Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. The cast bars are through Weak Auras and the green cluster of boxes is Decursive - probably one of the things I should disable as a DPS class but I like using it as a healer as it makes dispelling etc extremely simple!

I would be happy to make it available if there's enough interest and once I have put the finishing touches to it!
    Hi! What texture you are using for player frame and other frames? Tnx

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Epsy View Post
    Hi! What texture you are using for player frame and other frames? Tnx
    Its called Smudge - God knows where I got it from but its just one of hundreds of textures and fonts I've accumulated over the years!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/decursive.

just sometimes it can be easier having something which does just that.
    Exactly that - when Im healing the last thing I want is another element to try to squeeze in and keybind so Decursive simply gives me the option to left click or right click and job done.

Quote Originally Posted by baconjesus View Post
    Thinking different font and making chat/skada completely transparent back except for the text.
    I really like this, simple, clean, all the necessary info in sight. I, personally, change the font to something more legible, even a different pixel font would be fine as long as it more readable. Besides that, 10/10 :P

Its called Smudge - God knows where I got it from but its just one of hundreds of textures and fonts I've accumulated over the years!

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly that - when Im healing the last thing I want is another element to try to squeeze in and keybind so Decursive simply gives me the option to left click or right click and job done.
    Could you pls upload it somewhere? Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Really like 90% of this. The only part that I'd change is the height of the player, target and castbars in the middle to jive more with the size of the rest of the UI. Pretty clean tho! Well done.
    I agree with this, making the player/target frames just a bit smaller I feel will make it look a lot nicer.

Also, it looks like the bottom part of the background (for the middle actionbar section) is 1 pixel more than the top part, I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vranx View Post
    where could i get this beautifull UI?

Post SargUI

First time posting here - this is a UI I made based on a layout I saw another player use that I tweaked a bit. The idea is to have player info really handy, then target, then everything else. It's meant for dps/tanking, but with a few changes could work for healing too, primarily with the raid frames. Any feedback is welcome, and I can go into more detail if people are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    I really like this, simple, clean, all the necessary info in sight. I, personally, change the font to something more legible, even a different pixel font would be fine as long as it more readable. Besides that, 10/10 :P
    Got any suggestions for a font? I've tried a few but wasn't really happy.

accidental presidency font for everything! Mono spaced fonts forever.

here's the font in suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooglar View Post
    Finished!

Solo

In Party

In Combat

Quote Originally Posted by Ooglar View Post
    accidental presidency font for everything! Mono spaced fonts forever.

here's the font in suggestion.
    k where am I downloading this UI for my huntard
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    k where am I downloading this UI for my huntard
    Page 912 has links for just about all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by baconjesus View Post
    Got any suggestions for a font? I've tried a few but wasn't really happy.
    Well, if you're wanting to keep a pixel font, Homespun is a nice one. It comes with xCT so it's easy to get. If you're looking for non-pixel, the ever popular Expressway is good. Really, font is such a personal thing that it's best to look at a whole bunch and find one that you really enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dizzaster View Post

First time posting here - this is a UI I made based on a layout I saw another player use that I tweaked a bit. The idea is to have player info really handy, then target, then everything else. It's meant for dps/tanking, but with a few changes could work for healing too, primarily with the raid frames. Any feedback is welcome, and I can go into more detail if people are interested.
    Only things that slightly bother me are the size of the tanks frame and the player frame. You could probably make the player frame the same size as the target frame, just for symmetry sake, and do you really need the tank frames that large when you're not even a class with a b-rez?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TuggingMyyPants View Post
    where could i get this beautifull UI?
    I explain the addons used on my website but its not available as a download.
    http://www.vranx.com/vranxui.htm

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Here is my latest UI creation, one that I will probably be using for the foreseeable future (unless Legion breaks it!).

I still have some small issues to resolve, like buff/WA positions etc, but its virtually done and is based on efficiency, clarity and simplicity as opposed to fancy graphics and textures which arent always useful in a deep dark dungeon, plus I want it to be useful for all classes as I have many alts and dont want to keep having to move stuff or change profile! As I'm a raider (and despite having an ultra wide monitor) I like to have as much information as close to the centre of screen as possible whilst keeping the battle area as clear from clutter as possible and this UI does that to my satisfaction, but I can understand those that might think its too convoluted!

Open to suggestions on improvements. Any questions, just ask.
    Is that Stuf for the raid frames and unit frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlekin View Post
    Is that Stuf for the raid frames and unit frames?
    It is Shadowed Unit Frames

Deleted
    Thanks for the feedback. The cast bars are through Weak Auras and the green cluster of boxes is Decursive - probably one of the things I should disable as a DPS class but I like using it as a healer as it makes dispelling etc extremely simple!

I would be happy to make it available if there's enough interest and once I have put the finishing touches to it!
    I'd second that!
    absolutely gorgeous.. would love to use that for myself

http://puu.sh/phwoG/971ba552ef.jpg with some weakauras, bars are from Sinist.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    http://puu.sh/phwoG/971ba552ef.jpg with some weakauras, bars are from Sinist.
    Any chance of getting those weak auras?

Crazy how similar mine is to Xintic's. I mean, it's a pretty generic setup, but...