Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Watching it right now, when do they start the Warcraft part?
    They don't, they simply judge the movie based on the RT reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    They don't, they simply judge the movie based on the RT reviews.
    I am asking for a timeframe. When in the video? I don't wanna watch the whole video, its an 1 hour+! XD

Deleted
    I am asking for a timeframe. When in the video? I don't wanna watch the whole video, its an 1 hour+! XD
    The one on the link that I posted? It's only 6 mins.

The one on the link that I posted? It's only 6 mins.
    OH! Sorry! I thought you linked this one! XD

But hey, they both said they would go watch it themself. I mean, the bad reviews are noticeable and has to be brought up, especially if it turns out these guys actually really liked the movie

Deleted
    But hey, they both said they would go watch it themself. I mean, the bad reviews are noticeable and has to be brought up, especially if it turns out these guys actually really liked the movie
    It's their sheep attitude that worries, they even say they were wrong even without seeing the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Apperantly USA only has 3400 screens for Warcraft, oh boy.
    You have a comparison with other movies?

It's their sheep attitude that worries, they even say they were wrong even without seeing the movie.
    Nah I know these guys. Before this video, they said it would probably be the best videogame movie this year. They are just surprised by the bad reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    You have a comparison with other movies?
    X-Men: Apocalypse 4,150 theaters
    Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 4,242 theaters
    Captain America:Civil War 4,226 theaters

As I previously wrote, Universal didn't even try.Same thing worldwide,even with more difference in screens(2x,3x)
    Last edited by Zoreslav; 2016-06-03 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    They haven't saw the movie yet, but they are calling the movie "bad" because of the reviews in RT. Especially after IGN's own review.
    What the hellish hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoreslav View Post
    X-Men: Apocalypse 4,150 theaters
    Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 4,242 theaters
    Captain America:Civil War 4,226 theaters

As I previously wrote, Universal didn't even try.Same thing worldwide,even with more difference in screens(2x,3x)
    Yet, the movie is being sucessful in Europe, even getting more screens.

Those who saw the movie more than once, do you remember more or less Gul'dan's speech at the portal in the beginning?

They haven't saw the movie yet, but they are calling the movie "bad" because of the reviews in RT. Especially after IGN's own review.
    No no no, this was recorded before their own review went up!

Deleted
    I just saw the movie yesterday. Holy fucking hell it's epic. The fight scenes I loved the most. It's so brutal and visceral yet in my opinion very realistic. Everyone reacted in a realistic way to getting cut, shot, beaten and hammered.

At the forest ambush

when Blackhand throws that horse and that one female orc laughs is where I went 'holy shit this is amazing'. The orcs were there, real living breathing monsters and you could see the power behind them. Jesus fuck. Gonna watch it again tbh

I see now why people think the story has pacing issues. Especially in the first 30 mins or so we jump from one location to do a 2 minute scene and then back to another location. It didn't hinder me as much, as it gave me the feeling of quickly seeing what was happening at another part of the world at a certain time but the way in which the story moved was fast. One scene we see LLane move out of Stormwind with his army, jump to Mak'Gora happens between Duro and Gul'dan, and then suddenly LLane's army is already at the portal.

Also that one orc that gets stabbed by Garona and then says her name. That orc was legit surprised what happened to him.

I loved all the little details in the fight scene and the physics of it all. Yeah def gonna watch it again for the fights

Gonna hope for the extended edition bluray.
    Last edited by mmocfc41a0fc1c; 2016-06-03 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why IGN is just another clickbait site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjuLbPgRrM

Their website is pretty schizophrenic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those who saw the movie more than once, do you remember more or less Gul'dan's speech at the portal in the beginning?
    jeah, he says something like " we will open the portal for a few and then hostage the weak on the other side, so they can bring over the rest of the Horde and take everything they want"

Deleted
    What kind of question is this? :S
    Well, I remember less, but I didn't focus much on the story when I watched it again. I was looking at the mountains, other orcs and other things I might have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by yango View Post
    jeah, he says something like " we will open the portal for a few and then hostage the weak on the other side, so they can bring over the rest of the Horde and take everything they want"
    Thanks you

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    No no no, this was recorded before their own review went up!
    Actually, they seem to have been both released on the same day, which is even weirder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Gonna see the movie in about one hour with my guild and friends. About 20 people all WOW fans. I hope they won`t kick us out the cinema! Have a nice evening!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    What kind of question is this? :S
    Well, I remember less, but I didn't focus much on the story when I watched it again. I was looking at the mountains, other orcs and other things I might have missed.
    A question just out of curiosity lol

It wasn't the same speech as the leaked SDCC video, but it wasn't even that short like that (wonderful) video-review said a few weeks ago