Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    While this murder is irksome for all those affected, non migrants murder people too so dunno why it would even be an issue the person thus far accused is a migrant. The defense is typical as they're trying to cast doubt, a juror could question the guilt of someone with no recollection at all of the events. Could also be an attempt to claim the insanity plea most likely temporary insanity, perhaps, perhaps not I'm not the fellow's lawyer. Typically the news doesn't go into gory details over how someone was killed, that would influence a potential jury which can lead to mistrials or grounds for a successful appeal. I can't say what the Swedish system will do with the fellow, cause they have to be found guilty first. If found guilty it's liable to be 25 to life, Sweden not having the death penalty since 1973. Also assuming none of the various insanity type pleas is not upheld, in which case off to the mental facilities.. I think I'd opt for prison myself.
    Last edited by Felnoire; 2016-06-01 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    In any case, it isn't violation of human rights. It may be violation of bullshit "indigenous rights", but that's just it.
    https://www.sametinget.se/10173

Sharp criticism from CERD
    The racial discrimination committee CERD is unusually concrete in their recommendations.

The committee believes that:
    The burden-of-proof regulations must be changed in trials on land rights so that the burden of proof does not lie solely on the samebys (a reindeer pasture/economic district)
    That the samebys must be given financial support to be able to defend their land rights in courts, and
    That the border-drawing commission’s work shall be prepared and that the Sami people’s oral traditions and lack of written Sami documentation shall be taken into consideration in this work.
    https://www.sametinget.se/10171

The UN’s Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples can be seen as an interpretation of the Declaration of Human Rights. It states a minimum level for how the indigenous people's questions should be handled.

The UN’s Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples was adopted by the UN’s general assembly in September 2007. Victoria Tauli-Corpus, chairwoman for the Permanent Forum for Indigenous Peoples at that time, participated in the 30-year process of adopting the declaration and the exercising of applicable international conventions.

Why should indigenous peoples have special rights?
    “It is not about special right for indigenous peoples”, says Victoria Tauli-Corpuz. “The declaration is an interpretation of the Declaration of Human Rights and the international conventions that apply to everyone.”
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-06-01 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    oh wow I am so surprised, so very much surprised indeed.
    Likewise, super shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    I can't believe you actually write this with a serious face. There are many immigrants who are way older than they claim to be. There are also immigrants with a huge violent potential towards different people as they don't respect women and actually don't respect anyone in that regard, so how do you want to "educate" them? To me, her life is worth more, tens more than this savage's life. Fuck him, and fuck all those like him (not including other migrants that are decent people). What needs to be done is to get more information when checking them up, like atleast the biological age (can be done through blood tests and profile CT scans - bones don't lie). Not to mention a psychological test. Is that too much?

Also, you are a moderator, why the hell are you posting blatant lies like this? It proves that you deny the truth in favor of what? What exactly?

Not really. It's can be an extension at best, not interpretation. It's just her opinion.

Tili, you first claimed it is directly violating article 17 and now it is violating indirectly because indigenous rights are interpretation of basic human rights. I wonder when you will shift your argument again.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-06-01 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Not really. It's can be an extension at best, not interpretation. It's just her opinion.
    Well, that's rich. What you say about human rights is just an opinion too, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Well, that's rich. What you say about human rights is just an opinion too, then.
    Could be but what you claimed is wrong. You claimed the situation there is in direct conflict with article 17. It isn't. One could argue that indigenous rights are natural conclusion of human rights, I find that notion to be utterly ridiculous. Even the philosophy behind those two documents are completely different.

Deleted
    Could be but what you claimed is wrong. You claimed the situation there is in direct conflict with article 17. It isn't. One could argue that indigenous rights are natural conclusion of human rights, I find that notion to be utterly ridiculous.
    It is in conflict with article 17 if the government is depriving them of their lands arbitrarily like they are doing.

This isn't the only stuff that's been violated by officials in Sweden.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-06-01 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Do they have superpowers?
    DO. NOT. RIDICULE. killing other people!
    What is wrong with you? Immigrant or not, a murder should not be made fun of!

Edit:
    if the government/police is not able to prevent (or punish) these kind of behaviors, be it migrant or not, it is worth rioting for. but nowadays, crimes committed by regular citizens are taken seriously, but for some mysterious reason if a "war-torn" migrant stabs someone, it is immediately neglected/ridiculed by both authorities and "modern thinkers"
    Last edited by Orwell7; 2016-06-01 at 01:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    While this murder is irksome for all those affected, non migrants murder people too...
    If you remove half of the potential problem, then you halve the potential outcome.

It doesn't take a genius to see this.

Also, we would love to stop homegrown killers and criminals as well. They are not something we have to accept as inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Process the ones in the camp, any found to have lied about things such as age, nationality, etc., or committed minor crimes will be imprisoned within the complex, to be deported to Syria/Iraq once the war is over, any who have committed serious crimes (including attempted escape from the camp or any crime within the camp) will be deported to Syria/Iraq immediately, this is regardless of them even being Syrian/Iraqi.
    sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    I can't believe you actually write this with a serious face. There are many immigrants who are way older than they claim to be. There are also immigrants with a huge violent potential towards different people as they don't respect women and actually don't respect anyone in that regard, so how do you want to "educate" them? To me, her life is worth more, tens more than this savage's life. Fuck him, and fuck all those like him (not including other migrants that are decent people). What needs to be done is to get more information when checking them up, like atleast the biological age (can be done through blood tests and profile CT scans - bones don't lie). Not to mention a psychological test. Is that too much?

Also, you are a moderator, why the hell are you posting blatant lies like this? It proves that you deny the truth in favor of what? What exactly?
    You claim many immigrants lie about their age, many natives do that too. It's why you have to tell your children to be very careful around strangers of any sort, especially online. It's not a blatant lie to say that Swedish people are as capable of murder as the migrants within their borders, humans in general are as capable of criminal acts as each other regardless which part of the map they were born on. There a plenty of non migrants that don't respect women, plenty of non migrants that don't respect anyone else for that matter. So the question is why are you ignoring the simple truth that all humans are capable of evil acts if they choose to commit them? Never mind those scenarios where some ends up killing someone they had no intention of killing, which does happen apparently.

This is not to say I don't agree with the premise of scrutiny when it comes to border control, after all not paying attention to whose coming into a country legally or illegally presents a problem that could be avoided. Though I could swear at least in my country that migrants have to be processed and verified to be who they claim to be and their potential criminal history. Can't say if Sweden does this too, I'm not Swedish.
    Last edited by Felnoire; 2016-06-01 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    You claim many immigrants lie about their age, many natives do that too. It's why you have to tell your children to be very careful around strangers of any sort, especially online.
    There's a difference between saying to someone in person that you are 20 when you are like 25, just to be vain or something and what many of the refugees are doing - lying about their age in the system, on government documents. Swedes can't lie about that, they get registered at birth in the system and assigned a person nr, it's impossible for them to lie to the system about their age. That's not the case with some people who immigrate here on the other hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    One less white person in the world. I`m sure the left and Endus is overjoyous.

Let the Sweden burn, with all of it`s native population. They deserve it. The sooner they become minority in their own country - less than 3 decades to go - the clearer the fact that they made the wrong choices from the 1970`s to this day will be.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Do they have superpowers?
    Yes, it's a superpower called deportation, imprisonment and exclusion from country.

Amazing tools when used. Though limp wristed progressives will throw around terms like racist, bigot or X-phobe with a straight face pretending those words still have any meaning or power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You can always try.
    Your current solution of "let's ignore other international rights too" isn't the way to go.
    I think international laws are, quite frankly, retarded, because not everyone in the world agrees on them. There's a huge amount of dissent in the world about it and many have their own opinions of what rights people should be granted but then comes outsiders "hurdihurr, you can't do this, it's international law" even though they don't recognize it as being a law in their country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And let's not forget that often it's both.
    We call it TBS here and people also believe it's "getting away with it".
    Most of the time TBS will get you locked up longer than prison.
    Yeah, I read on crime cases a lot and people saying that people "get away with it" by being sentenced to psychiatric care just... Idk, I've never seen anyone get away with it, really. There's a reason why there's such a low reoffending rate for people who get sentenced to that, they have like 20% vs 65% for prison sentences. Because it's actually about rehabilitation and they stay there until they're rehabilitated. Something I wish we would implement in prisons too, instead of having low penalties like we do now and claim it's about rehabilitation and let people out after a few years after they tried to murder someone. <.<

You claim many immigrants lie about their age, many natives do that too. It's why you have to tell your children to be very careful around strangers of any sort, especially online. It's not a blatant lie to say that Swedish people are as capable of murder as the migrants within their borders, humans in general are as capable of criminal acts as each other regardless which part of the map they were born on. There a plenty of non migrants that don't respect women, plenty of non migrants that don't respect anyone else for that matter. So the question is why are you ignoring the simple truth that all humans are capable of evil acts if they choose to commit them? Never mind those scenarios where some ends up killing someone they had no intention of killing, which does happen apparently.

This is not to say I don't agree with the premise of scrutiny when it comes to border control, after all not paying attention to whose coming into a country legally or illegally presents a problem that could be avoided. Though I could swear at least in my country that migrants have to be processed and verified to be who they claim to be and their potential criminal history. Can't say if Sweden does this too, I'm not Swedish.
    Idk why i bother sometimes. You are comparing apples to spaceships. A lot of people lie about their age when it comes to various stuff and yes a lot of people have different views on life. BUT THEY AREN'T FUCKING SAVAGES. Yes they might disrespect women, that's why titty bars exist, but hey, women get payed, not stabbed. It's actually a "classic" type of thinking that women should cook/tend to children while men work and provide.

I guess he will receive a medal for trying to integrate or some shit. Where's European Trump when you need one?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    I guess he will receive a medal for trying to integrate or some shit. Where's European Trump when you need one?
    We don't need someone like Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Yes, it's a superpower called deportation, imprisonment and exclusion from country.

Amazing tools when used. Though limp wristed progressives will throw around terms like racist, bigot or X-phobe with a straight face pretending those words still have any meaning or power.
    What I would do if I had the power to do it, is prove that there's a media cover up of immigrant crimes.

That would be enough to draw much more attention to this problem.

But we'd have to prove it in a way that meets a certain more universal standard of proof. It seems to me that many people really are turning a blind eye to this.

Some people will still lie in the face of facts, but it would advance the discussion. Not in a healthy way though.