Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You're right, they aren;t obligated. But it really would be in their best interest... it would improve their reputations and things. The more bad thing their groups do, the worse people think of them. It'd just be... you know... smart... but whatever, lol.
    It would be, but i don't think they are organized enough or have the oversight to realize their collective responsibility or what not.

I mean, if MMO-C is anything to go by, the intellect of a lot of people could be ranked at about "Shout opinion loudly, if person does not agree, get angry" - With a complete devoid notation of "Reasoning".

And even thoose that have a "reasoning", is most times so flawed that it's shortsighted to all hell.

So, yeah, probably ain't as easy as one would figure, really.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    So, yeah, probably ain't as easy as one would figure, really.
    Haha I mean, I didn't say it'd super easy or anything....

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    murders? nope, but they'll certainly stop murders from migrants which is definitely more horrible.
    Why is murder more horrible when done by migrants as opposed to natural born citizens?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Why is murder more horrible when done by migrants as opposed to natural born citizens?
    It's a crime that wouldn't have had to happen if they weren't accepted then.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Have you ever watched a man die? I served my country and I have. You can't just shoot people you don't like dead bro. Maybe try serving your country first or I dunno, grow up, before you send rowing death squads to patrol at borders.

Like, is this shit for real or is this kid literally asking the army / police force to murder people in cold blood beacuse "he wouldn't lose sleep over it" anyway? No shit you wouldn't lose sleep dumbass, you're not the one murdering those people.
    chickenhawk i think?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Haha I mean, I didn't say it'd super easy or anything....
    We could institute some proper Judge Dredd action, get to ride some fancy ass bikes and go 'round screamin' that we are the law!

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably make him do community service for this.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

Deleted
    It's about the whole cultural clash, thingy, really. If you bring in someone who has a culture of, well, violence and what not ; You'd be happy to let them live in THEIR murderous, non-tolerant society.

Don't have to spread that shit all over the place. People don't much fancy murders and violence, oddly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm not saying that immigrants aren't more highly represented. I'm saying that stating that immigrants, by virtue of being so, are guaranteed to commit crimes isn't true.

I certainly don't dispute that. It was rather your "Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do" I addressed, since that sentence, as worded, is either patently false, or entirely vapid and irrelevant to the argument at hand (whichever it may be, actually), depending on how it should be interpreted.

The Swedish have a low-corruption government and justice system, but you and I both know there has been rape in Sweden long before the refugees arrived. Not as much, from what a lot of sources are saying, but it has existed.

Obviously true, and I myself fail to see how anyone could imagine something different. It's rather a given, isn't it. However, it should also be noted that gangrape is basically non-existing entirely, outside of immigrant-/children of immigrant-perpetrators. So that crime is, in essence, new, and wouldn't exist without immigration.

It's about the whole cultural clash, thingy, really. If you bring in someone who has a culture of, well, violence and what not ; You'd be happy to let them live in THEIR murderous, non-tolerant society.

Don't have to spread that shit all over the place. People don't much fancy murders and violence, oddly enough.
    if i'm correct, north african inmigrants are more prone to be criminals than syrian asylum seekers.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    if i'm correct, north african inmigrants are more prone to be criminals than syrian asylum seekers.
    That might be, i am not too certain.

Tho, if i am not mistaken, both of thoose origins are not super known for their.. tolerance, equality and progressive views.

Deleted
    I'm not saying that immigrants aren't more highly represented. I'm saying that stating that immigrants, by virtue of being so, are guaranteed to commit crimes isn't true.

Said literally no one, ever. Where do you get this shit from?

Right, because all murders are committed by migrants.

Deleted
    No, they just happen to be a statistically higher offender of the bunch.

Have you ever been to Sweden? The cultural differences between a "Swedified" person, and a say, Syrian, is quite dramatic.

Swedish people are overall reserved, toned down socially. It'd be awkward if you talk to a stranger on the bus or sit next to them.

fact is, people dodge seats just to NOT sit next to people. Sitting next to someone is a last resort.

Whilst, Syrians, if you've ever been in a bus of them... is kinda the opposite. They are f'cking loud. And they give no shits about your silly swedish, no sir, they will fucking gobble at the top of their lungs, while you sit and hope for a bus stop.

My point is, the combination does not really lead to "Unnoticed". They are loud, they are culturally very different, they are culturally more non-tolerant, more likely to rape women or violently hurt people.

The summary is, it doesn't jive well with a Swede.

But keep in mind, that's GENERAL tendancies. That's a ROUGH take on it.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-06-01 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    What? Could you at least try reading the thread before jumping to conclusions? It's one thing to not want to accept migrants. That's fine. But the poster in question was condoning roaming death squads, even as far as advocating, eye for an eye laws. Everyone is so quick to cheer for shooting on sight when they aren't pulling the trigger.

I doubt the poster in question had your answer in mind lol. Much more extreme.

And when did you get a daughter? Lol
    nine months ago friend. shes the light of my life.

No, they just happen to be a statistically higher offender of the bunch.
    Got those statistics on hand?

Are you for gun control? If so, you're a massive hypocrite for refusing to invoke the "if it saves even one life" rhetoric on this issue.

Deleted
    Got those statistics on hand?
    ... I linked that earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Are you for gun control? If so, you're a massive hypocrite for refusing to invoke the "if it saves even one life" rhetoric on this issue.
    That's probably the most nonsensical comparison you could have come up with...especially since it can so easily be reversed on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why deport him Ethiopia after completing sentence. Just send him to Germany.