Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    The sentencing is justified and it's clearly written in the link, that is, it is illegal for women to be alone with men who are not related to them. This law was put in place to protect women (and men) from putting themselves in situations which would inspire rape. Before you say victim blaming this is no different to the loud groups that question women about what they were wearing and why they were out so late or why they got into the car with a stranger.
    Firstly, women have rights over their own bodies and that includes the right to be alone with whoever they want. You have no right to decide who a woman can spend her time with and you certainly have no right to punish her for it.

Secondly, I like how you avoided talking about how Saudi husbands demand sex from their wives whether the wives want to or not. People like you are the reason millions (billions) of women are abused every day.

Your views are misogynistic and offensive.
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2016-06-01 at 07:53 PM.

Oh boy it sounds like so much fun to live in third world areas c:

Deleted
    This is not really news women are second class citizen in most Islamic countries. Majority of them wear freaking tents on their head because it's culturally unacceptable to show skin or hair to other men. Seeing this every single day in my country just makes me sick combined with all these gypsies pretending to be deaf to get some pennies make you really wonder where the fuck we're heading. These women and their families are such an huge burden for the rest of the society. Having like 10 kids when neither of the parents has a job? Yeah that sounds like a awesome idea i just cant comprehend how people get children without the ability to provide for them and expecting hard working people pay for them. This is just not the case for Muslism specifically but they have a lot more kids than we normally have here the norm is 2-3, ofcourse there are exceptions but i dont know any personally.

Ofcourse if they all just integrated and started accepting and living by our values it could possibly work but not with the current influx of people it's not going to happen they get stuck with other of their own kind in suberbs where no ethnic swede wants to move. Which means they will interact very little with the swedish society sticking to their own culture and with people from the same backgrounds.

Seperation of religion and state, free speech and free trade perhaps they should try that down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeden View Post
    This is not really news women are second class citizen in most Islamic countries. Majority of them wear freaking tents on their head because it's culturally unacceptable to show skin or hair to other men. Seeing this every single day in my country just makes me sick combined with all these gypsies pretending to be deaf to get some pennies make you really wonder where the fuck we're heading. These women and their families are such an huge burden for the rest of the society. Having like 10 kids when neither of the parents has a job? Yeah that sounds like a awesome idea i just cant comprehend how people get children without the ability to provide for them and expecting hard working people pay for them. This is just not the case for Muslism specifically but they have a lot more kids than we normally have here the norm is 2-3, ofcourse there are exceptions but i dont know any personally.

Ofcourse if they all just integrated and started accepting and living by our values it could possibly work but not with the current influx of people it's not going to happen they get stuck with other of their own kind in suberbs where no ethnic swede wants to move. Which means they will interact very little with the swedish society sticking to their own culture and with people from the same backgrounds.

Seperation of religion and state, free speech and free trade perhaps they should try that down there.
    Hey wearing these tents is actually quite useful, you don't have to do your hair when going out plus you can go out in pajamas or bikini and just throw over the abaya so it's great for those lazy days. I propose we start exporting abayas worldwide 'cause they are really practical, I see great business potential in them

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Firstly, women have rights over their own bodies and that includes the right to be alone with whoever they want. You have no right to decide who a woman can spend her time with and you certainly have no right to punish her for it.

Secondly, I like how you avoided talking about how Saudi husbands demand sex from their wives whether the wives want to or not. People like you are the reason millions (billions) of women are abused every day.
    If you don't want to follow the particular laws of a country or respect them for that matter, don't live there. I wouldn't bring forbidden animals or any animal in my luggage without declaring it into Australia for example but I would feel horrible about leaving my pets at home. But ultimately the law is the law. And in this case it's their because of religious reasons. In Islam it's illegal for men and women who are not related to be alone and there is nothing wrong with that. I respect people's religious views. I think you should too.

There is a certain expectation to have sex with any marriage regardless of religion/race. Plenty of divorces happen when needs are not being met. In the bible it says that women must submit themselves to their husbands and there is another verse that I cannot recall that supports this idea that women should be prepared to meet their husbands need which includes sex. Like I have been saying since page one this is not a Muslim issue, hell it's not even a Christian or religious issue. Men demand sex from their wives all the time. Women are victimised by men across race, religion and culture. Why are you loath to admit this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    No, but treating women like shit is definitely a Muslim thing. Women have very little rights in Muslim countries.
    Women have less rights than men in virtually every country. This is a global issue.
    Last edited by Shinra1; 2016-06-01 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Oh boy, two of the top three white knight beta cucks in one thread, I wonder if the final piece of the trifecta shows up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please don't start lol "the definition of rape". Why was Martial rape legal only a decade ago in US? And why are the laws so disparate from state to state?

Virginia
    Husbands who rape their wives may be able to escape prosecution if they agree to undergo therapy—just as long as their wife agrees to it too. Virginia state law says: “All or part of any sentence … may be suspended upon the defendant’s completion of counseling or therapy … after consideration of the views of the complaining witness.”

Oklahoma
    Victims of marital rape in Oklahoma can only bring charges against their husband or wife “if force or violence is used or threatened, accompanied by apparent power of execution to the victim or to another person.”

Ohio
    Victims of marital rape by drugging or because they have a mental or physical conditions are treated the same as non-married couples in Ohio, but only if they don’t live together, in which case “force or the threat of force” must have been used. Such exceptions could soon be removed by a bill introduced in May.

Idaho
    In Idaho, only men can rape, so wife-on-husband rape, rare as it may be, doesn’t exist.

There are more mind boggling variations in the law that virtually make marital rape legal only if " considerable force/penetration" occur.
    Not sure why you keep bringing it up. Yes, there are problems with this on the West too; yes, the definition of rape in the US 15 years ago was less than inclusive. Only these problems are of a completely different order than in Saudi Arabia. If I'm correct, in Saudi Arabia a woman cannot refuse sex to her husband, it is considered a crime; on the West, forced sex with a wife that doesn't feel like it is considered rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    There is a certain expectation to have sex with any marriage regardless of religion/race. Plenty of divorces happen when needs are not being met. In the bible it says that women must submit themselves to their husbands and there is another verse that I cannot recall that supports this idea that women should be prepared to meet their husbands need which includes sex. Like I have been saying since page one this is not a Muslim issue, hell it's not even a Christian or religious issue. Men demand sex from their wives all the time in a Women are victimised by men across race, religion and culture. Why are you loath to admit this?
    Stop changing the argument. The Bible is not the law anywhere, the Koran is the entirety of Saudi Arabia's legal code. They literally have no constitution or written laws at all besides Islam.

You are trying to find a way to justify the abuse and control of women and it's just disgusting.

-“When a man calls his wife for sexual intimacy and she refuses him, thus he spends the night in anger, the angels curse her until morning.”

- “When a man calls his wife for sexual intimacy, she should come, even if she is (busy) in the cooking area.”

-“By the one in whose hands is my life, there is not a man who calls his wife for sexual intimacy and she refuses him except that Allah becomes angry with her until her husband is pleased with her.”

-“It is unlawful (haram) for the wife to refuse her husband for sexual intimacy without a valid reason. Menstruation will not be considered a valid reason, for the husband has a right to enjoy her from above the garment (on top of cloths).”

Don't ban me Endus. I'm just replying to Shinra1's post.

- - - Updated - - -

In Islam it's illegal for men and women who are not related to be alone and there is nothing wrong with that. I respect people's religious views. I think you should too.
    Nope. I don't respect anything that claims control over women's bodies.
    They can choose to do whatever the fuck they please.

Misogyny is not ok however you want to package it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The criminals should be put to death. Plain and simple.
    The sad fact is that they likely will not be convicted in their own country. Man and people wonder why other people are thinking lowly of the cultures in the Middle East.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-06-01 at 08:15 PM.

Stop changing the argument. The Bible is not the law anywhere, the Koran is the entirety of Saudi Arabia's legal code. They literally have no constitution or written laws at all besides Islam.

You are trying to find a way to justify the abuse and control of women and it's just disgusting.

-“When a man calls his wife for sexual intimacy and she refuses him, thus he spends the night in anger, the angels curse her until morning.”

- “When a man calls his wife for sexual intimacy, she should come, even if she is (busy) in the cooking area.”

-“By the one in whose hands is my life, there is not a man who calls his wife for sexual intimacy and she refuses him except that Allah becomes angry with her until her husband is pleased with her.”

-“It is unlawful (haram) for the wife to refuse her husband for sexual intimacy without a valid reason. Menstruation will not be considered a valid reason, for the husband has a right to enjoy her from above the garment (on top of cloths).”

Don't ban me Endus. I'm just replying to Shinra1's post.
    Since I made the edit too late.

I'm going to reitrate what I said here that is if you don't want to follow the particular laws of a country or respect them for that matter, don't live there. I wouldn't bring forbidden animals or any animal in my luggage without declaring it into Australia for example but I would feel horrible about leaving my pets at home. But ultimately the law is the law. And in this case it's their because of religious reasons. In Islam it's illegal for men and women who are not related to be alone and there is nothing wrong with that. I respect people's religious views. I think you should too.

The law about not being alone with strangers of the opposite sex is not sexist because it applies to men as well.

You say that the bible is not law anywhere but the Qu'ran is. I hope you realise that Saudi Arabia is an Islamic state not just in name but in practice too. 99.99% IF not 100% of their citizens are Muslim I don't see the problem with the law reflecting the religion which everyone practices as has been historically the case in the West with Christianity. Who are you defending? The muslim women who actually support the law which you say is sexist? Saudi Arabian women do not need you to cape for them they are happy living under the sharia law which is a part of the religion they practice.

Deleted
    The sentencing is justified and it's clearly written in the link, that is, it is illegal for women to be alone with men who are not related to them. This law was put in place to protect women (and men) from putting themselves in situations which would inspire rape. Before you say victim blaming this is no different to the loud groups that question women about what they were wearing and why they were out so late or why they got into the car with a stranger.
    Ehm wtf hello 2016 calling! In what possible way would you inspire rape by just walking around minding your own bussnies? When i see women on the streets in the store on the club whatever i've never thought of forcing myself onto another individual without their willing. Thats just how you behave you dont touch or degree other peoples integrity for your own selfish reasons. I've never met anyone who has in anyway tried to justify rape or even sexual harassment in some way.

This is completely foreign to me and i dare say anyone who would use our hospitality to force themselves on honest citizen should be thrown into a cage and throw away they key. It's not sane or humane in anyway it's barbaric and completely unforgiveable.

And we dont live after a fucking made up story made thosands of years ago we (others are welcome to join) evolve. Seperation between religion and state is the biggest step towards freedome we've ever made. Some fanatic going to tell me who i can and cant see wtf is this real life?
    Last edited by mmoc489118fe45; 2016-06-01 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Islam it's illegal for men and women who are not related to be alone and there is nothing wrong with that. I respect people's religious views. I think you should too.
    I respect people's religious views. I don't respect people trying to use their religious views to bend others to their will though. Much like I respect someone's political views if they support Hitler, but I would strongly oppose their attempts to build a Nazi state where I live.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    I hope you realise that Saudi Arabia is an Islamic state not just in name but in practice too. 99.99% IF not 100% of their citizens are Muslim I don't see the problem with the law reflecting the religion which everyone practices
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you don't believe that.

The punishment for apostasy in Saudi Arabia is death. Who in their right mind is going to admit to not being Muslim???

Saudi Arabian women do not need you to cape for them they are happy living under the sharia law which is a part of the religion they practice.
    I like how you're the expert on how Saudi Arabian women feel about not having control over their own bodies.

Sorry but I support women's right to control their own bodies as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeden View Post
    Ehm wtf hello 2016 calling! In what possible way would you inspire rape by just walking around minding your own bussnies? When i see women on the streets in the store on the club whatever i've never thought of forcing myself onto another individual without their willing. Thats just how you behave you dont touch or degree other peoples integrity for your own selfish reasons. I've never met anyone who has in anyway tried to justify rape or even sexual harassment in some way.

This is completely foreign to me and i dare say anyone who would use our hospitality to force themselves on honest citizen should be thrown into a cage and throw away they key. It's not sane or humane in anyway it's barbaric and completely unforgiveable.
    Rape culture in the West is a myth?

Deleted
    It's History.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Problem: What they did is not exactly a crime in Pakistan. This happens all the time there, with over 1100 similar cases last year alone.

So, they aren't criminals, strictly speaking.

Yes, it's terrible. But when you start trying to apply your own sense of morality to another nation's laws, you invite them to do the same to you.

Just be happy you don't live there, and kind and understanding towards those who wish to leave.
    The right to not be murdered is not a cultural issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

2 things; obviously this is going to happen in an Islamic-majority nation. They are messed up in the head when it comes to how they treat women. And 2, Islamabad? Yes, yes it is.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you don't believe that.

The punishment for apostasy in Saudi Arabia is death. Who in their right mind is going to admit to not being Muslim???

I like how you're the expert on how Saudi Arabian women feel about not having control over their own bodies.

Sorry but I support women's right to control their own bodies as they see fit.

You accuse me of pretending to be an expert on how Saudi women feel but in the same breath you're suggesting that the vast majority of Saudi men and women are living in fear.

Nobody is going to police whether you pray 5 times a day towards the Mecca there are certain things one can do if they want to leave the religion, chief among them is to move to a less religious country which is nearby and in fact this is what happens in real life.

You don't know anything about the Saudi culture but Saudis are tribal & culturally conservative which is why they leave peacefully under these laws. So it's no surprise that Saudi Arabia is the third happiest country in the world according to recent large survey while Europe is nowhere to be found. The propaganda against Saudi and Islam nowadays...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rape culture is not a thing in the West. However, in the Middle East there are some serious issues in regards to women being heavily mistreated and it could very well be classified as a rape culture. Middle Easterners that come to the West have brought some of that culture with them, which is why you have got issues like in Sweden or Germany where this kind of behaviour has started to occur.

I didn't even realise that Guryaka is the OP. Now I see.