Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Mythic 20 man is great and it should stay as only 20man. I was a 10min heroic raider all through mop as well
    Why can't you enjoy 20man while I enjoy my 10man?

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    I am not playing since September 2015 and a 10man Mythic size will bring me back. me and my friends just can't play now because we are less than 20 and heroic isn't very challenging for us.
    Mythic+ Dungeons are designed for players like you. Dungeons > Raids in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Been on the Beta for awhile, have personally yet to see anyone complain about not having flying.
    Draenor was the same deal; Somehow forums where loaded with it; Yet Trade / General / Guild chats / Party chats seemed to have never mentioned it.

Just seems like 'Complaining for the sake of complaining.'
    I never complain in chat in game, what's the use of that? I either play or don't play and complain here, on the official forums and in the exit poll when canceling my account. Why would you assume other people would complain in game?

Just seems like grasping at straws to make a point when there isn't one.

Why can't you enjoy 20man while I enjoy my 10man?
    20 man is more tightly tuned as they know it will have exactly 20 players in it. Ever since they introduced 10/25 equal heroic the balancing was a nightmare. Some fights could be really different. Heroic Siegecrafter in SoO was really hard in 10 man but not that bad in 25. Heroic Paragons in SoO was pretty hard on 25 man but not too bad on 10 man.

Even in heroic HFC balancing is pretty shit lol. I mean who actually brought 10 people to their first heroic archie kill or heroic Blackhand kill. They were so much easier with 20+ people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Mythic+ Dungeons are designed for players like you. Dungeons > Raids in Legion.
    I want to raid 10man Mythic just like I did since Cata. all my friends wants the same. I don't care if 20 is harder than 10 or more rewarding blizzard can figure out a solution. fact is that since WoD me and my friends are not playing because we cannot raid together and i belive that there are more players like me.

My issue with WoW is the lack of content. When you have much less successful (monetary wise) MMORPGs like FFXIV coming out with HUGE patches every few months compared to WoW's content drought between expansions it's shameful.

I mean look at this and compare it to an in-between expansion content patch from WoW (also keep in mind they release multiple patches a year, not just this 1):

That plus WoW's engine is incredibly dated at this point (they're slowly upgrading it but it's taking far too long for a company making as much money off WoW as they do).
    Last edited by Maconi; 2016-06-04 at 03:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "if you don't like it, don't play"

"ok, I won't"

"DUMB IDIOT THE GAME IS FINE YOU'RE JUST STUPID"

Everytime.

Some of my friends will be there for launch as usual and quit 1-2 months down the line as usual. The rest moved on sometime in WotLK or Cata and have no intention of playing MMOs in general.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's often a mix of two and sometimes all three, are the rest of you having these problems trying to convince friends/acquaintances to return to the game? Can you think of anything else I could add to try and sweeten the deal (the don't even want to hear about artifacts, 5m mythic, etc once they know the stuff their interested in isn't how they want it ).
    Being too pushy about a piece of entertainment you like is generally a fine way to ensure the person loses any interest in it completely.
    Last edited by Simplex; 2016-06-04 at 04:36 PM.

I am not playing since September 2015 and a 10man Mythic size will bring me back. me and my friends just can't play now because we are less than 20 and heroic isn't very challenging for us.
    Mythic + Dungeons? Until you can recruit more people for raids? Or is that too logical.

Deleted
    *Flying is sorted. You can't until the last patch. Just like WoD. Deal with it.
    THANKS for PROVING that it is NOT sorted.
    Sorted means you go into the game KNOWING WHEN you will be able to fly...

*Who the fuck cares about raid size?
    Are you new to the mythic 20 people discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    So, I am enjoying the Legion Alpha/Beta and so far have attempted to convince a number (30+) of friends/acquaintances that quit in WoD to return for Legion, so far my success rate has been...terrible, lol. How are your attempts to recruit former players going? Almost every conversation I had was a variation on the following three:

It's often a mix of two and sometimes all three, are the rest of you having these problems trying to convince friends/acquaintances to return to the game? Can you think of anything else I could add to try and sweeten the deal (the don't even want to hear about artifacts, 5m mythic, etc once they know the stuff their interested in isn't how they want it ).

*Prior to WoD, mythic was called heroic and so a lot of longtime players still call it that.
    who'd of thunk that the worst problems of wod are staying, at best. Or somehow getting even WORSE?

Leaving aside the protracted tantrum that is blizzards attempt to pout their way out of flight or the rabid idiots who still think attendance should be the hardest boss of mythic. If there is one thing garenteed to destroy any and all effort sunk into the garrison 2.0 system it's having to share the space with the pond scum that constitutes the rest of your class.

I don't like other warlocks. Any investment I might of had tends to die when i remember I'll be sharing the space with the likes of "loxdotzzz" and "ifearu"
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    Why do people care so much about being unable to fly at the start of an expansion? I think a majority of us can agree that WoD was better without flying.
    And thats why everyone used the item that lets you fly in draenor everytime they could right? (a similar is being added in legion too)

I have no issues with them adding it in the last patch, however. You moan about it being like a facebook game and not engaging in any way but want to be able to fly to cut out 90% of the world? Logical.
    Are you even for real? flying doesnt cut anything out it just lets you get faster from a to b.
    Are you cryin still about your dead wpvp?....

Everyone I talk to is saying they will wait after six months post launch to make a decision with Legion. Will Blizz stick around the expansion to support it or cut and run again to work on the next expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    who'd of thunk that the worst problems of wod are staying, at best. Or somehow getting even WORSE?

Leaving aside the protracted tantrum that is blizzards attempt to pout their way out of flight or the rabid idiots who still think attendance should be the hardest boss of mythic. If there is one thing garenteed to destroy any and all effort sunk into the garrison 2.0 system it's having to share the space with the pond scum that constitutes the rest of your class.

I don't like other warlocks. Any investment I might of had tends to die when i remember I'll be sharing the space with the likes of "loxdotzzz" and "ifearu"
    Agreed, for the most part. There are few of my main (warlock) class that I've ever cared much to associate with, either because of the type you describe or their opposite - the type that think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, but are actually just average or slightly above. The same applies to any other class I play (shaman, warrior, priest).

Now in Legion we're supposed to sit in garrisons and compare ourselves to every other of our class? That's going to get old real quick.

Why do people care so much about being unable to fly at the start of an expansion? I think a majority of us can agree that WoD was better without flying. I have no issues with them adding it in the last patch, however. You moan about it being like a facebook game and not engaging in any way but want to be able to fly to cut out 90% of the world? Logical.
    I've got no problem not being able to fly but to say WoD was better without it is pretty funny, I played on a high pop server during MoP when everyone could fly as soon as they hit max level and I couldn't go more then 10 seconds without seeing people all over the place meanwhile the first 2 weeks during WoD (before I quit the garbage) I never saw anyone, obviously I saw people while leveling but that is always the case but once most people were done with leveling it was a desert, everyone sitting in their garrisons collecting gold, materials and basically everything which...what an amazing feature right? living in an instanced zone for 20 months that gives you everything for free /s

90% of the content eh? yeah because once I see that building or mountain 4 times, I need to see it again and again and again, once I kill 2 billion bears I need to kill a billion more...such cutting

Watching 2 minutes of any WoW stream and seeing every single person at max level flying...yeah the majority clearly agree flying made WoD better which is why the majority flocked to unlock it

I want to raid 10man Mythic just like I did since Cata. all my friends wants the same. I don't care if 20 is harder than 10 or more rewarding blizzard can figure out a solution. fact is that since WoD me and my friends are not playing because we cannot raid together and i belive that there are more players like me.
    At least 10 or so, right?

The horrible talent change has turned away everyone I know who might have played Legion. It's the worst design decision Blizzard has made...maybe ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    And to add most of the ex-wow players I know is playing hots/hs/ow/etc, so I guess it doesn;t really matter if they come back or not cause they are still giving Blizz $$
    My friend called me crazy for giving blizz money. A few days later he pre-purchsed the Grand Tournament pack lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im playing BETA and i just cant shake off the feeling of WoD. I really think the game has moved on way to much from what i enjoyed. I hope next time i play warcraft will be in the form of a legacy server, the modern game is not my cup of tea at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    All that I've seen from streams and vids give me some really mixed feelings over the expansion. Some elements look interesting, particularly world content, Shandralar (sp?) lore zone, mythic+ dungeons, artifacts, crafting. But then the meat of the game, the class changes/talents. It really worries me that I'll end up not enjoying the classes even though the content might be great.

For the whole flying thing, I actually wish they would take the hint from FFXIV. But instead of the one zone at a time approach, you would need to complete all the zones with their respective culmination quests and you unlock flying for the continent. No need to worry about individual zones kicking you off your mount, and you'd likely hit max level before completing it all. They could also keep that max level lore zone unflyable like wintergrasp (yeah it was a little annoying, but it was tolerable... at least there was the convenience of not running into any enemies or environmental hazards while navigating around the zone). They could set up a simple UI warning showing you are getting too close to the border of the no fly zone. Then just have the flying unlocked for the account and limited to max level (so the leveling experience doesn't go to waste... I think that's what they're most worried about anyways). But at the end of it all, flying isn't a huge make-or-break deal for me.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."