Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    It looks just amazing to me how people look the other way. All that a good country has given it's citizens is nullified by this crap.
    It's the problem with identity politics, you institute an oppression tier system and everyone argues over who is more oppressed so you end up in situations where because Muslims are more "oppressed" than women they win and cannot be criticized for how they treat women and then politicians BUY INTO IT. It's fucking retarded...I'd use another word but one doesn't exist to explain the level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    It's the problem with identity politics, you institute an oppression tier system and everyone argues over who is more oppressed so you end up in situations where because Muslims are more "oppressed" than women they win and cannot be criticized for how they treat women and then politicians BUY INTO IT. It's fucking retarded...I'd use another word but one doesn't exist to explain the level to stupidity.
    Didn't think of that before. Levels of oppression. Interesting

Edit: wait why would the muslims be oppressed? Following hundreds maybe thousands of cases of rape and murder sure, but no one oppressed them before. I mean who doesn't like Kebap Pizza? Also all over the world in civilised countries normal muslims are just like everybody else, sometimes even cooler. Like in Romania if you're an arab, even an ugly one, it's instant pussy magnet, you don't even need to be rich, just act rich.
    Last edited by Cannibalus; 2016-06-01 at 03:31 PM.

You're not the problem mate. You and I, we're nobody. The problem arises when the authorities share your opinions, or so it seems. That's when hell breaks loose. And i'm really sad to live in this time as the 2000's started with technological breakthroughs and cool video games and movies, everything seemed to go on the right path. And then this shit comes, and the sadness that it causes just shadows everything nice, and even worse, there are people like you seeing in black and white, also while refusing that there is a problem with a certain group, not to mention giving a solution, just sticking to the wrong path, even when the right path is miles long and requires considerable effort.
    If they shared my opinion, border controls would be tighter than they are today. Education of laws would be mandatory for all immigrants for a start, let alone the screening them not only for their crimes in their homeland but their cultural bias towards committing what they believe isn't a crime but is in our country and their ability to adapt to the change in that situation. I don't believe it's possible to stop all migrant crime, I don't believe it's possible to stop all crime anyway. I believe in mitigation, doing what can be done within reason, as closing off the borders would not benefit us as much as having proper controls in place. Crime as I said is a human problem, I don't care where it comes from, native or migrant, stamping it out as best we can is what should be the focus of those in charge. I don't mind migrants working here, I don't mind if we're not the same, but if they commit a crime, they better pay their due.. then off the go to the deported queue. Might sound like getting punished for the same crime twice but they are effectively in my eyes under contract with the state to live here and breaking the law is breaking that contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    If they shared my opinion, border controls would be tighter than they are today. Education of laws would be mandatory for all immigrants for a start, let alone the screening them not only for their crimes in their homeland but their cultural bias towards committing what they believe isn't a crime but is in our country and their ability to adapt to the change in that situation. I don't believe it's possible to stop all migrant crime, I don't believe it's possible to stop all crime anyway. I believe in mitigation, doing what can be done within reason, as closing off the borders would not benefit us as much as having proper controls in place. Crime as I said is a human problem, I don't care where it comes from, native or migrant, stamping it out as best we can is what should be the focus of those in charge. I don't mind migrants working here, I don't mind if we're not the same, but if they commit a crime, they better pay their due.. then off the go to the deported queue. Might sound like getting punished for the same crime twice but they are effectively in my eyes under contract with the state to live here and breaking the law is breaking that contract.
    That's a really well-put answer. But it still floats in the realm of unicorns. The question isn't what we should have done, the question is what should be done now? What would the first step be?

Didn't think of that before. Levels of oppression. Interesting

Edit: wait why would the muslims be oppressed? Following hundreds maybe thousands of cases of rape and murder sure, but no one oppressed them before. I mean who doesn't like Kebap Pizza? Also all over the world in civilised countries normal muslims are just like everybody else, sometimes even cooler. Like in Romania if you're an arab, even an ugly one, it's instant pussy magnet, you don't even need to be rich, just act rich.
    Welcome to the insanity of progressives. They call Muslims oppressed for.....reasons. I've never heard a sane one so I couldn't tell you, I think it's because they aren't Christian and it's still cool to hate Christians.

Deleted
    This ''racist card'' everyone tries to play, is working on a lot of people's nerves. Hitler did more wrong than all of the people who call us ''Hitler'' can ever imagine. If you can't state facts about some minority, whether it's a fun fact for them or not, and all discussion about those topics is lost... You basically are doomed. I'm very curious where this will go in a year or 20-30 and I bet it won't look nice. This period in time will be watched upon by many as the period ''When men started listening to women when war was arising''. (Ie the mangina's who are told that women are superior in everything, or just talk like a demagogue because they want pussy.)

I always like to look at society in a way that we lived thousands of years ago. In tribes. So let's say there are some foreign tribe fleeing to you from warfare, our tribe gives them food shelter and everything they need. SOME of them brutally murder and rape our women, guess what happens next... Since we can't do that now because our government is there to protect us, we are dependant on what the government does. And they do literally nothing. So what happens? When the next few guys of those medieval tribes who fleed west get the urge to rape some lady, what's the worst that could happen? They go to jail and get free dinner. Give or take 3 years and they're back on the street again. Democracy ftw!

That's a really well-put answer. But it still floats in the realm of unicorns. The question isn't what we should have done, the question is what should be done now? What would the first step be?
    It’s not so much a first step situation as you’ve a three pronged assault needed to better assimilate the legal migrants already in the country, screen the illegal population, and implement stronger border control at around the same time. Assimiliation of people already here will be nice, but what of the illegals and the new batch coming through the border? Stronger border controls are nice, but what of those already within the borders legal/illegal? So this is my view of how that would work, it’s not based on a specific country as I don’t know every country’s processes and not about to pretend I do.
    This depends alot on whose department would be responsible for migrants already in a country, as this population would at the very least need to take part in the education scheme suggested. It’s won’t be easy, but then nothing worthwhile ever seems to be.
    There will also need to be something done about illegal migrants one way or the other, which would likely fall on another department to deal with. Rather than incite riots from them, I wouldn’t opt for instant deportation of them all. Many may not get through the screening process, but in giving them the same chance of remaining as legals they’re more likely to go through with the process peacefully.
    Implementing the border controls though would be paramount, as all the while those departments would be trying to implement the screening and education process on those within the borders more would be coming in to stretch their resources further.
    This might see a rise in taxes due to the resources required, it’s after all a large scale issue requiring facilities, boots on the ground, etc. It’ll certainly see a spike in employment to implement any step of it, though knowing most governments they’re liable to go the cheaper route of using a private company. If proper scrutiny of their practices are maintained, I foresee no issue in a private company being involved in the process. Security companies or even PMCs if they’re a thing within the country, supplying the personnel.

Though if I had a first step, governments would need to assess the scale of the issue and how much of their budget they can actually set aside to tackle it. That would dictate how they'd go about implementing each of the three parts, some might find they need to spend more on border control so the other two parts get less spending overall and thus affects just what they'd be able to implement of the education and screening processes.
    Last edited by Felnoire; 2016-06-01 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    This ''racist card'' everyone tries to play, is working on a lot of people's nerves. Hitler did more wrong than all of the people who call us ''Hitler'' can ever imagine. If you can't state facts about some minority, whether it's a fun fact for them or not, and all discussion about those topics is lost... You basically are doomed. I'm very curious where this will go in a year or 20-30 and I bet it won't look nice. This period in time will be watched upon by many as the period ''When men started listening to women when war was arising''. (Ie the mangina's who are told that women are superior in everything, or just talk like a demagogue because they want pussy.)

I always like to look at society in a way that we lived thousands of years ago. In tribes. So let's say there are some foreign tribe fleeing to you from warfare, our tribe gives them food shelter and everything they need. SOME of them brutally murder and rape our women, guess what happens next... Since we can't do that now because our government is there to protect us, we are dependant on what the government does. And they do literally nothing. So what happens? When the next few guys of those medieval tribes who fleed west get the urge to rape some lady, what's the worst that could happen? They go to jail and get free dinner. Give or take 3 years and they're back on the street again. Democracy ftw!
    It's already stopped working, you'll notice all you see when someone is called a racist is collective eye rolling. The regressive left had only one card to play and they overplayed it to the point of oblivion. Racist/Bigot/X-Phobe has lost all meaning and no one cares anymore and once they are confronted with the reality that people are now demanding facts instead of feelings they realize they have nothing left to say.
    Last edited by hydrium; 2016-06-01 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    It's already stopped working, you'll notice all you see when someone is called a racist is collective eye rolling. The regressive left had only one card to play and they overplayed it to the point of oblivion. Racist/Bigot/X-Phobe has lost all meaning and no one cares anymore and once they are confronted with the reality that people are now demanding facts instead of feelings they realize they have nothing left to say.
    Well partially. Even in this thread you still see people like that. People like us are catching when it has no meaning at all, but we get educated about the subject more and know what to say when and know where it comes from. I didn't know at first people were just throwing racist/sexist/xenophobe around whenever they were losing an argument. But I see the pattern now. Doesn't make the people who do accuse people of all those things change their stance on the subject. And even when they stop the silly wording, they will still remain the same extreme regressive leftist. So they will remain a danger to our society when there are still dangers out there in the world.

I mean, most of us really want most of the leftist thoughts. But the fact that the world doesn't work that way, make extreme leftist people who keep refusing rapes like this has ANYTHING to do with letting hundreds of thousands if not millions of migrants loose upon Europe without any border control. That's not stupid, that's just very naive.

Well, come to think of it, it's also very very stupid.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You can state facts, but many people make facts up or explain them in a wrong way.
    Here is a probable fact: This has become a right wing echo chamber, staying in the debate when people think immigration and anti immigration is right wing policies and left wing are all about tearing down the world is pointless.

Heck it has gone so far that some of these people are attacking Mooneye for being too lax on immigrants (or a muslim apparantly.) Just abandon this mess

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Well partially. Even in this thread you still see people like that. People like us are catching when it has no meaning at all, but we get educated about the subject more and know what to say when and know where it comes from. I didn't know at first people were just throwing racist/sexist/xenophobe around whenever they were losing an argument. But I see the pattern now. Doesn't make the people who do accuse people of all those things change their stance on the subject. And even when they stop the silly wording, they will still remain the same extreme regressive leftist. So they will remain a danger to our society when there are still dangers out there in the world.

I mean, most of us really want most of the leftist thoughts. But the fact that the world doesn't work that way, make extreme leftist people who keep refusing rapes like this has ANYTHING to do with letting hundreds of thousands if not millions of migrants loose upon Europe without any border control. That's not stupid, that's just very naive.

Well, come to think of it, it's also very very stupid.
    The pendulum is already swinging the other way, more and more people are starting to stand up and call out the far left for what they really are, cultural terrorists. Eventually we will hit a tipping point and they will either see the folly of their way or their be left out with nowhere to go but the fringe of society with their extremeist friends at Stormfront and their like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Here is a probable fact: This has become a right wing echo chamber, staying in the debate when people think immigration and anti immigration is right wing policies and left wing are all about tearing down the world is pointless.

Heck it has gone so far that some of these people are attacking Mooneye for being too lax on immigrants (or a muslim apparantly.) Just abandon this mess
    This guy makes my point almost entirely. When confronted with calls for facts over feelings he chooses to pack up and go home because there is nothing to say to support his argument.

Deleted
    You can state facts, but many people make facts up or explain them in a wrong way.
    And people just call them Nazi's because other words which are more fitting will get people infracted.
    Because that is totally happening
    I refer back to my statement about people making things up.
    We're not a tribe.
    Tribe members used to care about each other; I really couldn't care less about what happens to you.
    We're a society with laws and we act according to it.
    If you don't like that and want to go on a killing spree "like the tribes thousands of years ago" you are free to leave here and go to Syria.
    There's nothing explained in a wrong way about the rise in rape since the migrants came without any border control. What other words are that? Racist? Sexist? Xenophobe? Oh yummie.

Well yes that is totally happening. A lot of men still do protect their families on all cost, even if his wife doesn't agree. The rise in rape to young women should make every real man very angry and protective of his daughter/wife/gf. If you don't, there's something wrong with you or you listen to much to your nextdoor feminist podcast. I'm not making anything up, there's a number of feminine guys like we never had, and nobody can blame us since we're taught to act feminine and listen to all women. But what most of these ladies tell us is to trust every person on Earth and give them a chance, even when bombs flying left and right, we've had gazillions of red flags already and there is a huge rise in rape. But I guess I'm just making this up.

No if we were a tribe I would've probably already fed you to the dogs All jokes aside, I couldn't care less about what happens to you either. It was an example about what if we still lived in tribes, not as if we do now. God, not that hard to understand right. Syria is in war, and every Syrian is a war citizen which should be considered a refugee. The fact is, I don't want to go to Syria because I prefer not to go to war. And that's exactly the reason why I don't want muslims here who think our women are fertile and think when they walk without burka they're basically prey.

And no, not every muslim is like that. Far from it, but import enough of them and they take their culture with them and women should be afraid to leave the streets at some places. As already is happening now. Or is that far from the truth aswell?

- - - Updated - - -

The pendulum is already swinging the other way, more and more people are starting to stand up and call out the far left for what they really are, cultural terrorists. Eventually we will hit a tipping point and they will either see the folly of their way or their be left out with nowhere to go but the fringe of society with their extremeist friends at Stormfront and their like.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy makes my point almost entirely. When confronted with calls for facts over feelings he chooses to pack up and go home because there is nothing to say to support his argument.
    Yes it's always nice to have people who oppose you prove your point without them wanting that.

If you make an easy subject like this very complicated and take a lot of subjects in consideration, you need to take a step back and overlook it in an easy manner again. Ofcourse chances are there will be no clear right or wrong in this (although the left has been proven wrong many times already but keep telling themselves they're right for no particular reason. Or ofcourse RACIST/XENOPHOBE/SEXIST reasons. Mind = blown) but let's say the ''right'' is wrong. They will be considered way too scared because of nothing, and most of us will acknowledge that. But what if the ''left'' is wrong? Women will be oppressed again, gays can't be openly gay out on the streets, judes will have to flee. But atleast the left were never racist! Tell that your grandchildren woohoo!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And what argument is [it] that you think i have?

That left wing people can be anti immigra[tion]? Plenty of left wing parties that prove that in the world?
    That immigrants in Denmark do not account for 95% of the [rape] convictions but are overrepresented by a factor somewhere around 3?
    That right wing echo chambers are useless for debates?
    That Mooneye is neither lax on immigration or a muslim?

Come on which argument is it you think i cannot defend?
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-06-01 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Most acts of violence are not covered in any individual country's media. Did you know there have been more than 120 mass shootings (where 4 or more people have been killed or injured) in the US in 2016 alone? Have you seen the media cover all of those? Of course you haven't.

In regards to the event itself, it appears that she was trying to break up a fight that broke out. It doesn't appear that the boy was targeting her. Sorry to burst the bubble of the common narrative that asylum seekers are more violent than the native population, but study after study after study has debunked that notion. There will always be some percentage of bad eggs in any large group...asylum seekers have a lower percentage of crime than any native population.
    Study after study? Can you list one? From what I've read in Sweden, more of the prison population are foreigners than Swedes, for example, and in many cases their government has stopped reporting these numbers (I can only surmise because people would use those statistics as an argument against immigration). Here's an excerpt from wikipedia:

"In 2010, a statistic was published which listed delinquency by nationality (based on 2009 data). To avoid distortions due to demographic structure, only the male population aged between 18 and 34 was considered for each group. From the study, it became clear that crime rate is highly correlated on the country of origin of the various migrant groups. Thus, immigrants from Germany, France and Austria had a significantly lower crime rate than Swiss citizens (60% to 80%), while immigrants from Angola, Nigeria and Algeria had a crime rate of above 600% of that of Swiss population. In between these extremes were immigrants from Former Yugoslavia, with crime rates of between 210% and 300% of the Swiss value.[76]"

So did you just make up everything you responded with? As for the media, the US definitely has it's own issues but will at least report the stories. That being said they are notorious for pulling wacky tactics in certain situations, for example if a white person attacks a black person, the article will state the race of both people. Not only that, but it will mention the races in the headline. If a black person attacks a white person, they will often not report the race of either person though. Just one of many examples though. I've heard Sweden more or less does the same thing, which was part of the reason I made this thread, feel free to give your opinion on the subject.

That immigrants in Denmark do not account for 95% of the [rape] convictions but are overrepresented by a factor somewhere around 3?

I'm far from an expert on this when it comes to Denmark, admittedly, but 2010 the majority of convicted rapists had an immigration background. That seems to be quite the overrepresentation indeed (higher than a factor of 3, certainly), looking at the overall demographics of Denmark. Also, if you look at particular groups (such as North Africans, or Iraqi - most denoted "immigrants" are obviously other Scandinavians and the like) the overrepresentation is staggering - far, far higher than a 3 to 1-ratio (in neighbouring Sweden, North Africans are about 23 (!) times as likely to commit rape as Swedes, Iraqis about 20 times as likely).

Whether one thinks that should have any bearing in regards to immigration policies or not is one thing, I'll leave that to others - but lets not pretend that simply using the overall "factor of 3", isn't just as intellectually dishonest as claiming that all immigrants are potential rapists, or the like. It very, very obviously is, and it only serves to justify the other side being equally intellectually dishonest.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    I'm far from an expert on this when it comes to Denmark, admittedly, but 2010 the majority of convicted rapists had an immigration background. That seems to be quite the overrepresentation indeed (higher than a factor of 3, certainly), looking at the overall demographics of Denmark. Also, if you look at particular groups (such as North Africans, or Iraqi - most denoted "immigrants" are obviously other Scandinavians and the like) the overrepresentation is staggering - far, far higher than a 3 to 1-ratio (in neighbouring Sweden, North Africans are about 23 (!) times as likely to commit rape as Swedes, Iraqis about 20 times as likely).

Whether one thinks that should have any bearing in regards to immigration policies or not is one thing, I'll leave that to others - but lets not pretend that simply using the overall "factor of 3", isn't just as intellectually dishonest as claiming that all immigrants are potential rapists, or the like. It very, very obviously is, and it only serves to justify the other side being equally intellectually dishonest.
    I guesstimated "a factor somewhere around 3" based on 12.4% of the population (immigrants) accounting for 34.5% of the convictions (actually running the numbers means i am a little off but feel free to run those numbers. If you prefer it is close to this:5003378 account for 403 convictions, 703873 account for 212 convictions. It is over a decade but the population counts are from this year so expect to be low when calculating it, the factor is higher because immigration has happened since )

Sweden has a huge problem that is a direct result of feminists. Its been shown and proven many times already. Its such a backwards culture where its almost as if the laws are made to protect the immigrants as they rape and beat women in Sweden. Any men that try to fight back are immediately sought after by police. Meanwhile, the immigrants are treated with mercy and given 'training'. They have even gone so far as to give them a handbook on how to 'seduce' Swedish women properly. I dont want to make too long of a post and point out details but that is an overview. It stems from feminism and Swedish men having their balls ripped off. Even as they try to fight back, they are faced with extreme resistance from White Knights. Everyone should pay attention to what happens their and use it as an indication of what happens when feminists take over. Austria, will be another country to watch as they are now entering a time of cultural feminism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Are you arguing that nations in the west have not been feminized? And what makes us Nazi? Please tell me? Keeping argus eyes on foreign people with other customs and views on women/gays etc is not a sign of weakness, rather a sign of awareness. Something you guys on the left are in dire need of.

The only facts you want are the ones that suit your agenda, and you twist it just as much as any other. If 2/10 swedes sympatized with nazis, you would say it was out of hand, while 3/10 muslim wanting sharia in europe is a drop in the ocean and no hassle.
    Haha exactly this. Less Germans were nazi around 1939 than there are muslims who want sharia law. But the fact that we say this makes us a nazi! How? Nobody knows!

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on what you call feminized and you'd have to explain what is bad about it.
    It's like I said: Most people would prefer other words, but that would get them infracted for flaming.

Since when is immigration a left vs right subject?
    Our biggest anti-immigration party is centre-left.

And since when do conservatives care about women and gay rights?

If.. if.. if..
    Many Muslims that support Shariah want unofficial 'courts' where someone can resolve a conflict.
    There is nothing wrong with that since it completely follows Western law. Hell, we even televise such things!
    People like you would immediately claim that one in three Muslims want to stone women to death, even when they wouldn't want that.

Now you can explain to me how people can misrepresent "supporting Nazism".
    Perhaps they want Nazism without the fascism and genocide?
    So did you not answer me because I got my facts wrong again? Oh, all these people and getting their facts wrong right. Man it must be hard for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I guesstimated "a factor somewhere around 3" based on 12.4% of the population (immigrants) accounting for 34.5% of the convictions (actually running the numbers means i am a little off but feel free to run those numbers. If you prefer it is close to this:5003378 account for 403 convictions, 703873 account for 212 convictions. It is over a decade but the population counts are from this year so expect to be low when calculating it, the factor is higher because immigration has happened since )
    What exactly is the point you're trying to make? Because you're just blabbering nonsense. If you just want to be right, okay you're right. You can go home now.

I don't really care about the numbers. It's just that the factor of 3 is clearly something that could be...questioned, and has very little to do with the individuals that we otherwise generally refer to by the word "immigrants" (if it was, the number would, lets be honest here, absolutely skyrocket). Either way, my biggest gripe is that both sides tend to be outright dishonest in their narratives, which makes a constructive discourse rather...hard to accomplish. It really doesn't help to claim that the other side is dishonest, while being the same oneself just one sentence later.

Really, whatever opinion I hold in regards to immigration personally, won't change that the main issue and the by far biggest problem in Scandinavia and Europe today, at least imho, is the extreme polarization we see in the populace, in matters like this one. We really, really need to find a way to let the discourse remain calm, intellectual (as opposed to emotional) and above all else factual and including (ie, not invalidating opinions solely on the merit of one not liking them). Seems to be somewhat of a pipe dream, though.

I really hate that in like 80% of these grisly murders, someone claims they don't remember it or some kind of "mental condition" and then they face no punishment..

And yes, being that he is a migrant "from a disadvantageous situation" swedish people and the courts will likely let him off. Personally i'd like to see him thrown in jail. It is really this kind of thing that is giving legitimate refugees a bad name in a lot of countries.

Noone wants to bring people like this man into their country and hand them out shelter, food and money only to have young citizens caring for them brutally murdered.

side note- is it just me, or is he somewhat smirking in his mugshot?