Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Where's all the lawsuits for the business's that claim they can make your dick grow 4-6 inchs? That is a outright scam if you ask me.
    I assume you know that they are scams based on personal experience, so please contact the relevant authority, since having a defendant really helps the prosecutor in a scam-case (whereas most successful scams rely on people not reporting the scams for various reasons).

And of course:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyte - a successful case against a similar company ending with 500 million$ and prison for the ones running the scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Real estate university? What did people honestly think they were going to learn other then being able to sign clients and make a sale? Real estate is 90% advertising and networking, that's it. There is no university, short of legally authorized class's that explain the law to you. Are you aware I can open a supermarket called bullshit university, and not have it actually be a university?
    No, you cannot legally do that in New York.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/davidh...b_9358360.html
    "By letter dated May 27, 2005, the New York State Department of Education (SED) notified Donald Trump individually, Sexton, and Trump University that they were violating the New York Education Law by using the word “university” when it was not actually chartered as one." (and then another letter later, since the fake university broke its promise.)

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But you do ("you" being Trump supporters, not necessarily you, Merkava).
    I believe the word you're looking for is "they."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I believe the word you're looking for is "they."
    LOL - duly noted. They it will.

And, apologies for the inference at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Thank you! You put it more elegantly than I could... But then again the White Trash who vote for Dump don't care about facts, do they?
    I'm not voting for her, but the shit she gets is absurd. Even the glorious Trump thought she was the best candidate for Secretary of State, until he became republican.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I'm not voting for her, but the shit she gets is absurd.
    The sad part is there are perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike her based on her policy and personality.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Why was the ambassador in Benghazi?
    Are you honestly asking why an ambassador to Lybia, was doing his job?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Other Universities actually give you an education.
    Trump University, is to Universities, what Scientology is to religion.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Guys, you can debate about Hillary and her policy hours on end, but if you vote for this pathological liar called Trump in November, America is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yeah, they were soon real that you cowardly can't list them knowing they're complete BS. Whatevs...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY I am sure you will deny all the facts

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The sad part is there are perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike her based on her policy and personality.
    See, that's a reasonable comment. Don't like her or her policies, vote for someone else (although I really wish there was another choice this year).

But hating on her because of the media fed "scandals" is just a bunch of bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not voting for her, but the shit she gets is absurd. Even the glorious Trump thought she was the best candidate for Secretary of State, until he became republican.
    What's really odd about this whole thing is that way, WAY back in June/July/August (can't recall exact date, obviously, lol) there was a reported phone call between Hillary and Trump, approximately 3 hours, and the week after that phone call he declared his candidacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY I am sure you will deny all the facts
    I don't think a video of conspiracy theories that then blames Clintons for the amount of money that GOP spent on trying to convict them, without any persecution results, isn't going to help your cause... Ominous music and all...

Oh and facts follow sources, something that clip omits when even stating 'government agency'. The clip it self does not call those facts even, but accusations or beliefs.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-06-03 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What's really odd about this whole thing is that way, WAY back in June/July/August (can't recall exact date, obviously, lol) there was a reported phone call between Hillary and Trump, approximately 3 hours, and the week after that phone call he declared his candidacy.
    Assuming it is true the possibilities are:

A deep conspiracy that Trump would destroy the Republican party by becoming their presidential nominee - and completely destroying GOP, and be Hillary's lap-dog in this. Very unlikely to say the least.
    He wanted to ask her advise. Unlikely - with his ego, and I don't see why she should help.
    He tried to get a better deal from her, than he could get by running for president. Most likely so far.
    He wanted to recruit her to Trump Celebrity Apprentice or to Trump University.
    --
    Hmm... As for source.
    Not this one: http://edition.cnn.com/videos/entert...n-orig-pkg.cnn
    But: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...esponds-121097
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-06-03 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Other Universities actually give you an education.
    Technically all they give you is a certificate at the end. It doesn't mean they learned a damn thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a video of conspiracy theories that then blames Clintons for the amount of money that GOP spent on trying to convict them, without any persecution results, isn't going to help your cause... Ominous music and all...

Oh and facts follow sources, something that clip omits when even stating 'government agency'. The clip it self does not call those facts even, but accusations or beliefs.
    But dammit, ominous music always proves that what is being shown is the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Technically all they give you is a certificate at the end. It doesn't mean they learned a damn thing.
    If they are accredited, it is supposed to be indicative of having learned things. There are regulatory rules in place to try and enforce this. Any university that just gives you a diploma in exchange for money is illegal in most but not all (looking at you AZ) states.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Trump University, is to Universities, what Scientology is to religion.
    Technically it is not even a University. That is one of the reasons Trump U is getting sued. Well, I should state that in New York, they do sue places that claim to be universities, hospitals, law firms, etc. Maybe its not breaking the law in other states, which I would find laughable if not the case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Technically it is not even a University. That is one of the reasons Trump U is getting sued. Well, I should state that in New York, they do sue places that claim to be universities, hospitals, law firms, etc. Maybe its not breaking the law in other states, which I would find laughable if not the case.
    Lol technically Scientology is not even a religion.

If Tom Cruise belongs to it, it has to be a true!

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, it is. Strange at it is, the IRS determines what is and is not a religion here in the US. And through a bunch of nuisance lawsuits Scientologists got themselves clarified as a religion and have tax exempt status.

-Kujako-

I personally don't get why the media cares so much about his giving to charity. I mean, if we want to investigate each candidates charities... I wouldn't object to that. There is a complex set of charities that have had numerous revocations and misfilings under the Clinton Foundation that the media can dig into.