Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    In no context is it okay to go around doing the Nazi salute and shouting Adolf Hitler in Germany. It is against the law there. For no reason should anyone be allowed to do it.
    It is actually okay under certain circumstances. The law prohibiting the nazi salute (and similar symbology) is restricted by certain elements of the following: artistic freedom, freedom of speech, education and research, documentaries, theatric performances and obviously criticism of the nazi regime itself, say in parodies.

There is a documented case of someone showing a nazi salute to a police officer at a traffic stop conducted by the police as an expression of his opinion about their stopping and detaining him. It was ruled that he expressed his opinion about them rather than support the nazi ideology and he was acquitted.

I haven't watched this video enough, as I said, but the prohibition is not absolute.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Claiming that this is the "lebanese" community while there is a palestina flagg clearly visible is really stupid. Seems like that guy didnt even try.
    Lebanese solidarity with Palestine fairly significant, given they have a shared history with armed clashes with Israeli forces.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Lebanese solidarity with Palestine fairly significant, given they have a shared history with armed clashes with Israeli forces.
    Do they, though? The Lebanese front has been rather quiet for a long time now... I thought Hezbollah has accepted the status quo and is focusing on Lebanon itself for the moment.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Muslims are mad at Jews because of Israel and the Palestinians. Muslims and Jews used to get along pretty well before Israel, there were Jewish communities in every city in the Middle East.

The fascist stuff is just there way of being provocative I think.
    Well honestly most of the muslim world doesn't like the Palenstines much either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Muslims are mad at Jews because of Israel and the Palestinians. Muslims and Jews used to get along pretty well before Israel, there were Jewish communities in every city in the Middle East.

The fascist stuff is just there way of being provocative I think.
    Uh. The Grand Moff (or whatever the title is, i like that one better) of Jerusalem deported the Jews and allied himself with Hitler and that was waaayyy before Israel was a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Its an international thing. Muslim kids the age of 14 saying all jews must die because of the palestina conflict.
    You ought to wonder where they got the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ims+over+joden

Same goes for muslims celebrating on 9/11 and paris attacks because they are kuffar. Cant do shit because freedom of speech. Say u want a muslim to die and the entire PC world jumps on you.

This world is going places.
    Yes, we all collectively hate all Jews and we all celebrated 9/11 because clearly we are the only group where the actions of a few mean we all unanimously think and believe the same thing due to having a hive-mind
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Ah, Sargon of Akkad, one of the frontrunners in my all-star tag team of YouTube pseudointellectuals.

I keep a list around just in case I might start to develop too optimistic of an outlook on humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Yes, we all collectively hate all Jews and we all celebrated 9/11 because clearly we are the only group where the actions of a few mean we all unanimously think and believe the same thing due to having a hive-mind
    Are you an islamist? Do you try and politicize the koran? Are you an idealogue for the muslim faith? Cause if you're not I don't believe you hate the jews like the gentlemens there do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Are you an islamist? Do you try and politicize the koran? Are you an idealogue for the muslim faith? Cause if you're not I don't believe you hate the jews like the gentlemens there do
    I don't believe in Sharia law implementation, I am free to agree or disagree with things in the Muslim faith based on my own perception, and my only issue is with very conservative Jews as well as very conservative Muslims.

Point being the people in that video are idiots but everyone's views and thoughts differ. As for getting back on topic, if certain speech is considered improper in Germany then it should be enforced equally for everyone, not just for the white Germans due to guilt associated with sins of the father.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-06-03 at 10:24 PM.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Do they, though? The Lebanese front has been rather quiet for a long time now... I thought Hezbollah has accepted the status quo and is focusing on Lebanon itself for the moment.
    The war doesn't need to be active for a subsection of the community to to have animosity toward Israel and justify it with examples of what they do to Palestine. The same lines are used now as they were then. People don't forget war so quickly, especially when it drives them out of their home.

They don't lose this kind of animosity when they cross western borders. At some point you hope it gets weeded out with subsequent generations but this is not always the case. Evidently it seems many European Jews are not up for waiting around for this to happen.

I don't believe in Sharia law implementation, I am free to agree or disagree with things in the Muslim faith based on my own perception, and my only issue is with very conservative Jews as well as very conservative Muslims.

Point being the people in that video are idiots but everyone's views and thoughts differ. As for getting back on topic, if certain speech is considered improper in Germany then it should be enforced equally for everyone, not just for the white Germans due to guilt associated with sins of the father.
    Then I would have nothing against you.

I have nothing but tolerance for muslims who embrace liberal values and practice their own religion for themselves.

I have nothing but contempt for islamists who are trying to push their narrow conservative fascist views on society.

I just wish people would understand not all muslims are islamists, how ever all islamists are muslims.

Deleted
    I never said all do. I never claimed all muslims have a hive mind.

However im missing all the christians celebrating jewish/non-believers deaths. Or hindoes or buddhists or jews celebrating christian deaths.
    Must be a coincidence that only muslims run celebrating trough the streets when non-believers and jews die.

It was an international performance and eventhough in numbers percentually small (although we cant see behind closed doors can we) on a global scale, it was 100% of one religion in particular.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-06-03 at 11:34 PM.

you would be surprised how much collective we are. Though most seem to confuse islam in the South Eastern nations with Islam in Middle East and Islam in the West. We are like three parts of a single family. Muslims in the South East Asia were outnumbered by local religions, so we tolerated them and our religion were more tolerant than our cousins in the middle east, where they were more murdering the shit out of anyone who disagreed. Muslims in teh West are another branch itself different from both other branches. We could not practice some of our islamic ways, such as child marriage, slavery, banning alcohol, forcing burqas on women, modesty brigade, because we were minority and old europeans would have NEVER tolerated that. But in general, we do have some similarities collectively.

a)Muslims in East Asian factions don't care about jews. They are too far away to be bothered by jews or palestian conflict. basicly not our shit. but we do hate gays, but more tolerant of women's involvement in public sphere because of our native culture.
    b)Middle Eastern muslims are typical muslims exception being turkish and Pre revolution Iranian. hating jews, hating gays, hating west goes here
    c)muslims in the west is mixture of both. We are tolerant of women in public sphere, but hate gays, but can't do anything about it, so we stay mum on the subject. We don't outright hate the west and their decandent, but do have some sense of superiority over them. If it was upto us, all westerns would be second class citizens, and we will pat ourselves in teh back for being tolerant like the middle ages. We do have some traditional ways depending on what country the citizens from, if you are pakistani, you believe in honor killing, and if you middle eastern, you are fan of acid throwing. Child marriages are big thing if you are citizens of middle eastern countries (check u.k)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I never said all do. I never claimed all muslims have a hive mind.

However im missing all the christians celebrating jewish/non-believers deaths. Or hindoes or buddhists or jews celebrating christian deaths.
    Must be a coincidence that only muslims run celebrating trough the streets when non-believers and jews die.

It was an international performance and eventhough in numbers percentually small (although we cant see behind closed doors can we) on a global scale, it was 100% of one religion in particular.
    You're right, it was a small percentage of misguided idiots yet you seem to be quite keen on attributing it to Muslims in general.

Tell me, when the WBC pickets the funerals of soldiers who gave their lives for this country, do you blame all Christians?

When there were certain misguided Jewish folk cheering while relaxing on lawn chairs as Israel bombed the Palestinians a few years back, were you also as outraged?

You are ignoring historical or cultural context and conflating it with the religion. There are plenty of things to criticize Muslims on, especially the extremists, but if your outrage is only specifically reserved for when a Muslim does something then you biased and that's your prerogative.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-06-04 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Is it this protest in Essen: http://www.taz.de/!5037283/ ?
    Because according to that link the police did arrest people, they even arrested people before the protest.
    The date seems to suggest that it is the same protest. But as I said before, I don't see the point in looking further into it. The OP and his cronies fucked off to Irrelevantland again so I think we can safely ignore this thread until the next time someone finds some irrelevant rant from a propagandist and makes one of these posts again. ^^