Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathr View Post
    Ignorance is a bliss I know. All is fine and dandy untill it spreads into your neighbourhood. Sharia districts say hi, and now you are no longer allowed to walk outside your door with out a scarf. Like Gadaffi said: "We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades".

Speech (10 April 2006)

I for one can say, that we've never had cars burning in certain areas, in my country untill in the last ten years, guess who was the cause ? All religions who imposes their beliefs onto others by force is by nature not good for a society.

Start learning arabic then and start reading the Koran then.

Oh wait you must already know the language because people like you have been warning of a Muslim takeover (project much) since the 14th century.

This is nothing but projection because western countries have been trying to control the middle east in some form or another since WW1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post

I suck at paint...
    This.... is brilliant

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dalai Lama makes a lot more sense than western leaders are making right now. Trump can't become president fast enough honestly. I hope Farage is the UK's next PM as well. Then we can lead by example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You´re aware that you need both genders for your "refugees will outbreed germans" idea?
    I'm pretty sure we have white women in Germany that are willing to roll out for the sake of diversity and being progressive.
    If not then the whole "send strongest family members who can survive the trip" narrative will be used to cover bringing in women they left behind. Ofcourse them being refugees mean they go back once Syria calms down but who cares about that right?

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    He didn't make that argument. He said that German culture is far less prevalent in major German cities than it was previously, and gave a personal anecdote that reflected it. I'm all for enforcing logical arguments, but let's not confuse one claim for another.
    No it isn't. He just has no comparison, because his picture of the past is flawed.

I saw someone use the words "person of color" I'm going back to the old days and saying "colored person" again

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    If you are white British in London you are now a minority
    Random point, if you're white British that means your descended from immigrants (native British have an almost mediterranean complexion, hence why the English often joke about the Welsh looking dirty).

Ha! Too late Germany! Soon, very soon, Arabs will become the dominant majority and Germans will have to assimilate into the imperious Arab culture and affiliate themselves with them for patronage and protection.

Thus Germany will become Arab. That is how the Arab nation grows. Like the borg.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    The Dalai Lama makes a lot more sense than western leaders are making right now. Trump can't become president fast enough honestly. I hope Farage is the UK's next PM as well. Then we can lead by example.
    Farage would stay at home rather than attend votes so nothing would change?
    Trump will be unable to change policy because congress senate so nothing would change?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    What does Christianity have to do with Germany's identity? Is Germany a theocracy or something?
    Religion wasn't mentioned in the whole thing. He said Arab. Arabs can be muslims christians and jewish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    I'm pretty sure we have white women in Germany that are willing to roll out for the sake of diversity and being progressive.
    If not then the whole "send strongest family members who can survive the trip" narrative will be used to cover bringing in women they left behind. Ofcourse them being refugees mean they go back once Syria calms down but who cares about that right?
    87% of all married couples both partners are german. Only 7% of all married couples one partner is foreign while the other is german. 6% of married couples both are foreign.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quien Soy Yo View Post
    Ha! Too late Germany! Soon, very soon, Arabs will become the dominant majority and Germans will have to assimilate into the imperious Arab culture and affiliate themselves with them for patronage and protection.

Thus Germany will become Arab. That is how the Arab nation grows. Like the borg.
    Funny, Benjamin Franklin said that about the germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    87% of all married couples both partners are german. Only 7% of all married couples one partner is foreign while the other is german. 6% of married couples both are foreign.
    For now...

Deleted
    German+ or German?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Germany won't become an Arab country.
    We don't need some dictator from Asia to tell us that.
    Man, it's really fast to fall from grace in the eye of a Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    It's very sad when the Dalai Lama is a more staunch defender of Christendom than the Pope.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-migrants.html
    The Dalai Lama says Europe risks losing its identity by taking in too many migrants and warned: 'Germany cannot become an Arab country.'

Tibet's spiritual leader says refugees should only stay temporarily and return home to rebuild their countries when the conflicts have ended.

The Dalai Lama, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century, said: 'When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering.

'A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now.'

In an interview with German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, he said: 'Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country. Germany is Germany.

'There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.'

He said 'from a moral point of view too, I think the refugees should only be admitted temporarily'.

'The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries.'
    I like how you omitted the bit where he said that prejudice against Muslims is wrong and that people should stop judging an entirely peaceful religion that includes the same idea of love as every other major religion does based on the actions of a misguided few.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Germany won't become an Arab country.
    We don't need some dictator from Asia to tell us that.
    First, he's not a dictator. Second, I agree with him. The refugees should only be here temporary and then sent home. Nothing evil about that idea, we're just helping them until they can start rebuilding their own country.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted

Funny, Benjamin Franklin said that about the germans.
    you do know the Germans didn't? Like parallel societies didn't - they didnt really change their tune until after the second world war.
    And even so there are still towns in north Dakota that is german speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    er you really think people do that? To marry/have children with someone just "because they want to be progressive"? Baby making for some strange ideal seems more like a reactionary backwater idea which some white supremacists (or maybe a nationalistic crazy guy like Erdogan) spew out every now and then (yes, I have known a "cute white girl" who happened to live in an area where far-right guys were abundant and they REALLY have asked her if she wanted to make babies for continuing their race. Ugh.). I don't think that *progressive* women would let *anyone* use their body for shit like that.

Meanwhile my cousin married a turkish-descendant who converted to christianity for her sake (and because he happened to become an integral part of the local scouts).

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Only white trash are worried about stuff like this. They have nothing except the color of their skin, and they feel it's being threatened.

Wealthy, educated white people don't care if they're a minority or not. They still hold all the money and all the power and can live in their luxury neighborhoods where there isn't a person of questionable origin in sight.

I for one wouldn't mind if there's just 1000 white people like me left in the world, as long as we're rich and living somewhere safe.

That might make for a cool science fiction movie: The entire world is one giant dumpster, everyone is of colored ethnic origin, except for a tiny white aristocracy who doesn't mingle with the plebs, and instead lives in their secure cities of shiny gold, protected by a drone and android army.

Elysium?

you can`t possibly hold such a ignorant point of view. everyone should be worried the extreme right gains power for every immigrant that crosses the border. I'm against fundamentalist and economic immigration as anyone should..but I don`t like the prospect of nazis or trumps being leaders either
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-06-02 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    er you really think people do that? To marry/have children with someone just "because they want to be progressive"? Baby making for some strange ideal seems more like a reactionary backwater idea which some white supremacists (or maybe a nationalistic crazy guy like Erdogan) spew out every now and then (yes, I have known a "cute white girl" who happened to live in an area where far-right guys were abundant and they REALLY have asked her if she wanted to make babies for continuing their race. Ugh.). I don't think that *progressive* women would let *anyone* use their body for shit like that.

Meanwhile my cousin married a turkish-descendant who converted to christianity for her sake (and because he happened to become an integral part of the local scouts).
    When you have people talk about women putting out for some ideological idea, you know you're watching crazy people talk. Women put out for two reasons: Love or money, that's it. I've yet to hear a woman say "Oh, I fucked this dude as a welcome gift". That's the stupidest notion yet about this whole topic. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.