Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Followers will once again have item levels once they reach max level of 110.

Followers will once again have item levels once they reach max level of 110 within your class order hall.

Source: Elvine

I'm curious to see what people's reactions are to this. Personally, I think anything that resembles garrisons is a step in a wrong direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this again will be annoying to do on alts/twinks

And? If you're in the beta you should already feel how there's a night and day difference between Garrisons and Order Halls. Most relevant Order Hall missions require you to go out and do stuff instead of your followers. The fact that they'll receive item levels doesn't change a thing.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Hopefully it's optional, because I am utterly sick of garrisons and anything even resembling it.

Deleted
    You know, i rarely get ... angry, about things with WoW. I love wow. i might disagree with some things.

But the impotent failure that Garrisons was.. Let. It. Die.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't even remotely like garrisons though since it requires you to actually play instead of sitting around waiting for followers to return. It's easy to wave your arms and shout "Garrisons! Garrisons! It's the end of the world!" but it isn't either one: garrisons or the end of the world.

What? People who don't like to quest should be on here lobbying for quest givers to look like something else? Besides, there's no news here. All of this has been plain as day for months now.

Practically everything in the game has an ilevel.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-06-01 at 02:59 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Wait, people didn't already know this?

It is exactly like garrisons for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this again will be annoying to do on alts/twinks
    Legion is already extremely anti-alt just because of the Artifact weapons.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Personally, I think anything that resembles garrisons is a step in a wrong direction.
    Not really, garrisons were quite fun for a few weeks. For me the question is, will followers 2.0 remain fun and interesting for the entire Legion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

10+ Year Old Account
    The only mandatory part of the table is at level 102 and 104 which is for the class campaign, and you only have too use it twice. After which it becomes near redundant as the amount of artifact power and gold (less than 100g a week) you gain off it is next too nothing. It's literary there for people who liked the garrison table.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    You know, i rarely get ... angry, about things with WoW. I love wow. i might disagree with some things.

But the impotent failure that Garrisons was.. Let. It. Die.
    Yes, because the feature should be taken away from people that like it just because some don't. Why don't we get rid of pet battles too?
    No. Garrisons shouldn't be removed, because some people like doing them. It's when they become mandatory or the rewards are too good that it becomes a bad thing.

If you want the new Fox mount, you need to use the table.. its rewarded from a quest chain where you need 4 pieces from 4 different 12 hr missions..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Yes, because the feature should be taken away from people that like it just because some don't. Why don't we get rid of pet battles too?
    No. Garrisons shouldn't be removed, because some people like doing them. It's when they become mandatory or the rewards are too good that it becomes a bad thing.
    And that is a fair argument.

But my faith, in that Blizzard understands anything about "balancing power rewards", what with Legion Legendaries and WoD - is 0.

I'm okay with it. It looks to be one item for ilvl, rather than armor and weapons, so that's better. It's half as many bag slots(since there is rare and epic). It's also for Champions only, not Troops, so lessens how many youll need even more.

Don't worry guys! I'm sure they are listening!

Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    The only mandatory part of the table is at level 102 and 104 which is for the class campaign, and you only have too use it twice. After which it becomes near redundant as the amount of artifact power and gold (less than 100g a week) you gain off it is next too nothing. It's literary there for people who liked the garrison table.
    Incorrect, as seen in the screenshot. There is a level 108 mission that is required for the class hall campaign. You have to do 5 of those "types" of missions for a quest.

Hello darkness, my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Can you provide a source on this? I really want that fucking fox mount.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13757...nts:id=2334623

I want it too, but man, fuck these mission tables and leveling/gearing followers/champions.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    If you want the new Fox mount, you need to use the table.. its rewarded from a quest chain where you need 4 pieces from 4 different 12 hr missions..
    source?

10c