Deleted

anyone else already bored of this game

every game i go in its the same shit people not working together to get the payload moving, and then everyone just ocmpetes for POTG cam and scorecard votes, im already bored of this game as nobody plays the game right, i might ask blizzard for a refund as this game is already a borefest

No, I'm not. I play with friends though. I've only solo queued once and that was enough of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still having loads of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    every game i go in its the same shit people not working together to get the payload moving, and then everyone just ocmpetes for POTG cam and scorecard votes, im already bored of this game as nobody plays the game right, i might ask blizzard for a refund as this game is already a borefest
    This game is god awful if you don't have friends, more often than not.

Had to go without my community for a few days now and my bitterness/hate of the game has grown tremendously since.

Deleted
    i dnt have any friends who play this game, also doesnt help that kids are offschool atm in the UK, but yeah im not gonna play overwatch as much until they introduce new modes, i mean most modern FPS games have multiple modes, why cant there be TDM,domination, capture the flag/payload theres so many modes they could add but instead there jsut keeping itl ike a fucking moba, if i wanna play a moba il play hots

7+ Year Old Account
    nope.
    i even play solo. (looking for partners to play with tho.)

Formerly known as Arafal

Game is new. People are still learning.

Want to play as a team - find a team, and play as a team.

I mean if you go into a bg in wow as a solo guy against a group - it is equally painful.

I got bored during the beta. Then again, I've never been a fan of these class-based FPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still tons of fun. I don't get what it is with some people, I've yet to get a really toxic group so far and has for bad games it takes up at most 10 mins of your life (usually less) so it doesn't really bother me.

My playtime is around 20-30h total. Starting to get a bit bored. Not sure why. I just find more intersting things to do than play overwatch. Not quit yet, but playtime is at least half from what it used to be during beta and after release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being a furry and make some friends. Play with those friends and you will have a lot of fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    Stop being a furry and make some friends. Play with those friends and you will have a lot of fun.
    i dnt wanna stop being a furry its who i am and stop derailing the thread, to me it seems your the one with the issue of my furryness

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, I played without my usual group of people the other day in one game and spent the game getting yelled at for "being useless" because someone ran in and died to a Bastion (that I had already killed many times) and therefore deduced that I wasn't doing my job since Bastion wasn't dead 24/7. Four gold medals and a lot of, "omg Pharah you were so useless wtf" yelling later, I just logged out. :O
    play widow farm bastion and turrets like there is no tomorrow and end up like 24-1 on kills and they still bitch cause they couldnt handle the battle of 5 vs 3 after widow cleared some room for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Go ask Blizzard for a refund. See what they say. And while your at it, ask Bill Gates for a million dollars.
    Putin khuliyo

You jumped on the hype-wagon and the... law won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Go ask Blizzard for a refund. See what they say. And while your at it, ask Bill Gates for a million dollars.
    you do realse companys thatsel products have to give a refund if your not satisfied with it, its called customer rights, just cos blizzard is money hungry doesnt mean they can break the law cos if i asked for a refund and they said no you can sue them for it so blizzard has to give a refund where applicable

you do realse companys thatsel products have to give a refund if your not satisfied with it, its called customer rights, just cos blizzard is money hungry doesnt mean they can break the law cos if i asked for a refund and they said no you can sue them for it so blizzard has to give a refund where applicable
    That's usually a small window. I wouldn't bet on it if you've had it for several days and played many an hour.

Deleted
    It's got good gameplay, but since it relies so much on other players to be a fun experience, it's horrid game without friends. I mostly loathe it whenever I play without my regular group. It is rather boring game in that regard, you sort of need a lot of friends or organize nights like with raiding in WoW to get most out of it. As a "log on and play whenever" sort of thing it falls short in my experience.

inb4 "Stahp spreading you Blizzard hating agenda"

I really don't get you guys. You bitch and complain about playing with randoms and yet you put zero effort into finding a group to play in.

You push a 'random group button' and it gives you a random group, which is the entire purpose of the random group button. You can find competant friendly people to play with, you just chose not to and then blame it on the 'random group button' for not giving you the best of the best all the time.

It is very easy, you can;
    1. Use the sticky in this forum to find Overwatch groups looking for members like I did.
    2. Find a forum user whose playstyle you agree with, send them a personal message and invite them to friends list like someone did with me.
    3. See someone with skill and invite them to be on your friends list, when you see them on send them a whisper to join them.

It isn't even going to cost you your left testicle or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't see how any constructive discussion is going to come of this thread.