Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Broken Isles than what?

Come within a month maybe more people will have collected the pillars of creation from Golganneth to Aman'thul etc. With the primary objective and our reason to go Broken Isles completed. What do you think 7.1 (Most likely to be 7.1) will bring with it (hopping that its a content patch and not like the selfie camera and twitter patch 2.0)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard are just squeezing you like a ripe orange now, the game is on its last legs so expect some focus towards the online store.

Another but hurt player who is so addicted even thought they don't play has to come here to spread their doomsday messages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Blizzard are just squeezing you like a ripe orange now, the game is on its last legs so expect some focus towards the online store.
    Bold statement, do you have anything to back it up? Anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Come within a month maybe more people will have collected the pillars of creation from Golganneth to Aman'thul etc. With the primary objective and our reason to go Broken Isles completed. What do you think 7.1 (Most likely to be 7.1) will bring with it (hopping that its a content patch and not like the selfie camera and twitter patch 2.0)?
    Tumblr integration!

In all seriousness, there was that island, Val'Sarah, to the south form Dalaran in early Alpha builds and the preview maps so it could be patch zone (though I fully expect it to go the way of Farahlon...)

There are two islands originally on the Broken Shore continent map, but are not there on Beta. Maybe those? Here's hoping they do not end up to be Legion's Farahlon...

Would you like some fries with that salt? Or some anti-venom for that toxicity?

My personal opinion is that having failed to help the legion, we get azshara raising the island south of Dalaran to lead a old god based assault.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

than what ?
    i need to know !
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Tumblr integration!

In all seriousness, there was that island, Val'Sarah, to the south form Dalaran in early Alpha builds and the preview maps so it could be patch zone (though I fully expect it to go the way of Farahlon...)
    Thal'Dranath. Val'sharah is the druid zone in the northwestern part of the Broken Isles, which is very much implemented.

I expect we'll go to Thal'dranath, or another world entirely. Some of the scenarios connected to class halls heavily hint that the fight will be taken more directly to the Legion off of Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    There are two islands originally on the Broken Shore continent map, but are not there on Beta. Maybe those? Here's hoping they do not end up to be Legion's Farahlon...

The island to the left of Thal'dranath on that map is actually in-game. It's the outdoor version of the Eye of Azshara. There are few mobs there, but most of them are elite. There's a flight path as well.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

I reckon final patch will be "Palace of the three brothers" while the rest of Argus could be a expansion.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    The island to the left of Thal'dranath on that map is actually in-game.
    Strange. It is not on the map... Maybe I just have not explored enough.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria was some island.
    Pandaria is now a continent, full of lore.

Blizzard can and will produce new zones from thin air if they need, don't worry.

There's still Zandalar, Kezan, Kul Tiras, the Golden Isles, Tel Abim, Goria, Argus, etc.. In other words, we're fine.

Well atleast the game has gets more attention then you. So, I guess we're ALL equal.

There are two islands originally on the Broken Shore continent map, but are not there on Beta. Maybe those? Here's hoping they do not end up to be Legion's Farahlon...?
    That's bound to happen. Ogre continent was hinted at... Farahlon was scrapped entirely, Tanaan became a content patch when it was supposed to be ready at launch.

So far i haven't heard much about cut content for Legion, but then again, i don't have beta and i'm avoiding a lot of information to keep the content 'fresh' for its release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    There's still Zandalar, Kezan, Kul Tiras, the Golden Isles, Tel Abim, Goria, Argus, etc.. In other words, we're fine.
    Or nothing at all, just like WoD?

Having the groundwork for more content doesn't mean you'll get it. Never forget Ogre continent and Farahlon on WoD, both hinted as 'future content'.

Thal'Dranath was listed at Blizzcon as the first major patch. Who knows what'll be on it. From there it depends what plot route they take.
    Will we ally with the Legion somehow? Redeem Sargeras?
    Will Azshara emerge, as N'Zoth makes his final powerplay while we're busy shutting down whatever Gul'dan unleashes?
    Will the Trolls make a surprise experience as we tread too close to Zandalar?
    Is Jaina Proudmoore doing something on Kul'Tiras? Perhaps elsewhere?
    Sylvanas could do something crazy as Warchief. Maybe Genn Greymane will lose his mind?
    The Vision of Death involved the Legion during the Kilrogg Deadeye fight, so that's probably going to happen at some point, indicating a final stand in the Undercity or Stormwind (I think?).
    Maybe we'll end up on Argus, felling Kil'Jaeden once and for all?
    Maybe the Nathrezim will unite, overthrowing Kil'Jaeden after he fails to take Azeroth even with the might of the largest invasion ever, allying with the Void Lords as they once did on a forgotten world where Sargeras first encountered the Old Gods.
    Maybe they're more creative than these attempts (probably).
    They've got a lot of lore, and they've shown in Pandaria they can create a lot from a little groundwork. I've no idea what they'll do, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

I don't have a clue of what will happen, but my hopes are:
    7.0 we fight the Legion and stuff.
    7.1 war between Alliance and Horde escalates, Gilneas gets content (not only PvP stuff).
    7.2 naga patch (with a new raid).
    7.3 back to fighting the Legion, there's an invasion in some part of the world and we kill stuff there. Also, Kharazhan dungeon.
    7.4 Tomb of Sargeras raid + Thel'dranath.
    7.5 something that connects Legion to whatever the next expansion is.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    7.1 war between Alliance and Horde escalates, Gilneas gets content (not only PvP stuff).
    7.3 back to fighting the Legion, there's an invasion in some part of the world and we kill stuff there. Also, Kharazhan dungeon.
    Five content patches? That's cute.

Strange. It is not on the map... Maybe I just have not explored enough.

Wiki is using one outdated, screenshot of map from ingame:

https://i.gyazo.com/b1bd00059adba1cc...5e11bc7dfb.jpg

Will also confirm the above remark that the island south of Dalaran is just Eye of Azshara

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Cute. More likely scenario:

7.0 what we have currently in beta.
    7.1 Tumblr integration and S.E.L.F.I.E Camera gets video feature.
    7.2 Broken shore gets turned into a daily quest zone with Tomb of Sargeras as the final raid of the expansion.

And 16 months after 7.2 we get 8.0.