Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant and I were discussing people making random claims.

Because it's easy to act all democratic and enlightened when you're exiled.
    I apologize, I didn't know the context.

I guess I don't know much about him if he is somehow comparable to Kim-Il Jung lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Yes, on this subject, the Dalai Lama is an idiot. The conficts aren't going to end in our lifetimes.
    I hope you're wrong on that. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I apologize, I didn't know the context.

I guess I don't know much about him if he is somehow comparable to Kim-Il Jung lol

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you're wrong on that. =\
    Dalai lama isn't an idiot. It's just that when you look at the practical usefulness of his statement, it is very close to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Dalai lama isn't an idiot. It's just that when you look at the practical usefulness of his statement, it is very close to zero.
    It is useful to him, I'm sure.

The german "nazis" will take out the trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    i am not educated on the topic but from what ive seen its just natrual human behavior its happened all thought our history and is still happening today around the world

it just has not happened in a 1st world Country yet?

would ireland make a good example? from what i understand people tried to create a new Goverment inside Ireland and used terroist attacks / Political Violence and so on crap
    http://www.infoplease.com/spot/northireland1.html
    So you say "all this stuff has happened in the past" that´s plural, and you acknowledge knowing nothing about the stuff you´re talking about and merely guess that it´s somewhat comparable to ireland? Yeah, going by that, you´re full of shit, literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    i gave you a example and a link to read

you are the one full of .... you are literally so full of .... its all you can see

i hope you get help for your mental illness

have a nice day
    It´s not comparable, ireland was under foreign rule. Have you even read your own link? Seriously, to bring that as an example for refugees establishing their own country within another country is just hilariously idiotic.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    if your mental illness did not blind you. you would of seen that it was an example of terrorism coming from within a country to create a new government

here is a more complicated one for you then http://www.shamrak.com/Masada2000-Hi...fPalestine.htm
    The ones that terrorize in both your examples were there FIRST and were or are under foreign rule.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Too late unfortunately.

The regressive left will surely be the death of Enlightenment values in Europe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I couldn´t get past 2:30 of this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    He didn't even get to anything of consequence in the first 2:30. So strange that you were triggered so swiftly.

15+ Year Old Account
    He didn't even get to anything of consequence in the first 2:30. So strange that you were triggered so swiftly.
    Triggered, lol, sure i got triggered.

Never gonna look at german cars the same way ever again, used to respect them.
    Uncle Dolan maths.

That video won't even play for me. Guess my bullshit filter is kicking in for me preemptively based on the title. I never knew I installed that plugin, but yay me.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Walk around downtown of any larger city in Germany anytime, and absorb the languages you hear from people passing by. German is probably still the largest single language, but non-German would just as likely make up 50% or more of what you hear. (Or at least this horrible Arab-German-Whatever mix that sounds like someone pukes while trying to form a coherent sentence while feeling super cool and superior. (Hint: They're anything but.))

Disclaimer: I am a German living in the Ruhrgebiet, which hosts the densest cluster of larger cities in the country, and frequently walk around some of these. I also happen to live near enough to a turkish mosque to hear their (I don't recall the actual name/title) dude that calls for prayers. It's more prominent than the 3 christian churches' bells in similar proximities.

Also, the majority of pubs we had downtown in my town have now been converted into "German-Turkish culture clubs", which is a pretty name for "old Turkish farts take their tea here and look very confused if a German comes through the door". (I actually tested this once. They were totally nice about it, no question, but I've probably been the only German thing about that establishment since it's opening until today. And I don't see why anyone would be interested in going there, too. It's really just old dudes and apple tea.)

Mr. Lama does have a point. (And things will become really scary once this "minority" grows big enough to influence the political landsace in a meaningful manner. I mean... have you seen what crap they vote for in their home countries!?!? NO THANKS!!!)
    So which right wing nationalist party do you belong to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    The german "nazis" will take out the trash.
    Can't wait to see the aftermath of trying this.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You are resilient! I only managed to get to 2:10... Typical conspiracy bullcrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This is where Europe is heading, Germany and other nations are letting in a lot of refugees and its harming them, Like it or not it is, I live in Canada and I like that we've taken in a conservative amount but its getting to the point in Europe now that ultra right wing political parties are creeping towards victory and I can see a Nazi germany situation happening to the refugee's but this time there won't be an "Allies" to save them because a lot of neighboring nations will be ultra right wing as well.

I am concerned for Europe.

Too late, Europe is doomed
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

15+ Year Old Account
    you dont even understand the basic things like there are no real palestinians do you? they are mostly migrants
    Right, there was no displacement of palestinians, all of them are migrants. Okay.

and the Irish group terrorised their own people their own citizens
    Hmm did they now? Damn that would mean the refugees and immigrants in your made up take over germany scenario would terrorise their own people? How would that help and how is that in line with your first idea of what´s going to happen to germany?

you are blind and have some serious medical issues
    `

Yep, i see the real world and don´t feast on propaganda bullshit, therefore i´m blind and have medical issues.

all through history land has been taken over though migration/immigration
    Yeah, how else? Though that´s not what you were talking about, since it would be a hostile take over in your scenario. All without an army and against a souvereign nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whole EU suffers from the arabs.
    Wish they could all just dissapear. Horrible folks, doesn't fit in with the EU. We think way to much different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?