Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    there is no irony. You are completely missing the point. It's like you believe in things like reverse racism. I am not saying that these neo-hippies are right but to say what you said is just right off the mark. White people cannot be victims of racism, men cannot be victims of sexism and Christians cannot be victims of religious persecution in the west.
    I'm hoping you're being sarcastic or are joking. If you're not... bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    pretty sure Ms. Lawrence feels the same way about being strangled into doing those shite movies.
    You mean her most popular and biggest grossing movies along with hunger games? Yes... i'm sure she is crying all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I loved the quote from the 9 year old, Apocalypse is a "monster man" but Mystique despite being the same color and scaley is a "woman". That kid has a future in crying about safe space violation and carrying around her checklist of what to find offensive.
    Exactly, both are "mutants". We could compare it to a dog strangling a dog, were they capable of such things.
    It's not a "man" strangling a "woman".

It's been a long time since I followed X-men, but wasn't Apocalypse pretty much looking to destroy the world? So what if he strangled a bitch, that's like the least thing we've got to worry about with this guy.

Deleted
    Oh you Americans. So hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    And you are certainly allowed to have your opinion.
    I still think you are wrong, and so does the majority of the world.
    When you say majority of the world you mean you and your clan right? Most people in the west are not racist or sexist. You and the like are on the wrong side of history and trying to do things like reverse sexism or reverse racism is just untrue. A white person cannot be the victim of racism and a male cannot be the victim of sexism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    picture of Arthas choking Jaina, quick someone call the PC police

Oh please, arthas isnt choking Jaina. He is obviously holding her up as she seems to have misplaced her legs. Man should be given a medal.

When you say majority of the world you mean you and your clan right? Most people in the west are not racist or sexist. You and the like are on the wrong side of history and trying to do things like reverse sexism or reverse racism is just untrue. A white person cannot be the victim of racism and a male cannot be the victim of sexism.
    No, I mean pretty much ANYONE but SJW's think that you CAN be racist/sexist against everyone.
    But keep living in that dream of yours. One day when you are older than 16, you'll see the world for what it is, trust me .

The principle pillar in the definition of racism is discrimination against a race, in sexism is discrimination against a sex. Nowhere in either of those definitions is there a "but only Race X" or "But only against Women" qualifier. You are batshit insane if you think truely believe otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    The principle pillar in the definition of racism is discrimination against a race, in sexism is discrimination against a sex. Nowhere in either of those definitions is there a "but only Race X" or "But only against Women" qualifier. You are batshit insane if you think truely believe otherwise.
    It is clear that you are in denial of what white people have done to other races. Because of what our ancestors did, everything that is done to us is not racist but restitution. The same for woman. For about 1000000 (or 6000 if you believe in magical fairies) years men have been treating woman as second class citizens. That is the reason why men cannot be a victim of sexism.
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    She does have a very punchable face. That wouldve made a nice poster!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's a movie...
    Not only is it a movie, it's a movie based on a comic book. It's purely, legitimately and completely fantasy.

People need to stop thinking that displaying violence begets more violence. If you suppress it, eventually you will forget what you're suppressing. Not to mention, this is all within human nature. Both displaying and cowering to violence.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    No, I mean pretty much ANYONE but SJW's think that you CAN be racist/sexist against everyone.
    But keep living in that dream of yours. One day when you are older than 16, you'll see the world for what it is, trust me .
    your small circle of friends is not everyone. i am not a sjw anymore than you are a high wizard of the kkk. Stop using that term as an insult when someone disagrees with your point of view. Especially when that view is as relevant as the "mens rights" agenda. If you want to hit woman just do it. Just don't hide behind retard thoughts such as men being the victim of sexism because it doesn't exist. H
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    It is clear that you are in denial of what white people have done to other races. Because of what our ancestors did, everything that is done to us is not racist but restitution. The same for woman. For about 1000000 (or 6000 if you believe in magical fairies) years men have been treating woman as second class citizens. That is the reason why men cannot be a victim of sexism.
    Bullshit. I should not be held responsible for the irresponsibility and lack of compassion my ancestors held. They were stupid, they were fools and their actions are of some of the worst imaginable. But being a male shouldn't automatically mean you're not subject to something that happens every day.

Men can be and are victims of sexism, and this kind of tripe is exactly what extreme feminists want. 10,000 years of treating men like trash as some sort of retribution instead of fighting for equality like fucking adults.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2016-06-04 at 10:25 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Bullshit. I should not be held responsible for the irresponsibility and lack of compassion my ancestors held. They were stupid, they were fools and their actions are of some of the worst imaginable. But being a male shouldn't automatically mean you're not subject to something that happens every day.

Men can be and are victims of sexism, and this kind of tripe is exactly what extreme feminists want. 10,000 years of treating men like trash as some sort of retribution instead of fighting for equality like fucking adults.
    equality is hard work

if people wanted to work they would be doing that instead of whining

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    equality is hard work

if people wanted to work they would be doing that instead of whining
    There are people fighting for equality, putting in a lot of work, even being incarcerated trying to make sure both men and women (and other configurations) are treated the same in all walks of our world.

And then we have people shit posting about men deserving sexism and rape for literally just existing.

your small circle of friends is not everyone. i am not a sjw anymore than you are a high wizard of the kkk. Stop using that term as an insult when someone disagrees with your point of view. Especially when that view is as relevant as the "mens rights" agenda. If you want to hit woman just do it. Just don't hide behind retard thoughts such as men being the victim of sexism because it doesn't exist. H
    You mean my WHOLE entire circle of EVERYONE in the world, besides SJW's? Yes, you are correct.
    Just continue living your life in this little bubble.
    Tell me when your 17th birthday is coming up, so I can send you a congratulatory message here on MMO-Champion.

If you are going to claim men can't face sexism or white people can't face racism, then you are by all means a gigantic SJW or extremely fucking dumb.

You pick.

Quote Originally Posted by smiteme12 View Post
    “There is a major problem when the men and women at 20th Century Fox think casual violence against women is the way to market a film,” she said.
    I don't want to turn this into some sort of men vs. women thing and how one gender has it worse over the other, but she knows men are usually seen being hurt far more than women when it comes to these things, right?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's a movie...
    a fictional one at that... and the poster was portraying something that actually happens in the movie... the poster was advertising a fictional movie with a scene from the fictional movie...

not a damned thing wrong with that