Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Can someone post in the beta thread WHY Demonbolt won't be updated to benefit from the green fire quest? Why is its fire orange even with the green fire quest?
    Demonbolt is purple?

Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    Demonbolt is purple?
    Demonbolt is a mix of purple shadowflame and orange fire. Green fire quest is supposed to turn the fire part of it green instead of orange.

Hello. Please apologies for my interruption, I've searched for this information and did not find it. And I'm a bit lazy going throught 126 pages.
    So here's is my question, I play a fresh 110 warlock, I've swapped to Demono to try it out, but I'm a bit lost. Could anyone explain me the "go to" talents (real and artifacts ones) and the simple rotation ?

it'll be much appreciated.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Demonbolt is a mix of purple shadowflame and orange fire. Green fire quest is supposed to turn the fire part of it green instead of orange.
    It doesn't, and hasn't, on live ever since the spell existed. The graphic hasn't changed. Idk why it would. If you want green fire, go with the spec that uses fire spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    Hello. Please apologies for my interruption, I've searched for this information and did not find it. And I'm a bit lazy going throught 126 pages.
    So here's is my question, I play a fresh 110 warlock, I've swapped to Demono to try it out, but I'm a bit lost. Could anyone explain me the "go to" talents (real and artifacts ones) and the simple rotation ?

it'll be much appreciated.
    Thank you!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40408777

It doesn't, and hasn't, on live ever since the spell existed. The graphic hasn't changed. Idk why it would. If you want green fire, go with the spec that uses fire spells.
    But Lucree has a fair point. Orange fire is supposed to be green. Not related to spec. Even the mounts turn green. It doesn't fit with the kit that demo bolt stays orange. I would like to see this changed as well.

Stop being obtuse. Metamorphosis even turns green, as does Soulfire. Why shouldn't Demonbolt?

All single-target damage done by you and your minions grants you and your pet shadowy shields that absorb 10% of the damage dealt for 15 sec, up to

Demon Skin

15% of maximum health.

So If I have 4 imps (imp A,B,C and D), A felguard and myself, If I cast shadow bolt, it will shield the 4 imps and my felguard right?
    And If my Imp A does a firebolt, the damage done by that firebolt will shield Imp B,C and D, felguard and me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    All single-target damage done by you and your minions grants you and your pet shadowy shields that absorb 10% of the damage dealt for 15 sec, up to

Demon Skin

15% of maximum health.

So If I have 4 imps (imp A,B,C and D), A felguard and myself, If I cast shadow bolt, it will shield the 4 imps and my felguard right?
    And If my Imp A does a firebolt, the damage done by that firebolt will shield Imp B,C and D, felguard and me?
    All minions and pets contribute towards growing the shield, but the shield remains only on yourself and your primary pet.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the topic about Demonbolt graphic to get green fire, I would like to say that it should receive a green fire on the orange portion, because originally on WoD beta it would deal shadowflame damage.

I support the idea that every spell that has fire property on it (shadowflame and also chaos) should get the effect of green fire. That means that, also Shadowflame and Hand of Gul'dan, for example, should receive a green fire on the whole graphic or a small portion of the graphic effect.
    Last edited by Kyoda; 2016-06-01 at 01:21 PM.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

Deleted
    I guess this spec is in a pretty good place, considering buggy Green Fire being the main topic of discussion, repeatedly ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonbolt should definitely benefit from green fire as well.

Also it's animation seems to have been reduced in size too, a shame, I liked when it was huge.

Deleted
    Not justified with a 250k ish max crit Stolen Power ceiling ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone have the insight into the emotes/banter the skull has with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

That implosion nerf rip, implosion seemed like the only good source of damage for demo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhomulen View Post
    That implosion nerf rip, implosion seemed like the only good source of damage for demo.
    i think most ppl saw that coming coz at 350% sp it was a bit OP to the point where you might have wanted to use it for ST dps which would have defeated the whole point of the talent which is obviously an aoe talent, at 200% sp its more in line with the other talents in that line. i just fear that demo's aoe burst will become rather underwhelming but we'll see, its still very early in the tuning process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    i think most ppl saw that coming coz at 350% sp it was a bit OP to the point where you might have wanted to use it for ST dps which would have defeated the whole point of the talent which is obviously an aoe talent, at 200% sp its more in line with the other talents in that line. i just fear that demo's aoe burst will become rather underwhelming but we'll see, its still very early in the tuning process.
    That's exactly how I've been using it this entire time with soul conduit. Now both my aoe and my single target sucks, great.
    Last edited by glendabeck; 2016-06-02 at 09:31 PM.

Try to stay aware of the context. The Devs are out to nerf everyone's burst damage. Currently PvE is all about maximizing overlapping effects for the biggest burst window, and PvP is a hellhole where the only things that matter are how often your burst window comes up and how easily you can get your burst combo off without being countered. If Legion changes that dynamic in a global way, I'll be so happy you don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    i just fear that demo's aoe burst will become rather underwhelming
    Even with Implosion it was underwhelming, now it's just pitiful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Even with Implosion it was underwhelming, now it's just pitiful.
    That was pretty much my experience as well, but others were nerfed this patch, so it might not be as bad as it seems. My biggest issue with this though is that demonology doesn't have any other options for AoE than implosion. Demon wrath hits for nothing, generates a lot of shards that can be used on HoG which also hits for nothing, but generates a lot of imps for implosion if you have the talent. I really can't see how demonology is supposed to AoE without implosion. Doom? Targets don't live that long, and even if they do adding implosion damage would probably be a good idea in most cases.