Angry Canada is getting out of hand

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=026_1464890051

I think something more needs to be done or they will quickly turn into Mexico. Tennisace, do you have any suggestions since you seem to know your country very well?

Personally I think more gun training with civilians would help stem this tide of gun violence.
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2016-06-03 at 06:13 AM.

Tennisace was banned (hopefully forever). While im on the subject, is a there an "ignore user posts/threads" on mmo-c, would be very helpful in eliminating that cancer agent from my life. If a mod is reading this, you should add this feature

Anyways... probably them mad that the Raptors lost and their canadian teams in the NHL were awful. HA

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone wanna recap the video?
    I make it a point to just avoid an liveleak videos without descriptors
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=026_1464890051

I think something more needs to be done or they will quickly turn into Mexico. Tennisace, do you have any suggestions since you seem to know your country very well?

Personally I think more gun training with civilians would help stem this tide of gun violence.
    How bout that Canadian gun control though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Alright, and why exactly is Canada getting out of hand because of this? Can't really get that based off the OP and the link alone.

Deleted
    Didn't Tennisace recently say that he has lost all hope for his country? Maybe this case isn't the only one.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Didn't Tennisace recently say that he has lost all hope for his country? Maybe this case isn't the only one.
    My heart leapt with joy at the thought of Tennisace losing his hope.

Is something wrong with me?

Canada has very strict hand gun laws... only a few thousand permits are given out a year and you must be in a profession that requires them.

It is more likely then not those weapons were illegally owned and this was either a hit or something to do with gangs.

Aren't you still more likely to be killed by bears and moose and beavers and loons and whatnot in Canada than shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Aren't you still more likely to be killed by bears and moose and beavers and loons and whatnot in Canada than shot?
    Nah Canadians have more guns per person then America does. It is just hard to get handguns, semi automatics, and guns with large clips forget the exact limit but six rounds sounds rightish. It has been years since I lived there.

Wait a second he actually survived? o.O I thought it would be only in movies.

Looks like some Americans from Detroit visited Canada.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    Nah Canadians have more guns per person then America does. It is just hard to get handguns, semi automatics, and guns with large clips forget the exact limit but six rounds sounds rightish.
    5 rounds for long guns*, 10 rounds for handguns. Anything more than that puts them into the "prohibited" category. There's a loophole in those restrictions, in that the count is based on the designed cartridge. If you have a magazine designed for, say, a .50 cartridge, but it just happens to be able to hold 20 .223 cartridges and just happens to fit in the receiver of an appropriate rifle, it's perfectly fine.

*If they're semi-automatic and use centrefire cartridges. Manual action firearms and those using rimfire cartridges can have as much magazine capacity as you like.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Tennisace was banned (hopefully forever). While im on the subject, is a there an "ignore user posts/threads" on mmo-c, would be very helpful in eliminating that cancer agent from my life. If a mod is reading this, you should add this feature

Anyways... probably them mad that the Raptors lost and their canadian teams in the NHL were awful. HA
    There is. Click on the profile of a poster and then you will see a "ignore" to the left of the screen. It works well.

Having strict gun laws does not guarantee there will be no gun violence. Over all Canada I think has relative low crime rate compared to the US. But as always, I have made it clear my support for a citizen to have the right to defend themselves on equal terms against a armed criminal who does not give 2 shits about any gun laws.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    I think something more needs to be done or they will quickly turn into Mexico.
    Ah, I beg your pardon; what's that supposed to mean?

Toronto: 2011 pop 2.6 million - 2016 stats: 19 shooting deaths, 59 shooting injuries
    Chicago: 2011 pop 2.6 million - 2016 stats: 234 shooting deaths, 1311 shooting injuries

I think we're doing just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like some Americans from Detroit visited Canada.
    It wasn't us....I hope.