Lightbulb 2 quick questions

Played a bit off and on, had a few questions

1. Why cant we use our personal sigil banner as our burning blade master standard. Whats the point of them since they are never seen by others.

2. Think the dev team will go WoW style and have micro-transactions, more specifically insta-70's?

Thx

you see them when you use your ping. it drops your flag.

as for micros probably not

kk, but any talk of letting use our banners like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, and your banner is seen by others when you drop it to ping and it is present in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    kk, but any talk of letting use our banners like that?
    I don't even know what you mean by burning blade master standard. Unless you mean that toy in wow idk.

2. Think the dev team will go WoW style and have micro-transactions, more specifically insta-70's?
    Why? You can be powerleveled from 1 to 70 in less than 20 minutes. In a pure pug group...
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Why? You can be powerleveled from 1 to 70 in less than 20 minutes. In a pure pug group...
    yea that's about how long it took my two friends to get me from 1 to 70 lol

than went up 100 paragon's in another few minutes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I don't even know what you mean by burning blade master standard. Unless you mean that toy in wow idk.
    The Flag you can wear on your back, the banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol about boosting options... As mentioned, that takes 15-20mins at most :/

The Flag you can wear on your back, the banner.
    Those are pennants earned through Season Journey that is the only way to get those and I highly doubt they care enough to add that to the game when there is so many other problems they need to fix and can't without making a new game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Those are pennants earned through Season Journey that is the only way to get those and I highly doubt they care enough to add that to the game when there is so many other problems they need to fix and can't without making a new game.
    By Burning Blade pennant, I think he means the one you get for having purchased the CE of WoD. There is a Blzzcon exclusive one that isn't tied to Seasonal play as well.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Micro's probably will happen if we go off of the past/china/kr servers, but it won't be for leveling and such in d3, as it would be pointless when it can take 15-20 mins via a boost or few hours solo.

I'd be FAR happier if they moved the god damned NPC thing for banners. I have wasted more time accidently clicking on that fucking thing. I'll never use a banner - let us turn them off!