Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is terrible. I want to crack jokes and mock sweden but at this point it's just sad.

Open immigration means you're importing good immigrants and bad ones, for every 10 migrants trying to earnestly start a new life you get one of these psychos who will probably kill again and ruin the reputation of other immigrants.

Don't let your liberalism and compassion overpower your logic and temperance, you need to discriminate and have a discretionary immigration policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    So? Being born in a country has no special virtue to it. Doesn't instantly make me less likely to commit a crime, nor even make me more likely. It's a choice to be the sort of git who kills, insanity pleas aside. Yes it would be nice if we were all moral people and only immigrants committed crimes, then we could deport the lot and live in a utopia.
    Actually being born to a country does have a special virtue to it, globalism is dying and nationalism is back on the rise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a little Kappa View Post
    Typical leftist shit. Rapes/violent crimes commited in scandinavia was 95% commited by african/middle eastern men. Learn facts before posting.
    They wouldn't be leftists if they had facts, it's all feelings no substance. That's why they have to resort to the "racist/bigot/X-Phobe" card so much that its worn out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a little Kappa View Post
    Typical leftist shit. Rapes/violent crimes commited in scandinavia was 95% commited by african/middle eastern men. Learn facts before posting.
    How... What. How can you even say that with what you claimed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Actually being born to a country does have a special virtue to it, globalism is dying and nationalism is back on the rise.
    No, there's nothing special to that.

So? Being born in a country has no special virtue to it. Doesn't instantly make me less likely to commit a crime, nor even make me more likely. It's a choice to be the sort of git who kills, insanity pleas aside. Yes it would be nice if we were all moral people and only immigrants committed crimes, then we could deport the lot and live in a utopia.
    Well if i was born in USA I would be able to candidate for presidency I can't candidate for presidency If i wasnt born thee even if i have the citizenship. The point is, if a Swedish person kills/rapes someone in Sweden that's his own problem, if immigrant kills/rapes someone that a problem of officials that let that person in.

Deleted
    They wouldn't be leftists if they had facts, it's all feelings no substance. That's why they have to resort to the "racist/bigot/X-Phobe" card so much that its worn out.
    You're aware that immigration isn't the only thing left-wing parties have a policy about, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Keep telling yourself that from the country with one of the highest standard in the World....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that from the country with one of the highest standard in the World....
    That's not down to "being born here".

How... What. How can you even say that with what you claimed?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you said it so it must be true!

We should thank Sweden, it's given the rest of the world a tutorial on the dangers of unchecked immigration and chugging the globalism kool-aid.

Deleted
    Wow, you said it so it must be true!

We should thank Sweden, it's given the rest of the world a tutorial on the dangers of unchecked immigration and chugging the globalism kool-aid.
    Just because you don't think there's something special to being born in a country doesn't mean you like unregulated immigration or globalism.

You're aware that immigration isn't the only thing left-wing parties have a policy about, right?
    Yea and I call progressives morons on their other policies too.

That's not down to "being born here".
    Can you be a candidate for president of USA if you weren't born there ( having their citizenship ofc )?

Just because you don't think there's something special to being born in a country doesn't mean you like unregulated immigration or globalism.
    Why are you linking two different statements together?

I'm not talking about the the lie that get you into a bar when you're under age, nor people visiting titty bars. I'm referring people who kill, predators, etc, like for like. Natives are just as capable of commiting horrendous crimes, guess I had to make the point obvious seeing as you missed it.
    Hating, disrespecting various types of people in civilized countries comes from personal experiences. In less-civilized countries where it's the norm to disrespect women or people of different beliefs, just because and case closed, the danger grows exponentially. In civilized countries we do have a few percent of people that are savages, yes and we put them in jail, but in the other countries the % of people that act like that is HUGE.

When coming to a country like Sweden:
    1. some understand that all humans are equal, they see the truth and are just fine human beings.
    2. some still keep to their beliefs but hide them and act like everyone else in order to fit in. They have the potential of turning into both 1. and 3.
    3. some practice their savage beliefs and harm others physically, mentally or both.

Obviously the majority of them behave like #2, followed by #1 and lastly #3, whereas the majority of people in civilized countries act like #1. I hope i was clear enough.

Deleted
    Yea and I call progressives morons on their other policies too.
    Yeah, having affordable healthcare for everyone, having a strong safety net to make sure people don't get their lives ruined because they got sick, getting education without economic status affecting it and so forth are terrible policies. Totally terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you be a candidate for president of USA if you weren't born there ( having their citizenship ofc )?
    Fuck if I know, we don't have any restrictions on whether someone can be a PM or not here in Sweden depending on whether they were born here or not, or be a minister.

Deleted
    I much prefer U.S. Paleo-conservatism. But nationalism is inevitable elsewhere IMO.

We can't simply allow people who are murderers and rapists to overwhelm a country just to prove you wrong.

But this is something I will be discussing later. With more facts.

Fuck if I know, we don't have any restrictions on whether someone can be a PM or not here in Sweden depending on whether they were born here or not, or be a minister.
    See you can't so being born to a country does give you an advantage over someone who was "adopted"...

Deleted
    See you can't so being born to a country does give you an advantage over someone who was "adopted"...
    In USA, if that's the case, yes. That's not the case in Sweden and nobody outside a small minority would accept that here, either.

Yeah, having affordable healthcare for everyone, having a strong safety net to make sure people don't get their lives ruined because they got sick, getting education without economic status affecting it and so forth are terrible policies. Totally terrible.
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question

Deleted
    Not sure why you're linking that as I didn't ask any question.

Not sure why you're linking that.
    That says more about you than me.