Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    justified. coulda been worse. we need the most painful method for killing sadists though.. like how a gunshot wound to the abdomen makes someone suffer for 3 days.
    Not being funny but that's just gonna make the sadist up their game, and I'm pretty sure no one wants that
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't blame him, but not the right thing to do.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

If I was one of those officers I would have "accidentally" tripped and let the father beat the shit out of that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Yes, 100% justified. If he had taken out a gun and shot him, I would still be on his side.

Anyone who doesn't understand his reaction has to be trolling. As a dad of two I would gladly commit murder if something this disgusting happened to my children.
    Do you think if someone did that to a serial killer they would go to jail if it was in court?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If they don't, our justice system has thoroughly failed.
    Honestly though, the father would be in his right, eye for an eye and all.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    We should bring back flaying.
    *dreadfort intensifies*

OT yea not gonna lose any sleep over this guy having the death penalty
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I would of done the same thing.

Thankfully this guy will be executed.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The killer got what he wanted.
    He probably did, but we should make his death inventive. Death by bon bons or soemthing
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He probably did, but we should make his death inventive. Death by bon bons or soemthing
    Death by Snoo snoo!

OT: Not justified, but understandable. It's a tough thing to lose your child. What's with those names though? Holy shit.

Eye for an eye is not a right in the United States of America, so no, he wouldn't be.
    I doubt he would go to jail, he could plea crime of passion.

I don't care what he uses as an excuse. If he murders that person in front a few dozen witnesses for nothing more than revenge, he deserves to be in prison. If that outcome is not the one that occurs, then the justice system has failed, allowing feelings to oust reason from its right place as the preeminent consideration in law and justice.
    He was sentenced to death anyways, maybe they should let the father do the injection.

No. The justice system cannot become the vehicle of revenge.
    It already is one sadly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the boys in the prison yard will do this father a favor and make everyday of his life a living hell.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Am I the only one who had issues pronouncing two of those girls' names? Fuck, who bashes their head on the keyboard when naming their child?

I hope this dipshit suffers. Despicable. He's no longer human and shouldn't be treated as one.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully people like you aren't the norm.
    Actually people like her (?) are the norm...Most people don't condone torturing murderers for pleasure and vengeance. Just edgy kids and psychopaths.

The dude had gotten away with 2 other murders before this point apparently. I wouldn't have stopped him if I was in the room.

These morality threads lately are kind of scaring me when I look back on my own posts but I am not taking any of it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

If I was one of the witnesses and the father killed him I would claim to have not seen anything.

Deleted
    Based dad, too bad he didn't have more time to deliver some own justice. Bit similar to this one:

Can't blame both of them for attacking shitstains.

To some extent I agree, but that's no excuse to deliberately make it worse.
    I agree with you there, I was slightly playing devils advocate, I think for the most part the system works, but if someone were to do something like that I don't think they should go to prison, maybe some psychiatric treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    idk about anyone else here but i just cant take you MLP worshippers serious,i'd like to see your reaction in this situation
    They're weirdos. Something mentally wrong with them. They don't know how to react to anything the way a normal person would.
    Yes, I'm talking about MLP worshippers. No, I'm not comparing them to those with downsyndrome or autism. They're much worse, and less capable of doing much for this world. They make those with downsyndome look normal in comparison.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-03 at 06:42 PM.

If you guys want to be a bunch of ooga booga cavemen who cannot grow beyond your basest instincts, knock yourselves out, but realize you should not have an equal share in society with those of us who can.
    this comming from a guy who had nothing more to say then and i quote you here "Dumbass 10"

seeing you talk about cavemen is kinda cute
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}