Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Dumbass.

I love how there are people in this forum that can detach themselves so easily and look at a situation objectively.

But only when it fits their own personal moral bias' or when they aren't being irrationally passionate about a topic. Then objectivity and logic goes out the door, just like with a lot of Nixx's threads and/or comments.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Implying MLP worshippers will ever put their penis in a woman, breed and be in a situation to feel pain over a lost child
    And....

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope the father gets front row seat to that piece of shit's execution. I can't blame the man, I would have lunged and tried with all my might to smash that smirk of his face.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2016-06-03 at 09:32 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

It's not worth explaining to you how your efforts to call me dumb are only reflecting negatively on you.
    SOOOO what does your "dumbass" comment say about you???????

I've got a good idea. Let's spend many years and hundreds and thousands of dollars in costs delaying this guy's death penalty so the anti-capital punishment crowd can use it in their arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    *dreadfort intensifies*
    Ramsey would be a much more interesting character if he only tortured people who arguably deserved it, unfortunately he deserves it himself.

That I think the father acted like an idiot.
    Ah your little daughter is dead. murdered in a vicious god awful way. The loss is incomprehensible to anyone who has never experienced such a thing. And you say the father acted like an idiot. You sir are a heartless, com passionless X&^%$#.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-03 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worth it even if he knows he would never land a blow on him, just to vent some of his emotions. You could tell by the way the guy lunged that he was hurting inside an needed to something, anything, to release the anger any frustration.

One thing to lose a child, even more to a murderer. But there is something about seeing someone who enjoys killing others to be sitting there without a shit eating grin on their face. Cops should have been slow to respond.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Understandable? Yes.
    Justified? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Most people can't imagine what it must feel like to be the guy lunging. I hope anybody who makes fun of him gets to find out.
    Wishing death on innocents, you're really so much better than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Based dad, too bad he didn't have more time to deliver some own justice. Bit similar to this one:

Can't blame both of them for attacking shitstains.
    He picked up a chair on his ass, now thats what I'm not talking about.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    I'm sure the boys in the prison yard will do this father a favor and make everyday of his life a living hell.
    Killers fucking with other killers? Sure, it'll happen. But not as a favour to that dad.

Understandable, I'd go fucking HULK FUCKING SMASH if I was in his shoes. But I don't think the likes of the murderer and his ilk deserve the quick respite of death. Send 'em to life and put all of those Gitmo techniques to good use.

/Edgelord mode off

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger382 View Post
    Ah your little daughter is dead. murdered in a vicious god awful way. The loss is incomprehensible to anyone who has never experienced such a thing. And you say the father acted like an idiot. You sir are a heartless, com passionless X&^%$#.

Infracted - minor flaming
    He absolutely acted like an idiot. While understandable to feel the pain, it's still stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Trying to punish criminals has never been the point of giving them sentences, it's about rehabilitating them or removing a threat from the vicinity of innocent people (thanks MMO-C feel-good-brigade for teaching me this!).

It doesn't matter if he is afraid of death or not. This is about permanently removing a person that is a threat to other people. What more permanent and efficient method than killing them?
    Ask Trump. He apparently had some ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I wouldn't say "Justified"; But I find it to be a completely reasonable response from the father.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Ask Trump. He apparently had some ideas.
    Let's kill their families! Burn their puppies! Rip up there nudey magazines! Okay I went too far with the last one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for letting the dad waterboard him for a while.
    Not what Trump said.

I'm all for letting the dad waterboard him for a while.
    It's not only that, but he took it step further with the "kill their families too"

Trying to punish criminals has never been the point of giving them sentences, it's about rehabilitating them or removing a threat from the vicinity of innocent people (thanks MMO-C feel-good-brigade for teaching me this!).

It doesn't matter if he is afraid of death or not. This is about permanently removing a person that is a threat to other people. What more permanent and efficient method than killing them?
    True, true...still, I wish they'd feel the anxiety and horror they subjected their victims to. Can't help it really.

Lets not be irrational please.
    Hey, you asked what more could be done I pointed out what certain presidential candidate said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say it was justified, but it was understandable.