Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    But obviously, violence against the original population is a bigger concern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What exactly did "the refugees" do?
    Because "the refugees" did nothing.

And are you kidding me?

Ooh look, another person supporting terrorism.
    Your supporting the true terrorists - the refugees who come to invade and rape Europe and destroy european values.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-02 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Germans only retaliating and protecting their culture, country and people. Good on them, mass immigration, especially of uneducated and mostly uncivilized Muslims will destroy any country.

Comical the police chief is worried about German on immigrant/refugee violence and not the other way around as we all know who really is the culprit.

We see where the real danger is. it is in this totally disgusting view of others. That is the greatest threat to safety in the future and we are going down a very dark road right now covered with signs of the early 1930s

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Godwin'd so soon.
    As we all know, people that don't want the ethnic, social, and religious makeup of their country to be radically overhauled are literally Hitler.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There would be no violence against refugees if there were no refugees cutting about. They should stay out for their own safety because we can't guarantee their safety from the far right.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.politico.eu/article/germa...-holger-munch/

The question here is, what more can German police do?
    It's obvious that it's only a small percentage of the population who is undertaking these hate crimes.
    I think really strict penalties are necessary.
    Perhaps German police shouldn't have ignored or hidden refugee crimes to begin with and we wouldn't be in this situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    Your supporting the true terrorists - the refugees who come to invade and rape Europe and destroy european values.
    The refugees who came to Europe to make a better life for themselves. Have a heart

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly did "the refugees" do?
    Because "the refugees" did nothing.

And are you kidding me?
    So there have been no crimes by refugees then? No mass sexual assaults by refugees in Cologne?

And also point out where you got that their motive was political and not revenge as previously asked for.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The refugees who came to Europe to make a better life for themselves. Have a heart
    At our expense? Fuck that.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

this is wrong on pretty much every way you can be wrong on. thats an achievement i think somewhere. The true terrorists are national germans in this case that think violence is an ok method to get there political message across. So how does it feel to support the only true terrorists in this case?

Deleted
    To leech on our welfare while raping our women and children you mean.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-02 at 05:45 PM.

Its actually called standing up for your country and not let it be overrun by the muslim invaders. The refugees are violent, they get violence in return. Eye for an eye ...
    Now, let's see the SJWs of MMO champ's offtopic forum get triggered.
    While I don't support people like tennisace and co on these stances. I condemn violence as measure for them. It's funny however how people like you are so against them and at the same time defend the so called values you oppose. Such as in this case eye for and eye which could very well been something ISIS support. Your avatar also fits very well for this thing considering their stance on homosexuality. Maybe you should move there because they seem to be supporting values you have?

7+ Year Old Account
    Glad there are some german people who are standing up for their people after the government has failed them by allowing these monsters in, and the police have failed them by allowing them to continue to rape and pillage the country. If only other countries would rise up and expel these refugees

Deleted
    Violence from anti-refugee crowd and the refugees themselves should be taken seriously by police, violence is just rising on both sides. and with how quick people are to protect and defend refugees when they commit crimes, its not wonder far-right violence rises though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    He isnt downplaying it nor is anyone else doing that but you know this thing called put in perspective this shit happens by Jens and Hans every damn night at every damn bar etc around the country and the anti immigrant mob doesnt give a flying fuck about it cause they are made up of Jens and Hans and other white pure germans that hitler would be proud of
    Native German citizens are gang raping women? When did that happen? Link?

So what should we do with the refugees that are here?

Depends..
    People that use violence to intimidate people in order to achieve a political aim?
    How exactly are "the refugees" doing that?

These people are terrorists because that is what the word means.
    They should be treated like terrorists.
    Kick them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So the refugees are terrorists as well then? Or does it only work one way?

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say it was acceptable?
    Oh it only works one way.

And some people only learn by force.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

"The wrong side won WW2."
    I think that tells us enough.
    Byeee *waves*
    Tells us you pulled that out of thin air. Where did he imply that? Your SJW goggles may be on too tight. Try to loosen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Are you really trying to downplay mass sexual assaults?
    That reminds me police downplaying this in national news in Finland. Sexual assaults have increased at same time as the mass refugee waves came last year august. But according to them this has nothing to do with them as "only" half of the cases are done by foreingers. Rather dishonest considering only few% of people are foreigners here.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Perhaps German police shouldn't have ignored or hidden refugee crimes to begin with and we wouldn't be in this situation.
    Doesnt matter what the police do or dont do. What we have at hand are white boys terrorism that would have happen and happened even BEFORE your police story excuse. Terrorism is terrorism regardless of what way you try to use to make it ok in your view.

But i think we can all agree on that the final price of the iraq war is a big one and that USA isnt taking its fair share of the cost. Cause this latest turmoil in the middle east is due directly to the failed iraq invasion that reignited the dormant conflict between the factions of Islam and as a result of that reignition millions are on the run to try to save there lives.

Deleted
    I just hope every racist dies a slow and painful death. People showing solidarity with terrorists who who try to burn innocent children and woman are the true scum of the earth.

Very sad to see, that they even exists on websites dedicated to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this were true a lot more of them would be doing this.
    There will be. Give it time. People will only take shit for so long.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis