Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    To act on something isn´t a synonym for litigation.
    Given that his OP was a call for politicians to act, think it is safe to assume he wants laws on the books to combat what people think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    He has autism. Have some decency.
    Oh okay, well then if the parents realized their child could easily become a weak minded sheep, they should have monitored him better and made sure the content he was being exposed to wasn't horrible. Looks to me the parents are shit at being parents. Nothing to see here.

Happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Compared to actual hate groups, they have been the least dangerous. Anyone that thinks BLM is equal to say, like the KKK is being extremely dishonest.
    " this group is bad but it's ok because I think this other group is worse"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Why would they turn to the police? I admit I am bias I am a racist myself I know to much about biology to not understand the fundamental differences between different human races.

If they wanted to brain wash the kid why not pay for a psychologist.
    So you're admitting to us all that you're a racist?

Why do you feel this way exactly?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ists-1.3611806

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ists-1.3611806

This is seriously disturbing. Right here in Canada too.
    I hope they can raise awareness so our Politicians act!
    We can't just wait for him to go on a killing spree and then try to stop him.
    They should put agents in his place of worship and tap all of their phones, just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Jotaux claimed the CBC wasn't useful but hopefully he learned the wrong of his ways.
    Great reporting by them to bring this grave problem to light.

@Jotaux claimed the CBC wasn't useful but hopefully he learned the wrong of his ways.
    Great reporting by them to bring this grave problem to light.
    Until I see a legitimate source I'm assuming this is made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    " this group is bad but it's ok because I think this other group is worse"
    BLM isn't even in the same category......whatever, if you want to be ignorant, I wont stop you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted

It is in the post you quoted and further explained in the thread.

He doesn't know what racism is. He thinks because he knows biology, that makes him racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Given this is a tennis thread I take it that the parents are in truth regressive leftists that no longer can tell their son to feel guilty for being a white male because he outgrew their mental abuse.
    Where in the article is there anything to even remotely suggest this?

@breadisfunny

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Given that his OP was a call for politicians to act, think it is safe to assume he wants laws on the books to combat what people think.
    No, their son isn´t just thinking, he´s involved with white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    He doesn't know what racism is. He thinks because he knows biology, that makes him racist.
    You lads have some very selective reading skills. I see biological differences between the races some of them being more advantageous then other. By that stick definition unless I am missing something in translation would mean I am a racist.

Do you simply go through life assuming everyone that holds a different opinion to you is some kind of moron?

- - - Updated - - -

No, their son isn´t just thinking, he´s involved with white supremacists.
    What are his beliefs? The article is rather vague about it. If he is simply friends with them what is the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    You can't arrest people for thought crime. You can't arrest people for being racist. You can't throw someone away for a crime they MIGHT commit without any evidence.
    Tweet that you're considering terrorist attacks on the White House. See what will happen to your statement. Or even plan such, without any intention of doing it. Again, see what happens with the "thought crime"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Tweet that you're considering terrorist attacks on the White House. See what will happen to your statement. Or even plan such, without any intention of doing it. Again, see what happens with the "thought crime"
    I don't even know what side you are on but your example is fucking awful..

15+ Year Old Account
    What are his beliefs? The article is rather vague about it. If he is simply friends with them what is the issue?
    Well since they want to deradicalize their son, i guess his beliefs are radical.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I don't even know what side you are on but your example is fucking awful..
    How so? I provided an example of where thinking something will get you arrested. Doesn't do well with his statement, does it?

Deleted
    Well since they want to deradicalize their son, i guess his beliefs are radical.
    The question is in what way... Is it a race issue where individuals can exceed regardless of race? Is it about culture? Maybe he hates the way certain regions treat women for example.

We need to actually know what it is... the age of the son would help as well the article only says he has interacted with them for ten years. I haven't checked the source link but what age are we talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How so? I provided an example of where thinking something will get you arrested. Doesn't do well with his statement, does it?
    Posting you are considering a attack is a threat... No one is arguing for absolute freedom here.

Posting you are considering a attack is a threat... No one is arguing for absolute freedom here.
    Then there's no point in throwing out such blanket statement that can be disproven right away.

Deleted
    Holy crap they are funding 35 million for a new foundation to stop right wing extremism with 10 million each year after? Fuck thought policing pays well.. I may just of reformed if Canada wants a new speaker.

It is also looking like their son is over 18 years of age given the language being used.