Coming back, but maybe too early

I haven't played in awhile. But am a long time wow player. Fired up a new account boosted a night elf feral druid to 90 and a troll shadow priest to 100. Of course tho as soon as I did I regretted it and kind of wanted the 1-100 exp since its been awhile (max out professions, take my time). But then I got to thinking about all the class changes and if I level a fresh toon that I want to be my main I may have to relearn how to play in a couple months. So then I was like well the feral druid isn't getting changed to much so I will level him up finish draenor stuff I missed then be ready for expansion and either keep him as my main or level a fresh toon when it hits. I just feel I am so far behind and the OCD in me will want to cram all the draenor content in the little time I have. From the little research I have seen shadow priests are getting a little bit of a revamp so figure I will wait to play him until maybe I level a fresh one on the alliance side when expansion hits. Or I can just play Diablo or something until the expansion. What do you guys suggest doing?

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's a video game. Do whatever you consider fun.
    This. I can't believe how many people need to seek validation to play a video game. If you are playing and enjoying it, continue regardless of whats about to happen. If you don't like it, don't play and especially don't make forum posts about it. Fun is subjective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenethon View Post
    especially don't make forum posts about it.
    it's an MMo and your asking him not to get involved or try to get gather other people to hav some kinda of debat/convisation which might be what make a group. Which then can hav fun togther in the game.

So true about the fun part. But the game is a tool to gather people ether to talk about or play with each other.

OT: atm try to find some guild and then get a network up and running for ether pve/pvp reasons, Try to prepare for legion just don't burn your self out on catching up with spamming HFC for items or quests. But try to get the ring it's kinda nice having and lore wise it fits more then use going back in time to a parallel universe. But that is just my opinion let's not just get into what people dislike.
    Last edited by mmocc1a1fece26; 2016-06-05 at 03:37 AM.

No, now is the perfect time.
    You will want to get prepared for the pre-patch coming in a few weeks.
    The sooner the better.
    Stockpile 250k gold for the ring come legion and get the best gear you can obtain.
    The first few levels of Legion leveling are pretty brutal at low ilvl.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Thank you for the insight. Gives me a good idea on what I want to do.