10+ Year Old Account
    That is also possible.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Looks like some good news for some folks. Namor is back under full control of Marvel instead of being "complicated". I know I've seen in a lot of places people wanting Namor in the MCU somewhere. Not that I know much about him, but isn't he Marvel's equivalent of "Aquaman"?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ights-to-namor

- - - Updated - - -

Hayley Atwell talks about if there was a 3rd season possibly plot and her expressing interest in a Season 3 on Netflix and/or her own movie.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/02...evival-megacon
    theres been some rumours about namor going around. i guess that was why.

namor would make a good antagonist for black panther 2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Ms Marvel is going to be a TV show, iirc, on ummm, Freeform (formerly ABC Family) maybe?
    either abc or freeform.

its supposed to start out with kamala being a superhero fangirl and discovering her powers, then, after captain marvel comes out she'll become such a fan of carol she decides to name herself ms marvel.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    namor would make a good antagonist for black panther 2
    Also would set up a good Illuminati movie with Strange, Panther, and Namor. They could forge ahead with the recent Secret Wars stuff and then recast their entire lineup in the next 5-7 years. Maybe they would be banking on best case scenario to use Doom in it and they get him back before filming, sorta like Spidey. That would be top notch.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Rhodes was Iron Man in the original Secret War.
    He was. There was even a brief thing about it. "I thought Iron Man was white," or something.

Deleted
    So if the Wolverine / Hugh Jackman cinematic universe (because, let's face it, that's what it is) merged with the MCU, wouldn't the Red Skull have known of Eric Lehnsherr?

Or, do you think that him grabbing hold of the gate in the First Class with his powers over metal/magnetism would've gone by unreported, and that he wouldn't have made his presence known in any other way since then?

I know the comics have dealt with Magneto vs Hydra and Magneto vs Red Skull a bit, but how do you think it would have gone on the cinematic side? How different would Agents of SHIELD have been if it was actually Magneto at the head of Hydra all along?

Although, I know Sebastian Saw supposedly uses the same last name as the Red Skull, but I don't think that's the same character, and, I'm more interested in the actual Red Skull.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-04 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So if the Wolverine / Hugh Jackman cinematic universe (because, let's face it, that's what it is) merged with the MCU, wouldn't the Red Skull have known of Eric Lehnsherr?
    It would make sense that HYDRA would be running it, and that Sebastian Shaw would be part of the group since it was a scientific endeavor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I know the comics have dealt with Magneto vs Hydra and Magneto vs Red Skull a bit, but how do you think it would have gone on the cinematic side? How different would Agents of SHIELD have been if it was actually Magneto at the head of Hydra all along?
    Mags would never join HYDRA. The MCU has him as Jewish, and HYDRA as very much Nazi. Of course I submit that craptacular writing these days is the norm...so to run with this idea, I would have to think that every member of HYDRA would have to be mutant, no? That puts Agents of SHIELD more or less at par for the course since their version of "mutant" is referred to as "Inhuman." (Which I always thought to be a screwed up idea to being with) But it would put HIVE at odds with Magneto, and likely get Xavier involved because of the mind control thing HIVE can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit... Could it finally be happening? The grand return that no one's sure they really want?

All signs point to maybe!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Shame there going the movie route, F4 has Netflix written all over it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I dont think longterm F4 would do well as a TV show. No way they get a budget that works with all the FX they need for the main 4, let alone anyone else. Plus I think F4 are big enough that they can thrive on the big screen, if done even remotely well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I dont think longterm F4 would do well as a TV show. No way they get a budget that works with all the FX they need for the main 4, let alone anyone else. Plus I think F4 are big enough that they can thrive on the big screen, if done even remotely well.
    Which, if it's going to be in the MCU, it likely will be. Let's face it, after all this time, the Fantastic Four deserve a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhowl View Post
    Which, if it's going to be in the MCU, it likely will be. Let's face it, after all this time, the Fantastic Four deserve a good movie.
    If I was the person running MCU I might not even make a F4 movie to introduce them. By default you will have people treating it with at best some skepticism before its even released because of the other 2 movies. I might introduce them in another movie, develop their backstory through 2-3 various movies they can appear in thengive them a standalone film to develop Doom so he can start to appear in other movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, I'd pull a reverse Secret War. Use Thanos in place of God Doom, have him smash all the realities together and create Battleworld. Once that's here they can introduce F4 as being from an alternate universe. Then once Thanos is defeated, they reform the universe and the F4 get "Stuck" in ours.

Don't care about the F4, I can't wait for Doom to show up in all his glory. He can be a villain for so many of their players.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Shame they're going the movie wrote, F4 has "break them up and use the parts elsewhere" written all over it.

I mean, really, I'd be more excited for Marvel to get Doom and Galactus/ Heralds than giving a shit about the foursome itself.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Holy shit... Could it finally be happening? The grand return that no one's sure they really want?

All signs point to maybe!
    You do realize that post is from 10/15/2015 and newest post in the comments is 10/17/15. If this was anything that was official we would've heard more by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Shame they're going the movie wrote, F4 has "break them up and use the parts elsewhere" written all over it.

I mean, really, I'd be more excited for Marvel to get Doom and Galactus/ Heralds than giving a shit about the foursome itself.
    exactly. doom would be the perfect follow up to thanos.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

You do realize that post is from 10/15/2015 and newest post in the comments is 10/17/15. If this was anything that was official we would've heard more by now.
    *nods*
    I did see something from a few days ago from another link (looked a bit dodgy), but I admit I want something better than "rumor."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    *nods*
    I did see something from a few days ago from another link (looked a bit dodgy), but I admit I want something better than "rumor."
    Yeah, I saw it got my hopes up and was going to link it to a friend. Then I saw down below the posted date and was all upset. Last I heard though it was a rumor and was never true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd... I'll be honest I saw it reposted yesterday by the Stan Lee page and in the hype I didn't check the date.

I guess that's what I get for trusting the Stan Lee FB page, which NEVER has any real news...

P.s. While I have you here, did you see the earlier discussion RE: this thread, comics and spoilers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Probably a girl and/or person of colour...
    And after that we make Alfred a person of color too