Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

"The Crux of the Plan" hand-in?

http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=4277...ux-of-the-plan

Has anyone been able to do this part of the DH-questline? I click the stone ontop of the scoutingmap and get complete but there is noone to hand it in to. Is it showing the wrong coordinates for where to hand it in?

Ty in advance

The turn-in is in the hall. Could just be bugged. Try dropping mission and picking it back up again? Also, don't forget your bug report!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    The turn-in is in the hall. Could just be bugged. Try dropping mission and picking it back up again? Also, don't forget your bug report!
    Thx for reassuring me that's where it's suppose to be! I've tried to abandon and re-do it a couple of times with no luck, bug report was left a day or two ago. Hopefully he'll magically reappear soon.

Thx

Yup. It's just a bug like everything else. Luckily for you, it's simply a quest bug. I'm experiencing an issue that's keeping me from playing my DH altogether if I don't want the game to crash. >.>

Deleted
    Yup. It's just a bug like everything else. Luckily for you, it's simply a quest bug. I'm experiencing an issue that's keeping me from playing my DH altogether if I don't want the game to crash. >.>
    Sorry to hear that, may I ask btw if u chose Kayn Sunfury or Altruis the Sufferer as a follower in the startzone? Cause I just saw someone complete this on a stream and he had Altruis t S as a follower and he was standing right next to the missiontable. I on the other hand chose Kayn Sunfury and can't hand it in to anyone.

I went with Altruis.

Deleted
    I went with Altruis.
    Thx for helping, finally got it to work though.

So for anyone having this issue, Kayn/Altruis can't be away on a mission when u want to complete this quest, aswell as if u complete the mission they're away on u need to zone out and back in to have them appear in ur Class Hall.

So don't send them away again immediatley like retarded-me did, u'll have to wait alot longer then... xd

Deleted
    Well i was with Kayn assigned for bodygard i remove it but still not appear in the base
    Now i send it to mission for 2 hours i hope that he will get back in home

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well i was with Kayn assigned for bodygard i remove it but still not appear in the base
    Now i send it to mission for 2 hours i hope that he will get back in home
    Did u zone-out to Dalaran and back-in after your removed him from bodyguard?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chuqtaylor View Post
    Did u zone-out to Dalaran and back-in after your removed him from bodyguard?
    Yup even relogged
    Anyway i sent him to mission if he not get back then is time for report

- - - Updated - - -

Ah well time for report and anyway i need obliterium for the stupid Campaign i will do it in retail ...
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-06-04 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Yup even relogged
    Anyway i sent him to mission if he not get back then is time for report

- - - Updated - - -

Ah well time for report and anyway i need obliterium for the stupid Campaign i will do it in retail ...
    so why report? just get your obliterium by crafting or buying?

Are we the only class that needs Obliterium for our Order Campaign? If so, that's been handled in the past by having quest items just called nearly the same thing, rather then forcing the player to use a profession or the AH. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets replaced by something along that line sometime before release.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Are we the only class that needs Obliterium for our Order Campaign? If so, that's been handled in the past by having quest items just called nearly the same thing, rather then forcing the player to use a profession or the AH. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets replaced by something along that line sometime before release.
    afaik, yes, we are the only one and it's awful

Then expect the quest to be replaced by something to get "refined obliterium" from Legion weapons or something like.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Yes: http://legion.wowhead.com/item=12412...m#objective-of

This will be one of the most expensive or if done without paying other players time intensive requirements of all the order hall campaigns. Doing 50 dungeon bosses is also on the hefty side and is a part of that same step.

They really should either completely normalize the campaigns or make sure they're all comparable in time investment, because they're absolutely trivial for some classes.

The fundamental problem with this step is that it requires doing Trial by Fel Fire (and then about 3-4 more quests after it) to unlock the forge in Dalaran to disenchant crafted items. If you aren't crafting items (the only thing you need Obliterum for), you shouldn't even care about doing this quest or unlocking the forge. Even if it's switched to be any Legion weapon or similar, it still requires either crafting 4 items across 3 professions or buying them from other players. This quest should just be redesigned.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2016-06-05 at 03:51 AM.

Dungeon bosses can drop multiples, so it's really not as bad as it sounds.

The Obliterium thing is silly.

The quest text here (and in-game) http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=4273...ier-warglaives reads:

You can either make it yourself or buy it on the auction house.
    Which implies it's BoE but it isn't yet, so the problem here may primarily just be that these items are flagged as BoP right now. However, I still question whether this step is comparable to other classes given you need to disenchant what.. 5-7 epic chests to get enough fragments to make 3 Obliterum? That could still be quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Delimit View Post
    Dungeon bosses can drop multiples, so it's really not as bad as it sounds.
    That seems really rare, is it a difficulty thing? On heroic I killed 17 and got 17 drops. I didn't try mythics.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2016-06-05 at 06:21 AM.

I was getting extras from heroic. 1 extra on 2 bosses.

Deleted
    dont cry about obliterium.... druid have to get 1k akhana.... so thats why u see no druid with 3rd relic slot

Quote Originally Posted by DMRDeni View Post
    dont cry about obliterium.... druid have to get 1k akhana.... so thats why u see no druid with 3rd relic slot
    1k ARKHANA. That doesn't require a quest to unlock.