The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Not really sure on how to help you with that Drekmar.
    Try logging in and out, leaving the Class Order Hall and such.
    When I usually do that the thing I was trying to do, works out.

Will anyone be happy for a Music-thon for Warcraft, and would anyone like a Warcraft Musical?

[IMG]http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2015/11/Warcraft-Movie-Orc.jpg
    What a Orc looks through the movie.

[IMG]http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/article/201402/25/20140225073054a0dpw7khwor6v5eq.jpg
    What a Orc looks through the game.
    I actually thought they looked more different.

Obviously the top's realistic and the bottom's more cartooney. But they nailed the facial structure. Only real difference is a hunch.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    The only time phasing was a real issue on live was during ICC. People were not able to see each other at the meeting stone because everyone was on different stages for the Icecrown questline.

And even then it was just an annoying at most. I'm all for phasing.
    Dont know but the german servers were unplayable @ wod launch for like 3-4 days because of phasing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    would anyone like a Warcraft Musical?
    Arthas story as a musical. Several pieces of really good music already associated with his entire story, and the story itsself is full of drama. It would 100% work.

That said, most game enthousiasts aren't exactly huge musical buffs and following some of the Blizzard lead people on twitter, I think "Rock musical" is about as close as you could get to interest them. It would be a really cool idea, but I doubt it will ever come to pass unless some outsider with a passion for Warcraft and Musicals goes ahead and does some work on it and pitches the idea to Blizz.

EDIT: I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6WP9qHyRM With some decent writing you could make a chilling epic musical.

Anyone know if the BG bug is fixed now? Really want to test out DK in PvP, got the beta yesterday, but haven't been able to test PvP properly because of the missing angel in BGs. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Oh my god. The wisps are out of control. We need a hotfix asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Phasing problems were huge during WOD beta, they'll have it all sorted out by launch...
    Yes, just like they did with the launch of WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    Oh my god. The wisps are out of control. We need a hotfix asap.
    Unless you're sitting in your class hall or sitting in Dala/Org/SW doing well, nothing, then you don't notice them. I see em at bigger quest hubs if I pop in, then don't see em for a long while.
    (Not that it shouldn't be fixed just it's not a "problem" that's game breaking or something)

Deleted
    try doing the starting quests and tell me again you don't notice them ><

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Unless you're sitting in your class hall or sitting in Dala/Org/SW doing well, nothing, then you don't notice them. I see em at bigger quest hubs if I pop in, then don't see em for a long while.
    (Not that it shouldn't be fixed just it's not a "problem" that's game breaking or something)
    Its on all the NPCs in Azsuna and some of the other zones. It is literally everywhere and super distracting.

Trade chat has devolved into wisp jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Dont know but the german servers were unplayable @ wod launch for like 3-4 days because of phasing.
    No, they were unplayable because the instance server was swamped and you couldn't get into your garrison. Phasing had nothing to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's this wisp stuff about?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, they were unplayable because the instance server was swamped and you couldn't get into your garrison. Phasing had nothing to do with that.
    I dont know but you couldnt quest in nagrand because there where no mobs in your phase...

Half the time i couldnt even see people who were in my party.

Found a picture of it.

Yep, thats about right. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    Its on all the NPCs in Azsuna and some of the other zones. It is literally everywhere and super distracting.
    Turn down sound if you don't like the noise, or down the effects if you are in a heavily populated area. I was just in Azsuna for a good two hours doing world quests, it's not everywhere and especially not as bad when you're not in main quest hubs.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Found a picture of it.

Yeah when you have people who group up like this and think it's funny to spawn more, this happens

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Yes, just like they did with the launch of WoD
    Well to be fair, that problems was from tossing in full zone phasing for the first time right after launch to combat the massive lag for the first time. They pretty much had all the quest phasing problems fixed by launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I dont know but you couldnt quest in nagrand because there where no mobs in your phase...

Half the time i couldnt even see people who were in my party.
    Had no issues with that. Most people got bottlenecked by the garrison issues anyway. About the only phased area in Nagrand that would really be a problem would be Telaari, and even then there should be enough other quests left to easily make 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Phasing problems were huge during WOD beta, they'll have it all sorted out by launch...
    Phasing is still a dog right now on live servers. Usually when two groups or more hitting Kazzak or in Ashran when the two zergs collide. In Ashran's case having part of your group phasing to another instance is a real killer. I even phased to another instance with another group of enemy players were there. Fun, not.

hmm, this is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8XN...ature=youtu.be

the worgen one is still a bit off though.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts