Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    but that doesn't mean they'd be stupid about it.
    Kil'Jaeden is not stupid, either, and can easily make a ploy to destroy the Draenei. He is the Deceiver for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Kil'Jaeden is not stupid, either, and can easily make a ploy to destroy the Draenei. He is the Deceiver for a reason...
    I never said he was stupid. Nor did I say that the draenei would be easily deceived. All I'm saying is that I think if a sect of Eredar SHOWED that they wanted to redeem themselves, I think it's plausible that the draenei would give them a chance. Not turn their backs and put STAB ME HERE signs on, but allow them the chance to earn it. You're talking like it's one extreme or the other and the KJ is infallible.

You're talking like it's one extreme or the other
    I am talking like those that did not want any part of the Burning Legion already left Argus with Velen's exodus...

I am talking like those that did not want any part of the Burning Legion already left Argus with Velen's exodus...
    And it's been 25,000 years since then. I'm not saying it's likely to happen, but certainly possible that a small number of them might end up wanting to repent. It's not an entirely unheard of idea, there's a Satyr in Cata for example that wants to redeem himself and ultimately succeeds and is cleansed by Elune. It is unlikely, but not impossible, that a sect of Eredar could have a change of heart and want to stand against the Legion.

I'm not saying it's likely. I'm not saying it would be an easy process for them or the draenei, I'm simply saying I think the idea could work in theory if blizz wanted to do it. Though I don't think they will ever add playable demons.

but certainly possible that a small number of them might end up wanting to repent.
    And most likely already burned to ash by the Burning Legion.

Just FYI, the Warlocks in Legion aren't allied with the Demons that follow them.

They've enslaved them.

Jagganoth's demon army follows them because they ripped his heart out and use its power to control them. The Eredar Twins follow because you forcefully enslave them with a Bloodstone, the reasoning of which you do so is to cure a member of the Council of the Black Harvest of a Doom curse that Mephistroth had them curse on her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Time to murder the warlocks after legion.
    The Netherlord and the Council of the Black Harvest aren't going after non-Legion people. Unlike the Death Knights. Who have no problem attacking Light's Hope Chapel in order to steal and resurrect Tirion's body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    velen loves his son
    That doesn't mean he would accept others or that their are enough out their who would be willing to be good.

And most likely already burned to ash by the Burning Legion.
    Yeah if they're found out. KJ and Sargeras are powerful but not omnipotent. It wouldn't be easy but it's not impossible. I don't even think it's LIKELY to happen. But likely and possible are not the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    That doesn't mean he would accept others or that their are enough out their who would be willing to be good.
    If any man'ari were to repent, they would have to earn it, not just show up and say 'we're sorry please forgive us.' But I could see the Draenei giving them a chance if they did show through sacrifice and action that they're sincere. That doesn't mean they'd be immediately embraced with open arms though and it wouldn't be an easy or likely occurrence.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If a Man'ari showed up and repented and truly meant it. They wouldn't be warlocks anymore anyways. I doubt if they truly wanted to leave the legion, they would keep legion practices.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Yeah if they're found out. KJ and Sargeras are powerful but not omnipotent. It wouldn't be easy but it's not impossible.
    Yeah, because a giant spaceship leaving Argus is so stealthy. And with the Draenei's record of "landing" these ships, the Man'ari "traitors" would most likely die in a crash.

Yeah, because a giant spaceship leaving Argus is so stealthy. And with the Draenei's record of "landing" these ships, the Man'ari "traitors" would most likely die in a crash.
    Your imagination is a bit limited, it could go down a number of ways. I never said anything about them stealing a ship and quietly flying away. And oh yes, haha draenei suck at flying meme very clever. It's not like the Exodar was sabotaged by blood elves or anything, let's just all laugh at the draenei.

So Warlocks even get their own demonic harem? Warlock Class Hall just got the lead it needed to get ahead of Demon Hunter one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If a Man'ari showed up and repented and truly meant it. They wouldn't be warlocks anymore anyways. I doubt if they truly wanted to leave the legion, they would keep legion practices.
    Yeah I'm not saying this would be used as a means of getting draenei warlocks, they'd have to abandon fel magic to actually repent. My only point is that I think the draenei would give some eredar a chance at redemption if they earned that chance and showed they were sincere about it, and abandoning fel magic would be one stop towards that. I'm not advocating for draenei warlocks this is just a hypothetical situation that I think could, but 99% sure never will, actually happen in the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Just FYI, the Warlocks in Legion aren't allied with the Demons that follow them.

They've enslaved them.

more like they rule them. The demons are all to happy to obey so theoy can sow more chaos and destruction and ofc feed off of magic. They are the antithesis of order, but they have no structure, which is why Sargeras recruits beings from the ordered universe, and loves turning arcane users to his cause, cos they bring focus and direct the chaotic energies less likely to be consumed by them since they are originally beings of order.

It's not like the demons are enslaved orcs, or enslaved humans who need to be free, they hate the ordered universe, want to fid off you, arcane energy and just spred chaos till everything is an utter mess.

- - - Updated - - -

we know that Red, but that would never stop them from creating a new situation that would have some Eredar fight for us. in fact, they've already indirectly done that via the Illidari.

Some Eredar are working for Illidan against the Burning Legion.We don't know what their motives are, but if Illidan is making use of them, then it should give us pause for thought and create a way in which Eredar can be playable. They are warlocks, not demon hunters mostly, but tha'ts not to stop some of them being Assassin rogues like we see in the subtlety rogue artifact quest, or mages or priests like we see some of the Eredar mobs.. so already you have a range of classes.

more like they rule them. The demons are all to happy to obey so theoy can sow more chaos and destruction and ofc feed off of magic. They are the antithesis of order, but they have no structure, which is why Sargeras recruits beings from the ordered universe, and loves turning arcane users to his cause, cos they bring focus and direct the chaotic energies less likely to be consumed by them since they are originally beings of order.

It's not like the demons are enslaved orcs, or enslaved humans who need to be free, they hate the ordered universe, want to fid off you, arcane energy and just spred chaos till everything is an utter mess.
    No...they are enslaved. They flatout state as much in the Warlock campaign. Having Jagganoth's heart is what lets you enslave the army.

Having the Bloodstone is what lets you enslave the Eredar Twins.

Just because Demons inherently sew chaos and are basically evil doesn't mean you're not enslaving them.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-03 at 04:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    some eredar who do not work for the legion
    famale eredar in warlock class hall

Val'zuun help rogue in dalaran

Illidari Lord Balthas was a member of the illidari in TBC

I would like to see the son of velen be the leader of a group of good eredar and players have warlocks draenei
    she looks sexy too i like her.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Maybe someday way down the line of the Legion is broken completely, but until then there is absolutely no chance. The Eredar Twins only aid the warlock player because they are enslaved, although it should be mentioned that they allow themselves to be enslaved quite willingly without much protest. In virtually all lore we've seen thus far, the bound demon is able to maintain its malice even if it can't maintain its free will.

It really depends. I could see the draenei accepting their tainted brethren again if they truly had nowhere else to go, because Broken are essentially just tainted eredar as well and, while not always kindly, draenei treat them with relative respect.

The Eredar Twins only aid the warlock player because they are enslaved, although it should be mentioned that they allow themselves to be enslaved quite willingly without much protest.
    What? You have to go to great lengths to summon them and they talk about how much of a mistake it was to do so when they then immediately try to kill you.

The fight itself isn't hard numbers-wise but they don't let you ENSLAVE them "without much protest."

"Grand Warlock Alythess says: Foolish Warlocks, summoning what you cannot control."

"Lady Sacrolash: You will meet your death by our hands!"

And then they proceed to try and kill you.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-03 at 04:21 PM.

demons only dead in neter
    Well, yes, or, as Blizzard put it in Chronicle, something to the effect of "places with significant fel influences." (Doesn't negate your point, though, so +1.)

Regardless, that doesn't refute the claim that Velen's relationship with his son is an exception to the rule, not the rule itself, and it wouldn't make much sense.

It's not like the Exodar was sabotaged by blood elves or anything,
    The Draenei crashed on Draenor, too, or are you suggesting there are Blood Elves on Argus before Sargeras showed up???

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Some Eredar are working for Illidan against the Burning Legion.
    And are on Draenor, meaning they left Argus with Velen.