Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    People are cunts. But there are worse. Trust me, there is far worse.

Best thing you can do, is view them as cunts and leave it at that. Don't give them the fucking energy of your day. Not worth it, man.

- - - Updated - - -

When it's obvious that everyone involved knows that you won brutally, cuz the enemy is 4 and you are 5, it is rude to GG.

But i don't think _you_ are being sincere.
    Wish I could let it go. But I can't, and that's why this thread exists. I'm a very vengeful and bitter person.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    reporting people that say ez/gg after a fight/duel is only going too be doing 1 thing, getting you banned for misusing the report button because your ego is damaged. they're pixelated lines on a screen, get over it.
    no, you report them for unsportsmanship or w/e the option is called, cause that's what saying it is, And ive been doing that for years now in league.
    It has nothing to do with my ego, i do it to my own teammates, i would honestly even do it to my friends, assholes deserves to be punished regardless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    reporting people that say ez after a fight/duel is only going too be doing 1 thing, getting you banned for misusing the report button because your ego is damaged. they're pixelated lines on a screen, get over it.
    That shit doesn't happen, get real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Wish I could let it go. But I can't, and that's why this thread exists. I'm a very vengeful and bitter person.
    Great, be that, then.

10+ Year Old Account
    One, naming and shaming isn't allowed here, and your image included names. Two, rant threads like this are never productive, as evidenced by the replies.