Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I see nothing wrong with that. Fuck McCree and people who play him 10 games in a row.

The McRee crying cracks me up. I wreck his sorry ass most of the time. Here is some advice if you have problems with McRee move away from him or stop standing still and letting him sneak up on you. Also, dying isn't the end of the damn world in this game, only at certain times is death really an issue.

FPS community is nearly as bad as MOBA community anyways. I love watching people talk shit after they win a round then get stomped in the next and start making up cute excuses like "cool comp" always wins BS, like somehow their win was all their badass ability and no one elses or their comp. It is fun. The games I loose usually come down to not playing the map right or having people who choose characters they can't play well and don't switch at all or choosing a character that is bad for the situation.

McRee isn't that bad, yes he's going to get a change, but it will have more to do with killing tanks than getting your squishy wrecked because you let him walk up to you. More than likely a longer reload time so he can't Flash, Fan, Roll, Fan on a tank character as easily. That would be my guess. Well played Genji or Tracer are a lot more annoying than a well played McRee.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Really? I've almost never seen any shit-talking going on during/after a match. Granted, only level 22 so maybe the higher you go the more toxic it gets.
    Really? Lucky you.
    This game makes me wish I was back in LoL to be honest.

The first time is always hard. You'll get used to it after that, just troll them and have fun with the bastards.

The community is one of the main reasons I didn't buy the game.

lol. the only "toxic" thing i've said in the game so far was telling my teams Mai to "f%&¤ off" because she kept placing walls right in front of me / the enemy, as i used my ultimate as reaper or soldier: 76

telling people to go kill themself seems really immature.. and yes, people like that should be banned from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post

For real? I know people hate Mcree, but to go and threaten is beyond me. All my years of gaming i have never ever in my life got told to go kill myself.
    I literally stopped playing because of this shit, what is up with the community? I reported those jerks and really hope Blizzard bans them but i highly doubt they will even look into my report.

I always play Hanzo, Mercy, Lucio and Reinhardt. But this time i decided to try Mcree and yeah..
    Welcome to the internet. o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Played McCree, enemy said that I should get cancer.

Then he picked Widowmaker and kept bodyshotting everybody, based on killcam, he didn't even try to aim at the heads.
    That's the thing, you don't even have to aim for the head as Widowmaker.

Deleted
    Let me guess, NA server?

7+ Year Old Account
    welcome to the internet.
    just report and ignore them, problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samwel93 View Post
    Grow some balls and stop playing McRightClick.
    he can play whatever hero he wants.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    And did you do it?

are you new to the internet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    The community is one of the main reasons I didn't buy the game.
    I guess you don't play any online games with chat huh?

Deleted

For real? I know people hate Mcree, but to go and threaten is beyond me. All my years of gaming i have never ever in my life got told to go kill myself.
    I literally stopped playing because of this shit, what is up with the community? I reported those jerks and really hope Blizzard bans them but i highly doubt they will even look into my report.

I always play Hanzo, Mercy, Lucio and Reinhardt. But this time i decided to try Mcree and yeah..
    I got reported and trash talked the other day for picking Bastion. It does not ruin my day but it's not very fun when people act like this when you're just relaxing with the game and having fun, then all of a sudden some rage and tears and threats? Why? Bastion isn't even hard to kill, I only play it from time to time just because I can (it's in the game, there for you can pick and play it) and it gives very different playstyle.

Sure McCree is annoying for the stun + fan = you die without any ability to respond, but I have never even begun to have the feeling to need to rage and threaten people for it. People who get such feelings should start using some anti rage meds. In fact, rage at the company who made the game, because the players can't change the heroes or balance in this game. This is why people on internet are so stupid, they rage and bark at players when they should bring their creative complaints/feedback to the source of the problem = developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I've been told I was cancer for telling people to get on the payload to stop it and drive it backwards. People are idiots. Ignore them. Headshot them. Tell them it's High Noon, whatever.
    Ahahhahahaha! Tell them it's High Noon!

Best response ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    You've never been told to kill yourself in a game? Your're doing something wrong.
    This +17.

It's been an unproductive week if some nerd hasn't told me to go kill myself. I find that stuff pretty funny. OP is easily offended but at least OP is getting offended at the right thing. Being told to go kill yourself is a worthy thing to be offended over. There's this other thread where people are getting butthurt about whether or not sexism exists for males. It is pretty funny and definitely not something to get offended over and neither is the twitter-storm that started the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    For real. Why is nobody talking bout the dick falling off comment. That's some kinky shit, like really... He wants to not only beat you with a chair, but then tie a rope around your junk until it falls off. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maischou View Post
    Had to put down my work for a moment to respond to this.

Really, guys? Really? Are you suggesting that a world where people are hostile, aggressive and plain out mean to each other is acceptable? I'm not saying this is a simple problem to solve, but the fact alone that you're against someone who just wants a pleasant, relaxing game experience (you know, when they're trying to relax) is a worrying sign of the times.

I honestly don't know how to respond to people who suggest that I'm the problem for expecting people to treat me with the same respect I show them. I tire when someone tells me I take it too seriously when someone starts chewing me out despite my best attempts at playing the game. "Dude, it's just a game!" - exactly. That's why I'd expect people to relax and enjoy the game given the premise.

I'm with Ergunk on this one. The world took a dark turn when internet spread to the majority and the promise of anonymity spawned a good chunk of trolls.
    Yes it is acceptable. Grow some balls and stop caring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    You've never been told to kill yourself in a game? Your're doing something wrong.
    This pretty much!

Just ignore them and take it as a compliment!

Deleted
    [IMG]

The thing is since release the moba and cod community swapped over into overwatch and it became toxic, i've seen maybe a handful of flames during the 6 months i played in the closed beta. I think ranked will solve this problem somewhat if you manage to get out of the kiddy rating that is. I wouldn't stop playing because of shit like this tbh. I try to just always say hf&gl in the start and gg wp in the end regardless of how the game went and if someone flames i report them and ignore them (also blizzard has no backlog of chats atm so only thing that matters for bans is how many people report someone).

ignore, report and move on man

take it as a compliment; I know I'm doing work when I get insulted by the enemy team in wins