Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    garrisons: daily connect 5 min to spam mission on the table

class/order halls: daily connect much longer to go out in the world and do quests/mission given by your class/order hall table

you really can't tell the difference there?
    Lmao, what about Garrison campaigns, apexis dailies etc, all those were relevant in the start, but eventually you just run out of them. Table missions don't send you out in the world first of all, it's just the story quests for your class hall = garrison campaign.

Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Do we need this thread again? The same stupid people will scream about how nothing has changed and this is garrisons all over, despite the fact blizzard has said its not.
    Blizzard also said garrisons would be optional fam, how did that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Lmao, what about Garrison campaigns, apexis dailies etc, all those were relevant in the start, but eventually you just run out of them. Table missions don't send you out in the world first of all, it's just the story quests for your class hall = garrison campaign.

Try again.
    i guess we'll just ignore all the rest of the features of the order halls then

if a table giving mission is what it takes to make you believe order hall = garrison there's nothing more to say, you know damn hard this is wrong.

Deleted
    i guess we'll just ignore all the rest of the features of the order halls then

if a table giving mission is what it takes to make you believe order hall = garrison there's nothing more to say, you know damn hard this is wrong.
    What other features?

Somebody give Flow1 a beta key so he will ACTUALLY test the game by himself and stop write bullshit

What other features?
    Apexis dailies v2. Beacuse everybody loved the Apexis dailies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Somebody give Flow1 a beta key so he will ACTUALLY test the game by himself and stop write bullshit
    Or you could just answer his question, instead of the "Figure it out yourself fool! Google it...or something!"

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Or you could just answer his question, instead of the "Figure it out yourself fool! Google it...or something!"
    or you could have read the last 123123123 thread about Class Order Hall, but hey since people are blind to read maybe they need to ACTUALLY play the beta to understand.

Deleted
    What other features?
    It offers a few quests and... err... a garrison table?

The table is important to keep tabs on at level cap it gives you quests that reward extra loot from raids. As for other features I am struggling to think of any from the mage class hall...

It has a pedestal to upgrade your artifact... thats something.

or you could have read the last 123123123 thread about Class Order Hall, but hey since people are blind to read maybe they need to ACTUALLY play the beta to understand.
    Dude just literally spell out these features, once and for all, and educate us peasants.

Deleted
    I've had Legion since the start of Alpha and had 110 on both Alpha and Beta, sorry but there is no difference in them atm, class halls is garrison in a smaller scale but garrison was very small at the beginning as well.

Feel free to list all these "features" that are new and better in class halls, because atm no one has given a simple example yet, you all just keep saying it's so different and better because blizzard said so, yet you can't come up with anything.
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2016-06-01 at 07:59 AM.

They recycled the most hated feature of WoD, but white knights will pretend it has nothing to do with garrison followers...

What other features?
    well.. back the the original point.. your follower.. actually following you around helping you doing the world quests?

I mean this fact itself prooves that order hall =/= garrison, as small of a difference it can be for you, it is one.

"bla bla have alpha and beta bla bla 110"

Well i call this BS

Deleted
    well.. back the the original point.. your follower.. actually following you around helping you doing the world quests?

I mean this fact itself prooves that order hall =/= garrison, as small of a difference it can be for you, it is one.
    Ermm, you had "bodyguards" in WoD the same EXACT thing. try again

- - - Updated - - -

"bla bla have alpha and beta bla bla 110"

Well i call this BS
    Someones salty, didn't win any giveaways?

Sure

building barracks to lv 3 -> take the right follower -> make it bd and level his/her "reputation" to have better spells.

vs

putting as a sidekick one of the finest champion of the silver hand that came to help you for like 40 sec outdoor with a cd of 2 min

THE SAME THINGS

Deleted
    Sure

building barracks to lv 3 -> take the right follower -> make it bd and level his/her "reputation" to have better spells.

vs

putting as a sidekick one of the finest champion of the silver hand that came to help you for like 40 sec outdoor with a cd of 2 min

THE SAME THINGS
    If you had actually played beta you'd know that there are followers that are there 100% and don't have any "CD" to come help you. so exactly like bodyguards in WoD.

so at least 2 people have now pointed out that you can actually take a follower with you to the world and that's enough of a difference for you to say class halls are not garrisons? when in fact the same mechanic already existed in WoD.

Someones salty, didn't win any giveaways?

sorry for you but i had alpha and i have actually tested the game instead of going ape shit on mmo c, nothing new for you i guess

- - - Updated - - -

If you had actually played beta you'd know that there are followers that are there 100% and don't have any "CD" to come help you. so exactly like bodyguards in WoD.
    THERE ARE =\= ALL FOLLOWERS

plz stop you are making me feel sorry for your parents

Dude I don't think anybody, well, sane, is saying order halls are garrisons copypasted 100% exactly. The concern is the hated features of garrisons, despite, quite literally, years of feedback, are carrying on to Legion for god knows why.

My question to you all is that why did we need to have this? Why not scrap garrisons completely and go back to the drawing board? Garrisons, apart from Cataclysm, is the most hated feature in the entirety of WoW's life, no doubt, so why did we have to have another expansion centraling around this...idea...Why couldn't we get anything new?

My thoughts summarized: Why can't we get nice things?
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2016-06-01 at 08:08 AM.

Ermm, you had "bodyguards" in WoD the same EXACT thing. try again
    Oh, that's easy.
    The order hall won't do professions for me.

Sorry but everybody are saying COH = Garrison because you saw itmlvl + follower and your brain went shit, every single thread about COH have this pattern.