Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Warrior Hidden Artifact Skins

Hey guys, don't know if this has been posted before but does anyone have any information on unlocking the hidden artifact skins currently?

I believe they are still "hidden" for every class. I could be wrong, but haven't read anything yet where people have figured out how to get them.

yeah but with the hunter one being available for a vendor the priest knowing they have to collect some books or something, just wondered if we had any idea how ours would be unlocked

There was an appearance that was data mined several weeks ago that is not in the visible options in Beta. But I'll refrain from saying what it was in case some consider that spoilery and want to avoid. You can probably find it in wowhead's artifact appearance tool. How it's obtained is unknown though.

Some are unlocked by Arena / BG achievements, some are from killing Mythic bosses in raids, some are from open world achievements, some are just by unlocking your full Artifact Talents. You're unlikely to ever unlock all of them, if you do then you're one dedicated F and deserve it.
    If you don't get them then don't make a fool out of yourselves and complain about it!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    There was an appearance that was data mined several weeks ago that is not in the visible options in Beta. But I'll refrain from saying what it was in case some consider that spoilery and want to avoid. You can probably find it in wowhead's artifact appearance tool. How it's obtained is unknown though.
    yeah i was hoping they had released more information on how to unlock the hidden appearences i did see that there was an item but no idea the criteria to unlock it or obtain it

Quote Originally Posted by kokuten View Post
    yeah i was hoping they had released more information on how to unlock the hidden appearences i did see that there was an item but no idea the criteria to unlock it or obtain it
    Yeah, as far as I know, no one has found anything about unlocking the warrior hidden appearances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    Spoiler tags exist for a reason :P I can't seem to find whatever you're hinting at.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

yeah i would of thought by now someone would of stumbled across some way to unlock something

There was a beta thread somewhere that explained how to get the axes transmog for fury, a couple world bosses and a raid boss I believe have drops that are required. 2 heads and a halft

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    There was a beta thread somewhere that explained how to get the axes transmog for fury, a couple world bosses and a raid boss I believe have drops that are required. 2 heads and a halft
    this is something, able to link the thread or ?

This is what I have I saved and emailed to myself a few days ago, not sure where it was from.

"On a brighter note, we know how we get the fury 6th skin now (the double axes):
    Haft of the God-King
    (flavor text is quiet clear we use it to make two axes)
    Skull of Shar'thos
    Kill this raid boss for its skull for one of the axes
    Skull of Nithogg
    Kill this world boss for the other

Oh, now that I see them again, I do remember people posting those items. I believe both dragons are world bosses, but not sure they have loot tables just yet. Also unclear on if those will just be items with low drop chance, or if you'll need a quest first for them to drop or what.

good, hopefully the world bosses will be easy to do with a random formed group lol

They better not make the arcanite bladebreaker too ridiculous to get. It's the only new axe skin arms gets and axes are kind of an orc thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They better not make the arcanite bladebreaker too ridiculous to get. It's the only new axe skin arms gets and axes are kind of an orc thing.
    i'm hoping the hidden looks are easy it seems the colour variants will be the long things to unlock

Is anyone thinking of doing what im doing. Which will be to transmog the artifact weapon? Yeaah I know im weird

Quote Originally Posted by Petezaparty View Post
    Is anyone thinking of doing what im doing. Which will be to transmog the artifact weapon? Yeaah I know im weird
    funnily enough, no i really enjoy the look of the fury weapons :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Spoiler tags exist for a reason :P I can't seem to find whatever you're hinting at.
    Well there was no spoiler tag, so I thought I'd just be safe (even though it's safe to assume by the title that 'here be spoilers!')

Anyway, just go to the artifact tool in wowhead and click on the appearance tab. The model I was referring to is at the bottom.

http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-calc#AnRSIjA

In the alpha the arms warrior axe quest appeared on the artifact forge guy who resets your talents. Then it was to go find the best axe wielder in azeroth, but he as bugged and wouldn't follow me so I couldn't figure out any more.