Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Poor girl. Could have happen to anyone though. Migrant or not. The way I see it the guy is a sick psycho. It has nothing to do with him being a migrant or not. Could be your neighbour, your uncle or anyone going on a killing spree. One of my friends is a psychologist working in a French jail with murderers. A psycho can easily click and kill someone on instinct. Statistically speaking, the chance of having psychos among migrants is the same as ours. The only difference is maybe those with post traumatic stress, war experience and terrorists / fanatics.
    But those should not get allowed in Sweden tbh. Isn't there some kind of interview with a psychiatrist to check on them upon arrival?
    This article suggest this Nuur was sick or a potential terrorist lying about his identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Right, because all murders are committed by migrants.
    I don't get you dude. honestly.

If the government allows a large amount of migrants into the country and statistically, they commit a larger amount of violent crimes, it is a problem.

there is a DISPORPORTIONATE amount of violent crimes being committed by migrants...who are GUESTS. guests are expected to behave while visiting.

In what world do you live in, where you can justify or make excuses for those people.

They are committing crime at a higher rate than the natives. this is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    cultural enrichment for sure.

it's sad, this is exactly why we need strong leaders like donald trump, nigel farage, etc.
    Yeah more right wing fascists sure as hell worked wonders in the 1930s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Yeah more right wing fascists sure as hell worked wonders in the 1930s
    Nigel Farage, fascists? You wot?

Looking at the victim's photo she looks like she has some ethnic origins in the Middle East.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I don't get you dude. honestly.

If the government allows a large amount of migrants into the country and statistically, they commit a larger amount of violent crimes, it is a problem.

there is a DISPORPORTIONATE amount of violent crimes being committed by migrants...who are GUESTS. guests are expected to behave while visiting.

In what world do you live in, where you can justify or make excuses for those people.

They are committing crime at a higher rate than the natives. this is wrong.
    Did I make an excuse for what this man did? I'm just not willing to blame all migrants for the actions of one man.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    because someone who travels to another country for "muh welfare" or "muh livelihood" should have his/her life ended (i would gladly vote in favour of bringing back eye for an eye death penalty) if they cause harm to anyone who is actually born and bred in that country.

put it this way, i'd rather be attacked by a british born person than some immigrant because at least i know the courts would slam so hard down on the fucker who did it, unlike if it was an immigrant where they could play the "muh oppreshun" and get off with a lighter sentence.

exactly. you can't expect all immigrants to be perfect. therefore you halt it. completely stop it.
    Do you also toss natives out as you can't expect them to behave?

Deleted
    Got those statistics on hand?
    I do not know if i can link PDF's, but here it goes.

http://www.scb.se/statistik/LE/LE010...0SA0301_07.pdf , page 278 you can find the numbers on the rising when it comes to violent crimes.

Now, if you don't know the statistical growth of Sweden, the actual native population is decreasing. Which means that there are less and less Native swedish people in Sweden, whilst population rises because of immigration, and the numbers of violence commited, is on the rise.

http://www.scb.se/statistik/_publika...E112SA0601.pdf

The statistical worry of Violence has increased as well.

(Page 571)

Also, http://www.brottsrummet.se/sv/sexualbrott

That is a depiction of that there is a increase in Sexual crimes reported, a pretty steep one, as it went from around 10k to almost 20k, which could be related to the fact of changes in the law of what constitutes as a Sexual Crime.

About a 1/5 of these, were alleged rape reports, the rest were under the idea of Sexual harassment.

Then there is also an article about the subject;

http://www.migrationsinfo.se/valfard/kriminalitet/

Which tries to explain the difference, and contains references to the chanses of the statistical over-representation of the imigrating population.

One of the explonations given, is the economical living standard difference - And this is disregarding the number of accusation rates.

The main problem, though, and i will recognise this, is that the latest reports of actual late years, have not been conducted.

The last reports, were from during 2003 something, and around that period of time.

Sorry that it took a bit for me to actually link the statistics, haha, i had to go digging down a rabbit hole.

It should also be duly noted, the 2.5 factor of crime rates for criminals in Sweden, is in accusation rate, not actual convicted crime rate.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-06-01 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    Did I make an excuse for what this man did? I'm just not willing to blame all migrants for the actions of one man.
    I'm not seeing anyone blame all migrants for what one person did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I'm not seeing anyone blame all migrants for what one person did.
    I'm seeing a lot of people say things lie "This is why they don't belong here"

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    Easier to stop a problem from entering at all than solving one that's already attached itself like a virus.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rather than deporting him, I think he should hang, as a reminder to other migrants that they shouldn't fuck with westerners.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    That might be, i am not too certain.

Tho, if i am not mistaken, both of thoose origins are not super known for their.. tolerance, equality and progressive views.
    Syrian people are known for being an educated and non religious folk (like iranian civilians)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Syrian people are known for being an educated and non religious folk (like iranian civilians)
    I'd be damned, perhaps i'd research the subject some day. Don't get me wrong, though, i don't put everyone under the stamp of being one pre-tense or the other, as i would aknowledge that i could be wrong in the matter.

I guess it's hard to see the whole picture though, as when one is confronted with the cultural clash of how people behave in your environment, versus how the supposed majority acts.

I mean, take for instance Malmö, it actually contains a lot of immigrants, and a lot of the neighborhoods are bad. I mean, not on the level of, say, idk, South Bronx of anything, but the Swedish level of bad, i mean, people have guns and shit.

But the whole point is, that there is still a silent MAJORITY, of people, that don't do anything. Or well, they're not silent per say, but you know, silent in that they don't represent criminals.

Yet, parts of the town is actually collectively lost to police forces, as some people, mostly gangs, supposedly, go at each other and shoot each other.

But one's view of reality is sometimes distorted, from the small vocal minority, that tend to do stuff and might get a lot of attention.

Deleted
    That's kind of based on aggregates, not what ONE individual does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of how much higher crime rates among migrants are than those among native citizens, I find it to be a lousy argument against accepting migrants. Let me use similar logic, "In the US, the crime rates among the black population are much higher than among the overall population. So let's stop letting black people in our country" - surely you can see how silly this looks. There are strong arguments in support of reducing the intake of certain categories of migrants, but this is hardly one of them.

Regardless of what we are talking about in this world, discriminating against any group of people, based on the actions of some of its members, does not make sense. Unless the actions of those members are caused by some inherent property of this group. For example, while some Nazis in 30-s weren't evil, the whole group was still sick, since it was based on a horrible ideology. Apparently, it is not so with immigrants; it is not so with refugees either, since refugees flee from the war, and while some people abuse it, pretending to be refugees when they are not, and some refugees are going to commit crime - you don't get to discriminate against all refugees based on that. You can still reduce the intake of refugees, but the "crime rate" argument is not the one you should use, in my opinion. Appeal instead to the inability to sustain so many refugees, both economically and culturally - it will make more sense than "But they are rapists!" pseudo-argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    I'd have to go with @Mooneye on this one, i mean, some are having the knee-jerk reaction or what not ; But there have been suggestions of better screenings or just improvements to the immigration process. *shrug*

That's kind of based on aggregates, not what ONE individual does.
    Still seems like you want to punish the many over the actions of the few.

Deleted
    Still seems like you want to punish the many over the actions of the few.
    North africans having 1 in 4 being criminals is not "a few". They're not even economically beneficial due to having like 30% employment rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    North africans having 1 in 4 being criminals is not "a few". They're not even economically beneficial due to having like 30% employment rate.
    That doesn't mean "GET RID OF ALL THE NORTH AFRICANS" Better to ask WHY that statistic is the way it is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi