Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry German police chief: Rising violence against refugees a ‘concern’

http://www.politico.eu/article/germa...-holger-munch/

Holger Münch says there were 45 arson attacks on refugee shelters in 2016.
    By

Jules Johnston

5/14/16, 5:37 PM CET

Updated 5/14/16, 5:48 PM CET

The head of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office warned on Saturday of a new dimension to attacks on asylum-seekers in the country.

In an interview with the Funke media group, Holger Münch said the “increasing level of violence was especially of concern,” including 45 arson attacks on refugee shelters in 2016 alone.

“The perpetrators are predominantly male, and nearly 80 percent come from the place where the offense was committed,” he said.

Münch added that there was no sign that the attacks were connected to right-wing extremist groups in Germany. However, there was a risk that “criminal or even terrorist structures” could stem from anti-refugee sentiment within the country, a fact the German police were taking “very seriously,” he explained.

In recent months, Germany has seen a rise in opposition to the government’s welcoming policy on refugees, with anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim party Alternative for Germany (AfD) scoring big at the recent regional elections.

Münch called on the religious leaders in the Muslim community to work more closely with authorities to prevent and counter radicalization.

“We do not sense any objections to the work of the police,” he said but added that the police “need more commitment here – from imams as well.”

The question here is, what more can German police do?
    It's obvious that it's only a small percentage of the population who is undertaking these hate crimes.
    I think really strict penalties are necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Germans fed up with mass sexual assaults and the like from refugees in retaliation shocker!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Germans fed up with mass sexual assaults and the like from refugees in retaliation shocker!
    So that makes violence and acts of terror acceptable?

My experience is that there's ass grabbing and drunken attempted dry humping in every club in Germany every night. And it's usually by some dude named Jens with frosted tips or something else terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's not an excuse for terrorism.
    So the refugees are terrorists as well then? Or does it only work one way?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Where did I say it was acceptable?

This kind of thing is going to continue, and get worse. So very much worse. Sad thing is there will be enough blame to go around so it won't be clear whose side to be on. Best for us to just stay out of it I guess.

That's not an excuse for terrorism.
    It's not? Well, I suppose morally it might not be, but it's a pretty predictable outcome. Even a cursory glance at history and human psychology should leave everyone completely unsurprised that people react badly to settlers raping natives.

Deleted
    Its actually called standing up for your country and not let it be overrun by the muslim invaders. The refugees are violent, they get violence in return. Eye for an eye ...
    Now, let's see the SJWs of MMO champ's offtopic forum get triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the refugees are terrorists as well then? Or does it only work one way?

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say it was acceptable?
    You were justifying it weren't you? The other poster noted this as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    My experience is that there's ass grabbing and drunken attempted dry humping in every club in Germany every night. And it's usually by some dude named Jens with frosted tips or something else terrible.
    Are you really trying to downplay mass sexual assaults?

- - - Updated - - -

You were justifying it weren't you? The other poster noted this as well.
    Where did I justify it?

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Dancing on someone in a club seems somewhat different than gangrape, but I guess YMMV.

And when you dont agree with how the world looks around you and you take to violence to change it,. well thats TERRORISM. And i hope German courts etc goes after these domestic white terrorist like they would of non white ones

Germans only retaliating and protecting their culture, country and people. Good on them, mass immigration, especially of uneducated and mostly uncivilized Muslims will destroy any country.

Comical the police chief is worried about German on immigrant/refugee violence and not the other way around as we all know who really is the culprit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends..
    People that use violence to intimidate people in order to achieve a political aim?
    How exactly are "the refugees" doing that?

These people are terrorists because that is what the word means.
    They should be treated like terrorists.
    How do you know they are doing it to achieve a political aim and the refugees are not?

The police chief said there was "no sign that the attacks were connected to right-wing extremist groups", so can you point out where you got that their motive was political and not revenge?

Are you really trying to downplay mass sexual assaults?

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I justify it?
    He isnt downplaying it nor is anyone else doing that but you know this thing called put in perspective this shit happens by Jens and Hans every damn night at every damn bar etc around the country and the anti immigrant mob doesnt give a flying fuck about it cause they are made up of Jens and Hans and other white pure germans that hitler would be proud of

I agree that it's a greater concern, not that refugees can't commit crimes. But the former is more organized than the latter, and that is why the former is more concerning.

They are both problems.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And when you dont agree with how the world looks around you and you take to violence to change it,. well thats TERRORISM. And i hope German courts etc goes after these domestic white terrorist like they would of non white ones
    So not at all, right? They're just having an issue integrating, why are you so intolerant?
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Deleted
    So what should we do with the refugees that are here?
    Its very simple: mass deportation and if they refuse and riot -> concentration camps.

Godwin'd so soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Germans only retaliating and protecting their culture, country and people. Good on them, mass immigration, especially of uneducated and mostly uncivilized Muslims will destroy any country.

Comical the police chief is worried about German on immigrant/refugee violence and not the other way around as we all know who really is the culprit.
    If this were true a lot more of them would be doing this.