist? That zone was the worst though... You go from Jade forest, where you're learning about Pandaren, fight the opposite faction.... to planting crops, fixing a brewery, getting rid of weeds and pests... just a bizarre transition.
    You evil outsiders know nothing blah blah blah, they instantly steriotype every other race as ignorant morons, its unbearable, they just act the entire way through as smug superior assholes like they know so much better when they havent had to deal with half the threats the rest of the world has, like the scourge or the legion, but they still think they are so much wiser than the accumulative knowledge and history of all other races.

What if they just turned those meta quests into leveling questlines instead?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    What if they just turned those meta quests into leveling questlines instead?
    I would prefer them to keep many intact... but just ad new ones! The theme of that zone is amazing!

Vashj'ir. Seriously, fuck water levels

Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    Pandaria. The whole continent.

God I hate that Blizzard made them a huge part of the lore.

Next would be the worgens. Shit wtf excuse to have "cool furries" in the Alliance.
    Eh, i wouldnt nuke the entirety of pandaria off the map, as much as i hate pandas, i dont mind them having a city and perhaps 1 or 2 zones dedicated to them, but a whole expansion was such a fucking waste, if they deleted half of pandaria (jade forest and tvotfw) they could have replaced it with some pirate shit in the south seas that so many wanted (which also isnt enough for a whole xpac)

in fact, the panda shit could have been a single zone, everything else was just revolting imo.

Adding pandas wasnt the problem, making them such an intrusive addition though was.

Tirisfal, absolutely no fucking contest from anywhere else for me.

Send those emogoth zombies all straight to hell.

I would prefer them to keep many intact... but just ad new ones! The theme of that zone is amazing!
    there wouldnt really be any point though, most of the wow pop are max level and there are so many ways to skip content that any work on leveling experiences is just wasted.

I think thats one of the biggest reasons so many hated cata, it added the most content of any expansion yet was accused of lacking content because most of the population didnt even get to see all the new quests, which most of them were really decent.

If they do redo it they would need to completely revamp the leveling experience imo, or create a way to turn leveling content into max level content

7+ Year Old Account
    barrens, as it will finally purge the barrens chat, once and for all
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    there wouldnt really be any point though, most of the wow pop are max level and there are so many ways to skip content that any work on leveling experiences is just wasted.

I think thats one of the biggest reasons so many hated cata, it added the most content of any expansion yet was accused of lacking content because most of the population didnt even get to see all the new quests, which most of them were really decent.

If they do redo it they would need to completely revamp the leveling experience imo, or create a way to turn leveling content into max level content
    I hope the whole scaling zones thing will help this... its boring trying to see the story in those zones at max level and blowing through quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If you had the ability to completely remove/nuke one zone from the world map of Azeroth, Outland, or Draenor, which would it be?

For me it would be Durotar. Durotar is the most ugly, dry, dumb looking zone in the game. Not to mention, nuking it would do wonders for removing the Orc race from the face of the planet, so that is a huge plus.

Honorable mention would be to nuke Swamp of Sorrows. Nobody likes that place.

Now your turn, what zone would YOU remove from the map?
    Agreed. The Orc race needs to be exterminated.

Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Theramore... oh wait.
    Is that supposed to be funny or something?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Silithus is boring. So that, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of Outland would be nice, then they can just instantly boost you from 60 to 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It's one of my all time favorites. Even now when my WoW acc is inactive I have the music in my playlist. ^^
    Yeah, I love the music in Zangarmarsh. Perfect fit for the zone. I also have a "listen to this for a while before bed to sleep better" playlist. Zangarmarsh and Netherstorm are both in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Azshara, I can't imagine anyone would really even notice it was gone.
    That would be my vote, ever since they changed it to a goblin zone, it irks me every time I see it on the map.

I would log in as a goblin character with mustache and choose Dwarven capital, but wait, there is a big oven!
    it can be used to cook some noses before nuking it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by normiegonnanorm View Post
    I would log in as a goblin character with mustache and choose Dwarven capital, but wait, there is a big oven!
    it can be used to cook some noses before nuking it
    i'd say nuke the zone that has undercity in it
    instantly whipe out most of the forsaken and lets the alliance retake the entire region

Zul'Drak. I fucking HATE Zul'drak.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Gnomeregan. Bye bye Gnomes!

Do you mean originally, or leveling a toon now?
    Originally. I'm pretty sure gear scales better now in any event--even without heirlooms.

Westfall, never liked questing there both pre cata and afterwards

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorgrond. For some reason it irritates the shit out of me. I love Shadowmoon. Talador is servicable with some nice set pieces and Spires of Arak is fantastic. Gorgrond just gets in the way.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.