Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you love the sound of rain?

The sound of rain pouring outside is one of the best feelings for me and so very relaxing too ! Unfortunately i live in a quite dry climate and i cherish any moment i can get with rain.

The sound of rain and the sound of tires on a gravel drive are two of my favorite, soothing sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its soothing, I've sat up and listened to the rain before, hell when I was on holiday in Corfu last November I was up at 4am sat on the balcony watching the rain and a thunderstorm roll across the mountains, was beautiful.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Deleted
    I do too. Since you live in a dry climate, look up rainy mood on Google!

Apparently, white noise (and rain falls under that category) helps against insomnia. It's a nice thing to know if you're suffering from it and were thinking about taking meds.

Rain makes me want to never get out of bed. I can sleep the day away~

Download a few hours worth of Rain sounds into my Phone when I started to get more stressed out and couldn't sleep well. It really does help calm the mind.
    Just put on my Headphones with the Rain music playing and Im usually asleep within 10mins or so. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn't sleep well to try it out.

I love the rain, it doesn't rain very much here though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, but only before I go to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do. I also love thunderstorms.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I wish it would rain 364 days in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I do. I also love thunderstorms.
    This Thunderstorms are somehow lovely. They don't happen very often here tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I love the rain too. Must be being born in Pacific Northwest. Love the smell when it starts raining. Love the sound of the rain. Love the smell after it rains. And the way all the trees and grass look so bright and clean after it. Fortunately for me we have been having heavy rains for the past couple of weeks here.

Only downside is it makes me sleepy. if it's gonna rain all day I could just stay in bed all day watching old movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    Usually have that and some Youtube playlist running in the background while I sleep, so yes, I love the rain.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the sound when it pours, which rarely happens over here on the pacific northwest btw. All we get is that relentless drizzle with the rare thunderstorm.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-06-01 at 06:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rain and thunderstorms. I'd enjoy it year round.

YES. Rain <3 Nature sounds, thunderstorms...I love all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    Rainy Mood isn't bad, there are some decent vids on Youtube as well...off topic but lately I've been into Native American flute music.

At 1:14:25 a log falls off the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I love the rain too. Must be being born in Pacific Northwest. Love the smell when it starts raining. Love the sound of the rain. Love the smell after it rains. And the way all the trees and grass look so bright and clean after it. Fortunately for me we have been having heavy rains for the past couple of weeks here.

Only downside is it makes me sleepy. if it's gonna rain all day I could just stay in bed all day watching old movies.
    Yeah, wet dirt from a first rain of the season is one of my favorite smells.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not only do i like the sound, i also like the smell of wet ground in a rain, and the sound of ocassional lighting.

15+ Year Old Account
    It depends, the sound of 80 litres per square meter each hour like on last sunday is not so soothing any more
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!