Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Was the wine seller that Jorah foiled a FM?

Cause Dany seems to be unfinished buisness if that's the case.
    Doubtful. That attempted poisoning was on the promise of a Lordship, not coin payment. He was also surprised that she spoke Valyrian. I don't see a FM being so taken by surprise as they tend to operate with a lot more surveillance. He also loses his cool when under pressure. He was most likely a merchant opportunist.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2016-06-01 at 11:31 PM.

No, during Robert's council meeting they ruled out faceless men 'cause they are too expensive. At least that was the excuse, but someone mentioned hiring faceless in order to ensure it gets done.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    No, during Robert's council meeting they ruled out faceless men 'cause they are too expensive. At least that was the excuse, but someone mentioned hiring faceless in order to ensure it gets done.
    Forgot that part. That's why they offered the Lordship. They figured they didn't have to hire anyone specific at that point. They figured the promise of nobility would be enough to get folks to keep trying.

Im still waiting on the damn warlocks and Quaithe(?) to show back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Im still waiting on the damn warlocks and Quaithe(?) to show back up.
    You're in luck, it at least seems Pyat Pree will be back in TWoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Didn't have the good ol' 20 men to protect him...
    Haha common misconception. It's not 20 good men, it's Sir Twenty of House Goodmen, the Prince that was promised.

He was busy reinforcing the wall and making westeros great again.

i bet there won't be another battle for the wall, White Walkers story will end with Bran. Bran will travel north now to heart of winter to undo undead curse or Benjen will become new Lich King once Bran links him to Zombienet in heart of winter.

Bran's gonna' pass The Wall and Night's King mark will disable it.

Season ends with WWs entering Westeros.

7+ Year Old Account
    GRRM will never finish the series. He wants his notes burned after he dies.

He knows he'll never be able to write an ending that completely satisfies everyone, he's way out of his depth now.

He'll release TWOW and not even bother with ADOS and let us spend the years after his death speculating about what might have happened here and there

The fat mans final joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ISf-PX3kDI

This one is for Helden
    Apologies if it had been posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    I'm on team Night King personally, but given ending's gonna be bitter-sweet, hoomans will prevail.
    Aegon on the throne would be the ultimate wrench in everyone's plans, but I don't fancy the idea of him winning.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see all of major houses wiped out by the end of it? I doubt GRRM is that much of a cynic tho xD
    -Stark Bran Stark (with Rickon as his heir). No Stark heir thereafter.

-Arryn Robert Arryn (with Harold Hardyng as his heir). It is said if Robin were to die, Harold would take the Arryn name. Otherwise the Arryn name ends with Robert.

-Baratheon Shireen won't pass on the name. Tommen Baratheon needs a Baratheon heir before he dies (assuming he needs to die to fulfill Maggy the Frog's prophecy). Otherwise the Baratheon name dies.

-Lannister Martyn Lannister is heir, followed by distant cousins. It is unknown if Damon is still alive, but his son (Damian) and grandson (Lucion) are, and they would follow Martyn. Jaime could jump ahead if decreed by the King.

-Martell Arriane Martell is heir to Doran, followed by Trystane. Neither have an heir.

-Targaryn Aegon Targaryen and Daenarys Targaryen. Technically Aegon is the rightful heir to the family name being the Mad King's grandson. Even if he truly isn't a Targaryen, he's using the name and has backing (similar to Tommen passing on the Baratheon name).

-Tyrell Willas Tyrell is the first heir of Mace Tyrell. Followed by his younger brother Garlan Tyrell. Loras is a kingsguard and gave up his inherited titles (he is also near death). Third in line is Luthor Tyrell (descended from Mace Tyrell's uncle).

Houses Tyrell, Martell, and Lannister appear to be in good shape. Houses Stark, Baratheon, and Arryn appear to be endangered. The Targaryen line was assumed to be dead, but is coming back in full vengeance. It's a perfect flip from Robert's Rebellion.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Regarding Arya I just had a thought that may not be original but I'll put it out there:

Braavos is known for two things: the Faceless Men and the Iron Bank. What if the two are linked more closely than we think? Last episode Jaqen said the Faceless founded Braavos and we know that they charge a huge sum for their services, maybe that's the seed money for the Iron Bank?

If so, we know that the Iron Bank has a lot of interest in Westeros, and they'd undoubtedly view Arya Stark as an asset. So maybe Arya kills Waif, face added to hall, somehow Iron Bank intercedes on Arya's behalf and she goes back to Westeros.
    This would roughly parallel the story of the Knights Templar, who founded the first banks of Europe. Interesting idea.

I want the walkers to breach the wall. I want everyone in the south to know that they are real. Westeros is divided. A common enemy is a great unifier. It won't heal all of the wounds, but if they can pull together and survive, it might help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    -Stark Bran Stark (with Rickon as his heir). No Stark heir thereafter.

-Arryn Robert Arryn (with Harold Hardyng as his heir). It is said if Robin were to die, Harold would take the Arryn name. Otherwise the Arryn name ends with Robert.

-Baratheon Shireen won't pass on the name. Tommen Baratheon needs a Baratheon heir before he dies (assuming he needs to die to fulfill Maggy the Frog's prophecy). Otherwise the Baratheon name dies.

-Lannister Martyn Lannister is heir, followed by distant cousins. It is unknown if Damon is still alive, but his son (Damian) and grandson (Lucion) are, and they would follow Martyn. Jaime could jump ahead if decreed by the King.

-Martell Arriane Martell is heir to Doran, followed by Trystane. Neither have an heir.

-Targaryn Aegon Targaryen and Daenarys Targaryen. Technically Aegon is the rightful heir to the family name being the Mad King's grandson. Even if he truly isn't a Targaryen, he's using the name and has backing (similar to Tommen passing on the Baratheon name).

-Tyrell Willas Tyrell is the first heir of Mace Tyrell. Followed by his younger brother Garlan Tyrell. Loras is a kingsguard and gave up his inherited titles (he is also near death). Third in line is Luthor Tyrell (descended from Mace Tyrell's uncle).

Houses Tyrell, Martell, and Lannister appear to be in good shape. Houses Stark, Baratheon, and Arryn appear to be endangered. The Targaryen line was assumed to be dead, but is coming back in full vengeance. It's a perfect flip from Robert's Rebellion.
    Isn't Jon legitimized by Robb? I wonder if that document ever resurfaces in the series: could be a good point to bring up with Mormont family (iirc wasn't it one of them that was entrusted with the letter's safekeep?
    But yea, it's quite the opposite of Robert's rebellion!

Regarding Arya I just had a thought that may not be original but I'll put it out there:

Braavos is known for two things: the Faceless Men and the Iron Bank. What if the two are linked more closely than we think? Last episode Jaqen said the Faceless founded Braavos and we know that they charge a huge sum for their services, maybe that's the seed money for the Iron Bank?

If so, we know that the Iron Bank has a lot of interest in Westeros, and they'd undoubtedly view Arya Stark as an asset. So maybe Arya kills Waif, face added to hall, somehow Iron Bank intercedes on Arya's behalf and she goes back to Westeros.
    This would actually make sense, Arya is still a daughter of one of the most prominent families; it could be of value to keep her alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Deleted
    In the show I don't believe Robb every legitimized Jon.

I think he wrote the letter, like in the book - but no one ever found out about it. There was a lot of naked Talisa in that scene though, so I don't remember it well.

Looks like next season and likely the season after that are only going to be seven episodes.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...even-episodes/

10+ Year Old Account
    So they went with 7 each. I heard next season would be 8 and the final season would be 6.

Tbh I'm getting a bit bored of the show, so I don't really mind.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I like this idea. I hope this is the case and it makes a lot of sense.

The more I think of it, if the Faceless Men were involved with the Bank of Braavos, it would be like a mashup of two organizations, the Knights Templar, and the Hashashin (origin of the word assassin) who were their Muslim rivals. That'd be pretty cool.