Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Sigh. Just got out of a match, I had more dps as a E Jugs Lili than our Sonya had....he kept saying that he was a 'tank'.
    Hah, that is cute.

2nd highest damage as BW. And this was in HL.

Can someone beat the awfulness of this one?

I lost 14 ranks in the last 2 or 3 weeks, and I have confirmed that the MM hates me. ^^

Brightwing is love, Brightwing is life.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    XD

Okay, my bad streak is over. <3 Today won 7 out of 8 games.

My last 3 games where funny for one reason.

I had 2 games with a guy, who was kind of cool.
    Wanted to play Greymane, but always had to tank. (Tho he was a really decent Artanis, was his most played hero too.)
    On both game, I played BW, and we destroyed the enemy team.

3rd game, we ended up on the opposite side. (Strange tho that we got on the same match 3 times in a row. Maybe because it was/is really late in EU?)
    And they instantly banned BW.

This was kind of mean! XD
    But it was rather funny. Thankfully I can play a rather mean Li Li too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to love my luck.

First three Quick Matches on Chromie, Zeratul in every game and Nova accompanying him twice.

Deleted

So... okay... but why? o.O

The bonus point system doesn't really makes any sense.
    Unless we got extra points for facerolling the enemy team. (23-3. Tho hey had a terrible comp.)
    According to HotsLogs, there was only a 70 point MMR difference too.

I'm confused...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post

So... okay... but why? o.O

The bonus point system doesn't really makes any sense.
    Unless we got extra points for facerolling the enemy team. (23-3. Tho hey had a terrible comp.)
    According to HotsLogs, there was only a 70 point MMR difference too.

I'm confused...
    From what I know, if you win a lot, it will think your mmr should be higher. Which gives you bonus points to match that.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    XD

Okay, my bad streak is over. <3 Today won 7 out of 8 games.

My last 3 games where funny for one reason.

I had 2 games with a guy, who was kind of cool.
    Wanted to play Greymane, but always had to tank. (Tho he was a really decent Artanis, was his most played hero too.)
    On both game, I played BW, and we destroyed the enemy team.

3rd game, we ended up on the opposite side. (Strange tho that we got on the same match 3 times in a row. Maybe because it was/is really late in EU?)
    And they instantly banned BW.

This was kind of mean! XD
    But it was rather funny. Thankfully I can play a rather mean Li Li too.
    I have had that happen on me once. Won a great game whie playing on Li Li, one of the guys gets on the opposing team and first bans Li Li.

- - - Updated - - -

I think dragonshire is one of my worst maps in ranked - it all comes down to being unable to rally everyone to deathball late game - while enemy team picks us in gamks a a 5 man and steamrolls in the end.

I had a game on DS where I was diablo as second tank; smostly for stuns and quick respawns. I had 16 deaths in that game. But I topped hero damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I had another HL game on DS where both teams fucked up the draft - we had no support - and they had TLV as last pick.

I played Anub'Arak for the first time in HL that game. Played as a laner most of early game and then TFing late game. We actually beat the TLV team on the XP there. Bit t late in the preseason as well but it was my first victory on Anub in HL.

- - - Updated - - -

It gets realy annoying when payers pick chromie on BFE (or even on GoT for that matter).

I just played against an Abathur that cracked me up. We were on Spider Queen, I was Butcher, we were pushing a gate with the objective. I use a Hamstring and hit Abathur on the other side of the wall. Naturally, I expect him to leave. Nope. He starts coming towards the gate. Then he's all come at me bro, steps outside, comes up to me, and starts attacking me. Yes, Abathur decided to go melee on The Butcher. Wasn't baiting me into anything, wasn't trying to make some "Epic Play" or "WTF Moments" where Abathur comes out of nowhere and finishes off an almost dead enemy(my HP was near full), he just decided he'd had enough and it was time to throw down!

The weird thing was, prior to this point, he'd been playing pretty much like an Abathur should play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I just played against an Abathur that cracked me up. We were on Spider Queen, I was Butcher, we were pushing a gate with the objective. I use a Hamstring and hit Abathur on the other side of the wall. Naturally, I expect him to leave. Nope. He starts coming towards the gate. Then he's all come at me bro, steps outside, comes up to me, and starts attacking me. Yes, Abathur decided to go melee on The Butcher. Wasn't baiting me into anything, wasn't trying to make some "Epic Play" or "WTF Moments" where Abathur comes out of nowhere and finishes off an almost dead enemy(my HP was near full), he just decided he'd had enough and it was time to throw down!

The weird thing was, prior to this point, he'd been playing pretty much like an Abathur should play.
    ...DId he win?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I always love how they thank me, how they report me afk and whatever in QM as Abathur

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a decent ranking run in HL, but now I am stuck in a perpetual limbo hell of
    some really bad players constantly stopping me from progressing. From 26 - 30,
    then 28, then back to 30.

The hell of it all is that I was at the same limbo months before, only that time I
    was stuck between ranks 30-40.

What the hell is going on here?

15+ Year Old Account
    ...DId he win?
    Need to find that video of an Abathur with Stim Drone and Morales healing non-stop who slapped a Butcher to death from full HP
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Need to find that video of an Abathur with Stim Drone and Morales healing non-stop who slapped a Butcher to death from full HP
    That was the greatest thing I have ever seen in hots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

...DId he win?
    No, no he did not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    This man sounds like a hero. The hero Gotham needs.

Deleted
    Played as Chen, with Morales as healer, Nova/Lunara/Nazebo backline.
    Vs Anub/Tyrande/Kharazim/KT/Tracer

So there I'm the only melee, trying to peel for Morales, because drafting a 2nd melee was to hard ofc.
    And they start at me raging, that I shouldn't "focus Anub", but go for their KT.

Next fight I did just that, which ended up with a dead Morales really fast, who started raging that why isn't someone protecting he.

Bonus point, that they managed to kill their Anub, because obviously every single assasin was focusing on the tank.

Sometimes I just want to kill my teammates. *-*

PS: we still won, but man....

I've had so many wonky games in HL, I really don't know where to start. Games where we've made some insane come backs after being dominated for more than half the game (less overall TKDs even).

Then there's the no support / no warrior games which go either way.

And let's not mention the Chromies who insist that they have to peddle their gnomophilia despite knowingly gimping the team on certain maps (BfE, GoT) or refuse to pick a warrior / support when needed. It's worse than the nova syndrome. (At least these days you can sometimes convince a nova pre-picker to change their pick). Most Chromies I saw were rank 39 or lower, and the reasons are obvious (well yeah, I know my mmr is shit, but damn people will play chromie and hurt their team so hard).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lost a HL game where my team had double Support (Tyrande+Uther) against a single Support comp (Li Li). Guess what, the enemy Li Li did more healing during the entire game than both our healers COMBINED. I am dead serious.

Have had games like these at freaking rank 3 Diamond. It is baffling to me the kind of people I have met today when playing ranked.

"Hero League".

Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost 5 out of 6 games in HL today. Got demoted to Diamond 2 because of the complete morons that I have met who do not know how to play. There are so many bad Diamond players that honestly have no reason to be placed in this bracket and should be put in Platinum/Gold.