Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's not an excuse for terrorism.
    What do you expect boss?

Massive immigration allowed without asking the public. No referendum, none of the democratic elected parties went with a platform on having massive immigration.

Mass media misinformation calling them refugees when over 75% of them are coming from places that have no wars, while the people from Ukraine are turned back.

No answer to why does the taxpayer have to pay for this crap or who will pay back the loans made to house and provide health care for these people.
    Any one who complains about this problem is demonized. Any legitimate concerns are being shut down and hand waved as racist.

Merkel caught talking with Zukenberg over censoring hate speech, a concept that is very loosely defined and very easy to interpret. I have yet to see a clear cut definition of what hate speech is except stuff as "it may cause, it might do, it could lead to etc."

Merkel throwing away the German flag at a political rally. Not exactly sure why she is disgusted of one of the symbol of her country , that is the most progressive in EU, having a female chanceler elected.

Villification of anything that is remotely nationalistic sentiment thus excluding a major part of the people from the public discussion and pissing them off even further

Any time a refugee does some crime it is passed in the media as "its just a handful of them" but any time some one makes a peaceful rally to express their concerns and want the immigrants to come through legal channels rather then on-mass, they are treated as if they are a hate mongering far right movment.

So yeah I am really not shocked at all that this happens.

When you tell people STFU do what we tell you to do, no dissent, no question, you're a moron you don't understand etc.
    People will do violence.

if you know anything about social studies you would know that freedom of speech prevents people from taking action. This is why protests are healthy for a democracy. Because it helps people to express their feelings. Take that away and people will express their feelings through other means.

And you can find it abhorent, terrorism or w/e. But this is the reality the establishment has created.

The establishment should be the will of the people. The servants of the people. Not the bosses of the people.

And until they make an actual referendum to see what people want, or run an election where they actually announce the important things that they will do people will protest through what ever means is available to them

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Germans fed up with mass sexual assaults and the like from refugees in retaliation shocker!
    I wouldn't want to be on the German people's bad side when they unite against something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    If the police can't make sure people are feeling safe then it's absolutely morally right that they take their safety concerns into their own hands. Vigilantism and so forth only rises if the police and the state can't ensure laws are being enforced and that people feel safe. It's a symptom of the officials not doing enough.
    It doesn't help that the right wing fosters an atmosphere of insecurity with their propaganda. I feel quite safe, I see a lot of patrol cars, we do have a lot of pedestrian officers actually walking the beat like in the olden times. And if you've seen our riot police at literally any event with more than 20 people now, you'd be fucking scared of doing something wrong (unless you're the Antifa and actually love clashing with the police).

We are as safe as we were 10 years ago. Nothing has changed. Factually. From my circle of acquaintances, I have half the people not having contact with refugees ever, because they don't run through the city pillaging like some would make you believe and the other half reports no incidents at all. So you could say my circle is incredibly lucky, I'll take that. But I still don't think the crime level has risen dramatically like the right wing would make you believe.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    They're retaliating against Muslim aggressors. All of those attacks were caused by a Muslim attacking a Buddhist and all were justified. One of the first was because a Muslim man assaulted his wife and his two employees assaulted a Buddhist couple, another was because a Muslim man lit a Buddhist woman on fire, after pouring petrol on her, one was because a Muslim girl knocked over a Buddhist carrying a bowl of alms and then they swarmed and stole all the alms and another was because a Muslim raped a teenage Buddhist woman. After the bulk of the riots Muslims were caught planning to attack and bomb Buddhist temples and sacred sites. These attacks on Buddhists happened everywhere Buddhists and Muslims met in great numbers and generally it was because of unruly Muslims.

Wirathu explains why Buddhists seek to remove Muslims from their territory in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
    Yeah, the Anwar al-Awlaki of Buddhism is a credible source...

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I wouldn't want to be on the German people's bad side when they unite against something.
    While that may be true, rest assured that nobody in Europe is going to be on our bad side for the foreseeable future. We're done with that shit, it's no fun at all.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Honestly the German people seem so weak right now. Calling one a racist is enough to scare them in submission.

In my country. Romania.

Turkey sponsored the building of Europes biggest mosque. Even the muslim comunity that lives here went WTF at the decision since there aren't that many muslims to even fill that mosque. The first to complain about it were actually the muslims living here.
    the orthodox church said that they can build their Mosque when the church can build a cathedral in Turkey. For some racist reason and christianophobia turkey declined.

People started throwing pig blood on the place that the mosque was supposed to be built and some one even bought a helicopter and started throwing pig carcases on the ground.

Eventually the project got canceled.

After that they tried to build an old people shelter in Transilvania. It was advertised as such and construction started. Eventually people found out it was a "Refugee center".

People went with pitchforks and axes to the city hall (litteraly) and said there will be violence if they bring in refugees. And its just because they don't tolerate uneducated plebs from 3rd world countries , but its also because they lied and disrespected the comunitty and as such the comunity does not understand why they should show respect back to the authorities.

But then again Eastern Europe who was trampled by the otoman empire in the past and enslaved for hundreds of years, do have a strong anti muslim sentiment. So I am not exactly surprised on this.
    How ever I am shocked that the germans are so easy to bully arround and refuse to protect their democracy. Allowing the goverment to do whatever they want with their taxes in non democratic ways.

Deleted
    You reap what you sow?

Lot's of sowing to be done in the coming years in Germany (and Sweden).

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    What do you expect boss?

Massive immigration allowed without asking the public. No referendum, none of the democratic elected parties went with a platform on having massive immigration.

Mass media misinformation calling them refugees when over 75% of them are coming from places that have no wars, while the people from Ukraine are turned back.

No answer to why does the taxpayer have to pay for this crap or who will pay back the loans made to house and provide health care for these people.
    Any one who complains about this problem is demonized. Any legitimate concerns are being shut down and hand waved as racist.

Merkel caught talking with Zukenberg over censoring hate speech, a concept that is very loosely defined and very easy to interpret. I have yet to see a clear cut definition of what hate speech is except stuff as "it may cause, it might do, it could lead to etc."

Merkel throwing away the German flag at a political rally. Not exactly sure why she is disgusted of one of the symbol of her country , that is the most progressive in EU, having a female chanceler elected.

Villification of anything that is remotely nationalistic sentiment thus excluding a major part of the people from the public discussion and pissing them off even further

Any time a refugee does some crime it is passed in the media as "its just a handful of them" but any time some one makes a peaceful rally to express their concerns and want the immigrants to come through legal channels rather then on-mass, they are treated as if they are a hate mongering far right movment.

So yeah I am really not shocked at all that this happens.

When you tell people STFU do what we tell you to do, no dissent, no question, you're a moron you don't understand etc.
    People will do violence.

if you know anything about social studies you would know that freedom of speech prevents people from taking action. This is why protests are healthy for a democracy. Because it helps people to express their feelings. Take that away and people will express their feelings through other means.

And you can find it abhorent, terrorism or w/e. But this is the reality the establishment has created.

The establishment should be the will of the people. The servants of the people. Not the bosses of the people.

And until they make an actual referendum to see what people want, or run an election where they actually announce the important things that they will do people will protest through what ever means is available to them
    The public in Germany is asked to vote for the Government and not much else for a reason. The last time we let laymen vote for stuff, it led to chaos. Germany is really, really not good with public referendums. But thanks for telling us how to run our country. We don't vote the major political parties solely for their programs and specific things they want to do. That's rather the exception to the norm. We vote them for the general political stance they represent. We think more long term than short term.

Mass media misinformation? What about the right wing propaganda? On this forum alone, I've personally debunked 9 out of 10 pictures or videos released as propaganda material from years ago on completely unrelated issues used to justify hatred against refugees or Muslims in general. Just like I'm debunking your post right here...

The taxpayer won't feel any change in the money he has in his pockets. Germany produced a billion Euro surplus in the budget. Something that you generally want to avoid as a country. We're so fucking successful economically, that we literally don't know what to do with the money we got. That money is partly being frantically reinvested and partly contributes to the funds paying for the refugees. And nobody in Germany really has a reason to complain.

Nobody is demonized for complaining, but you will have to live with people like me calling you out for the bullshit claims you make. Be an adult and deal with it.

I was actually surprised that Merkel spoke to Zuckerberg directly. But be that as it may, hate speech is actually pretty well defined in law. If Merkel spoke to him, it will have been in a legal context, not in the bullshit laymen context you're thinking in. Here's the relevant legal text for you to read (and learn): https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/e...tgb.html#p1241

And you're referring to this incident:

If you understand the historical context of flag waving at political rallies, you'd be a bit more sensitive to the actual reasoning behind putting it away, not throwing it away mind you. I have actually never heard of this incident before you mentioned it, I guess one reason is that it's such a tiny non-issue that nobody ever thought it worth reporting except the people opposing Merkel. But then, they alternatively call her the new Hitler or Grandmother Merkel however it suits them. The rather boring explanation that she simply doesn't want to foster nationalism (not patriotism, I'm differentiating here!) doesn't seem to be dramatic enough for the likes of you.

This goes in line with your next paragraph, but I'd like to add that no major part is excluded from public discussion. The right wing, even the ultra-right wing, is allowed to hold their rallies and take part in political discourse via the media. That nobody actually bothers to listen to them is their own problem. The Government is not tasked to promote minority political views, that's their own job.

And there is no media discrepancy between refugee crimes and right-wing crimes. There may be a discrepancy in perception, but that is entire up to you, not the media. Both are reported equally in much the same fashion. And if you know German state media, you'll know that it's a droning, boring, accent-free voice reading the news as if they described a librarian putting books back onto the shelf.

And now we've reached the point where you just rant on and where I tell you to crawl back to wherever you came from, because you don't know a thing and are just parroting right wing propaganda. People like you are more of a problem than the actual refugees are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Honestly the German people seem so weak right now. Calling one a racist is enough to scare them in submission.

In my country. Romania.

Turkey sponsored the building of Europes biggest mosque. Even the muslim comunity that lives here went WTF at the decision since there aren't that many muslims to even fill that mosque. The first to complain about it were actually the muslims living here.
    the orthodox church said that they can build their Mosque when the church can build a cathedral in Turkey. For some racist reason and christianophobia turkey declined.

People started throwing pig blood on the place that the mosque was supposed to be built and some one even bought a helicopter and started throwing pig carcases on the ground.

Eventually the project got canceled.

After that they tried to build an old people shelter in Transilvania. It was advertised as such and construction started. Eventually people found out it was a "Refugee center".

People went with pitchforks and axes to the city hall (litteraly) and said there will be violence if they bring in refugees. And its just because they don't tolerate uneducated plebs from 3rd world countries , but its also because they lied and disrespected the comunitty and as such the comunity does not understand why they should show respect back to the authorities.

But then again Eastern Europe who was trampled by the otoman empire in the past and enslaved for hundreds of years, do have a strong anti muslim sentiment. So I am not exactly surprised on this.
    How ever I am shocked that the germans are so easy to bully arround and refuse to protect their democracy. Allowing the goverment to do whatever they want with their taxes in non democratic ways.
    The true sign of a modern democracy? I think not. As for the "being bullied around" argument. Cheap shots at attempting to manipulate us through our pride or ego won't really work. See, intelligent people can see through that bullshit. I don't care if Romania thinks we're strong or weak. Who is Romania in the grand scheme of things? What does the mighty oak care if the deer scratches its back on its bark?
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-06-03 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Yeah, the Anwar al-Awlaki of Buddhism is a credible source...
    It doesn't take much googling to confirm what I said.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201512040...attacks-lashio
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodh_Gaya_bombings (Where they bombed one of the most sacred sites in all of Buddhism)
    http://www.economist.com/news/asia/2...ict-escalating

It also doesn't take much to realize that the amount of crimes committed by Muslims is disproportional to their population and it is right to fear them, as Wirathu said. It also isn't wrong to fear them becoming the majority of the population, look at the Jihad occurring in Nigeria where thousands of Christian churches are being destroyed or just the general state of most Muslim countries.
    Last edited by Odobisean; 2016-06-03 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    It doesn't take much googling to confirm what I said.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201512040...attacks-lashio
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodh_Gaya_bombings (Where they bombed one of the most sacred sites in all of Buddhism)
    http://www.economist.com/news/asia/2...ict-escalating

It also doesn't take much to realize that the amount of crimes committed by Muslims is disproportional to their population and it is right to fear them. It also isn't wrong to fear them becoming the majority of the population, look at the Jihad occurring in Nigeria where thousands of Christian churches are being destroyed or just the general state of most Muslim countries.
    You meant to add "in Belgium", surely? See how you're misinforming? You take an article specifically reporting about a Belgian situation and use it to make a claim about Muslims in general (that is, without qualification). This right here is how the right wing propagnda works. Take shit out of context, make sweeping comments and just repeat it ad naseum until people simply start believing it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And when you dont agree with how the world looks around you and you take to violence to change it,. well thats TERRORISM. And i hope German courts etc goes after these domestic white terrorist like they would of non white ones
    Except they are continually covering up all the bullshit that refugees are doing. You can't prosecute your own people because they are getting sick of the shit that others are doing and not getting prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Except they are continually covering up all the bullshit that refugees are doing. You can't prosecute your own people because they are getting sick of the shit that others are doing and not getting prosecuted.
    They aren't covering anything up. That's a myth. They are perhaps not dramatising it enough for your taste, but they are reporting on incidents. Stop the pretense. And don't let single cases of bad PR influence your judgement on general reporting behaviour, either. No society is perfect, but that doesn't call for riots and violence as a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It's not? Well, I suppose morally it might not be, but it's a pretty predictable outcome. Even a cursory glance at history and human psychology should leave everyone completely unsurprised that people react badly to settlers raping natives.
    it MIGHT not be morally right for someone that's mad about the sexual assaults he read about in the paper to go to the refugee home and start punching random people in the face? Yes, it's not a shocker that some people blame whole groups of people for these criminal acts, but that doesn't make it any more right.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    They aren't covering anything up. That's a myth.
    ...? Cologne? How can you trust that they're not covering more shit up after it's been exposed once already? I wouldn't trust them anymore after that.

How about letting the police do their work and not be a lynchmob? If one in 1000 refugees is a criminal does not give you the right to attack innocent people seeking for help.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    How about letting the police do their work and not be a lynchmob? If one in 1000 refugees is a criminal dies not give you the right to attack innocent people seeking for help.
    1 in 1000, just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You reap what you sow?

Lot's of sowing to be done in the coming years in Germany (and Sweden).
    You think it would be fair if you went to a distant country and random people would start beating you up because some of your countrymen had committed a crime there earlier? "No problem, sir, as a representative for my whole country I'm accountable for all bad deeds, and I deserve to get the living shit kicked out of me"
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    But i think we can all agree on that the final price of the iraq war is a big one and that USA isnt taking its fair share of the cost. Cause this latest turmoil in the middle east is due directly to the failed iraq invasion that reignited the dormant conflict between the factions of Islam and as a result of that reignition millions are on the run to try to save there lives.

This right here pisses me off the most. If these people spent one month fighting back, they could wipe their countries clean of all this shit. Especially considering the majority of them are men above the age of 18. It was something like 60% of the 1 million "refugees" in 2015 were adult males.

So when shit hits the fan in their country they just pack up and move on and let it be someone else's problem? But I suppose according to a lot of the people in this thread, if they fought back against people doing things they didn't like with violence, that would make them terrorists. What do people think is going to happen to Europe in 50 years when the country is more than 50% muslim. Do their ways become law? Will they have moved away from their barbaric beliefs? Will women and gays have rights in their eyes? Will women be aloud to walk around in shorts in a T-Shirt? Or, and most likely the case, it will become a huge shithole just like the places they bailed from 50 years ago, and they will continue to blame everyone else for their problems.
    Last edited by Tumble; 2016-06-03 at 09:21 AM.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    You think it would be fair if you went to a distant country and random people would start beating you up because some of your countrymen had committed a crime there earlier? "No problem, sir, as a representative for my whole country I'm accountable for all bad deeds, and I deserve to get the living shit kicked out of me"
    You don't understand how humans works, do you? There's a reason why, as an example, Swedes have such a bad reputation abroad in some tourist places, because of how retards from our country behaves there. That's just one of those cases where people can be resentful against people from those countries based on previous experiences where shitloads have behaved badly from those countries they come from before.

People make up their minds based on aggregates, it's not based on just an one-off event.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-06-03 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ...? Cologne? How can you trust that they're not covering more shit up after it's been exposed once already? I wouldn't trust them anymore after that.
    I've had this discussion with a couple of people here before. But since I've known you for a while now, I'll do you the favour and repeat what I said back then: That media and police are not reporting on something they don't know about isn't "covering it up". It's "waiting until they actually have all the facts" before reporting. Especially when the subject could very well lead to further violence. The media reported the issue over and over again, heck they're still referencing it today. Somebody got a jump on them and the Facebook crowd now feels they can celebrate a victory over traditional media by "forcing" them to report on something... good job!

I would trust media never. Simply because media all over the world is shite. But I wouldn't trust them less for waiting 2-3 days (including a weekend and a national holiday, mind you, yes even papers have reduced staff over New Years with people being on family vacation!) until they are sure they know what exactly happens.

As it turns out after half a year of investigations, there was hardly a case of mass rape. There were what, two actual incidents of molesting and neither of them even qualify as rape. And almost all cases were part of a new pickpocketing technique rather than sexual assaults. But hey, keep on talking about bullshit while ignoring the actual problem: that new pickpocketing technqiue. This is why I prefer them waiting for actual facts rather than just hip shooting some news article that in hindsight could turn out as completely going into the wrong direction.

And here we are, the police reporting on this new pickpocketing technique and everyone ignoring it because "RAPE" is the buzzword that catches more attention.

Edit: Aggregates the right-wing propagates, mind you. Not actual facts. It's still a universal truth that non-issues like a refugee behaving well and complying with our laws is not news-worthy. Such is 90% of the cases. Or more, who knows, I don't even have the numbers. But if with 1 million+ refugees in Germany you'd have one incident per day on the newspaper, I'd still call that a pretty fucking amazingly low crime rate concerning the refugees.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-06-03 at 09:23 AM.