Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    You realize it wasn't some kind of nightmare living in even a nazi conquered city for most people right? Even the worst of them didn't kill indiscriminately.
    Yes, but the reasons for their discrimination were pretty random.

Some still seem to believe that there are only kids and women (as if women should be treated better than men in this age lol) in the homes meant for real refugees. I'm sure there are quite a lot but there are just too many rotten apples for this stuff to be justified. Here is an example of what a "15 year old kid" can do: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...WENTY-ONE.html

Another thing is that people can see similarities to the 1930's which very well be true. But how about not vexing the shit out of the "host population"? There are countless reports of "refugees" getting less than 4 years of jail time and in some cases just fucking community service for a rape followed by murder. I have a special case fucking engraved in my memory - a girl was raped by a couple of "refugees" in a car, they took turns. The court concluded that it wasn't a gang rape since they didn't insert their penises at the same time but after one another. This resulted in a more leniet sentence.

Are you really expecting people to accept this?! You must be mad!

Edit: Oh, about the murder in that link. The cheif of police went on television to talk about it. He spent about 4 seconds deploring the victim and then proceeded with feeling bad for the damn murderer for like a minute!
    Last edited by mittacc; 2016-06-02 at 06:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They will never cross the Channel. They could not even conquer Malta last time and Malta is barely a thing.
    We do it like 442! You'll call for help, and then when we are there to help, bam! We are all over you. And become you... in the end.

History is tricky.

Why not just have all refugees pass through the old concentration camps? Show them what happened the last time the German people fired up those ovens.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    3rd world is responsible for their own problems and should also fix them on their own - like, you know, we have.

We were a poor nation of farmers before we made strides through education and hard work. We built our own country with absolutely no help from anyone else and now rank in one of the best nations to live in according to a variety of indicators.

So tell me, why the fuck should I pay for the upkeep of some refugee instead of telling them to fix their shit like we had to?
    But our people = white and they = black so we PRIVILEGE and they OPPRESSION. Gee, get a grip, it's <current year>, after all.

If there was no moronic immigration policy in place, then we would not have to worry about a rise in the far right, but there is, so we do.

Congratulations far left, you have resurrected the far right, we in the centre thank you for fucking everything up. Well done retards.

Yet the far right racists and fascists found scapegoats to blame things on back than as well, same old same old from the fascists and the racists they always need a scapegoat to blame things on when they cant handle reality

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Why not just have all refugees pass through the old concentration camps? Show them what happened the last time the German people fired up those ovens.

Like i said the risk of genocide in the next 15 years is very very high with these right wing terrorists out there. they need to be treated like the criminals they are. locked up for life for the terrorism they stand for. i mean really you think we would tolerate muslims running around attacking people without locking them up? give these right wing terrorists the medicine they deserve, lock em up and throw the keys away

- - - Updated - - -

I am not the far left to the far right, I am a Tory, we pretty much invented conservative political philosophy.

And created most of the problems in UK as well, Thatcher wasnt exactly a champion of getting this done the right way

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    Your supporting the true terrorists - the refugees who come to invade and rape Europe and destroy european values.

[Infracted]
    what values ??
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Majority of the posters here should be enriched culturally by muslims, only then would they understand the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Yet the far right racists and fascists found scapegoats to blame things on back than as well, same old same old from the fascists and the racists they always need a scapegoat to blame things on when they cant handle reality
    So the left fuck everything up and pass the buck when it all goes tits up. What a shocking turn of events!

And created most of the problems in UK as well, Thatcher wasnt exactly a champion of getting this done the right way
    The Blair/Brown Labour administration created most of our issues, they are left wing.

And I am not a Thatcherite, so slate away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    what values ??
    Treating women as equals. And not beating them or stoning to death because they were raped. Or generally not treating them like second class citizen, objects like they are in majority of muslim countries. Yeah, such values. You really think Western culture has no values. Go live for a year in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia you blind schmuck.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-02 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    what values ??
    Not gang raping children is one we hold dear...

Links are above in other posts or just use google I am not going to do the whole arguing over if a source is valid or not pick you favorite.

Before you say it no gang raping children really wasn't a issue before this...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-02 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Not gang raping children is one we hold dear...

Links are above in other posts or just use google I am not going to do the whole arguing over if a source is valid or not pick you favorite.

Before you say it no gang raping children really wasn't a issue before this...
    an internet link ? i am sure that 100% correct and not bullshit
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    an internet link ? i am sure that 100% correct and not bullshit
    Find your favorite newspaper website just google "immigrant/refugee rape gang " You pick out your favorite source don't let me spoil you of choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Majority of the posters here should be enriched culturally by muslims, only then would they understand the problem.
    One of my best friends at university is a Muslim. You could say I've been enriched culturally by her. So? What should I have understood?

Or is my example bad, because it doesn't quite fit the narrative "all Muslims are evul"?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    One of my best friends at university is a Muslim. You could say I've been enriched culturally by her. So? What should I have understood?

Or is my example bad, because it doesn't quite fit the narrative "all Muslims are evul"?
    Are you from US? If so you can't really understand it. I met probably 30 muslims in my life, spoke with a lot of them. In the end they always shown their true face when it comes to treating different religions or women in general. It's really hard to get a muslim to be 100% honest with you if you aren't a muslim yourself (it's also part of their culture) but when they do, you are sorry you even asked them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you from US? If so you can't really understand it. I met probably 30 muslims in my life, spoke with a lot of them. In the end they always shown their true face when it comes to treating different religions or women in general. It's really hard to get a muslim to be 100% honest with you if you aren't a muslim yourself (it's also part of their culture) but when they do, you are sorry you even asked them.
    Eerily similar to right wingers

I've had a muslim friend in a game once, and he was a really nice person, I liked him alot. We even had a kinda online thing going for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Eerily similar to right wingers
    Ye both are just not made for our times. Both should be stopped. But only right wing is considered racist/intollerant/fascist while whole muslim culture relies on intollerance towards other religions, intollerance towards women and to many basic human rights. But nah, muslim can do no wrong right, gotta respect that backwards culture don't we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye both are just not made for our times. Both should be stopped. But only right wing is considered racist/intollerant/fascist while whole muslim culture relies on intollerance towards other religions, intollerance towards women and to many basic human rights. But nah, muslim can do no wrong right, gotta respect that backwards culture don't we?
    I've no love for any religion I'm just pointing out what I see. Don't be triggered bro its okay its just internets

10+ Year Old Account
    I've known quite a few Muslim people, in various countries: Australia, the US, Canada... They were from Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan. All amazing people, even if with a bit strange views on some topics. But then, a lot of people on these forums, for example, have views that make me puke, so...

I am not one to promote thought crime. What people think is their business. How they act is what matters, and in this regard I haven't seen much of horrors journalists cry about. I guess you can take any problem and blow it out of proportion, making it look horrendous. But even from statistics, we can see that vast majority of Muslims in Europe are decent folks, not committing any crimes; that minority that does is not an argument against Muslims in general. Not to mention that Muslims living, say, in Iran and praying on Sharia, and Muslims living in Europe - are quite different Muslims.

Yes, there is a refugee problem, and yes, it is partially caused by the difference in cultures. Doesn't change the fact that all those "cultural enrichment" jokes are silly and make just as much sense as the "nigger" jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.