Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Horde Riots in East London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok

It is nice to see the man from pakistan who comes forth to defend the british dudes freedom of speech. I just dont understand why these people are reacting this way? If someone where to put up a muslim speaker infront of a church i cant dream that any1 would react the same way. Atleast not in my country of residence, maybe in the US i suppose.

What can be done to teach these people that freedom of speech > religion? Special classes, some for of new laws or what do you think should be done?

I always wonder who finds the time to do this shit lol.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Oh look a youtube video without context put up by a known facist group Britain First. (A group that pretty much called the BNP not extreme enough). This will certainly go places.

Deleted
    You know EXACTLY what this video is and who made it.

The utterly misleading title gave you away

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a long way from riots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Britain First, really? Why not go all the way and post a material from Infowars then?

*looks at the OP's post count*

Oh, never mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the European population in London shrinking down to a minority in the next few decades? It shouldn't be controversial to say they are getting taken over.

I could never be intimidated by someone with an English or French accent.

Deleted
    There was another video where it was claimed the police falsely arrested some of them after some scruffy types turned up for trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQbtN2MF_hw

Deleted
    Uhh your edited video clearly shows its people reacting to Britian First who are massive cunts and telling them to fuck off. Nice troll.

7+ Year Old Account
    meh screw the muslims lets drag them into the street and cut their heads off christians as well. have fun infracting me nazi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post

What's your point? Do you think videos of Muslims and right wingers should be banned from the Internet?
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-05 at 06:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I wouldn't call them right wingers.
    Britain First is based on conserving national and cultural heritage and stopping mass immigration. I think that's right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    What's your point? Do you think videos of Muslims and right wingers should be banned from the Internet?
    No but random edited YouTube videos without context and put up by Britain First. A fascist group, spawned from the BNP. Clearly has no place on this forum or anywhere else not named Stormfront.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No but random edited YouTube videos without context and put up by Britain First. A fascist group, spawned from the BNP. Clearly has no place on this forum or anywhere else not named Stormfront.
    Why can't we discuss their fascist policies though? From what I've read their policy goals are non-violent.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-05 at 04:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    As long as you realize they are a minority of the right wing and not representative for what most right wingers stand for.

They are a pretty hateful and violent bunch, always involved in riots.
    Even if they are hateful that really doesn't matter, the logic of any policy position stands on its own. Of course if they are violent they have to be arrested as individual criminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok
    If someone where to put up a muslim speaker infront of a church i cant dream that any1 would react the same way. Atleast not in my country of residence, maybe in the US i suppose.
    You're talking about the same place where 10yr old looters took over the city for days. The police didn't really have this situation under control either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Britain First, really? Why not go all the way and post a material from Infowars then?
    Sigh, dismissive arguments, lets instead use them as valid reasons to be extra critical.

Britain First
    - What I see is that very organised demonstration of Britain First starts by demonstrating infront of a mosque to block passage. This is legal.
    - This can be antagonised action but other than that you see little else they do to try and specifically antogonize the crowd. They did a bit about britain is a christian country although that would be more antagonizing towards atheist because when you have to put a label of religion on a country their right.
    - Because of the editing in favour of Britain First it can be the reason why you see them barely antagonishing the crowd. However their seems to be enough materials to show they intentionally prepared not to do that, because it wasn't needed and that was the point they wanted to make.

Moslim crowd:
    - You see many adult males 16-40 present having an agresive posture inching to fight and agressive words. Now i'm sceptical to their style of their words being because their moslim, it could be more related to britain hooligan culture element, their motivation is moslim though.
    - What is important to see is during the time the councilman is present infront of the Mosque demonstration the vibe is completly different. The moslim crowd is calmer, more in waiting and seems also less younger males are present. Either the councilman calmed the moslims down or the police cleared the crowd just before that.
    - However Britain First made a very good point when the councilman refused to shake the hand of the woman. For me this is a very bad sign, whatever you think about the roles of gender a handshake for me is a sign of working together and respect for eachother. This attitude is just not compatible with EU culture.
    - What i find especially worrying is after Britain First leaves the mosque. The moslim crowd is getting larger and more agressive. The numbers in both opposing groups is telling and it's really worrisome. The way the moslim crowd acted at that point is not one of a minority just wanting to keep some of their culture, but it's agressive and oppresive. It kind of reminds me in movies where you have a christian minority trying to convert others in a style of peacefullness and respect and once it's numbers are large comes the riots and book burning in other movies :P.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    - However Britain First made a very good point when the councilman refused to shake the hand of the woman. For me this is a very bad sign, whatever you think about the roles of gender a handshake for me is a sign of working together and respect for eachother. This attitude is just not compatible with EU culture.
    Its a sign of their culture, they consider it a grave sin to touch the opposite sex hand when its note permitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    - What i find especially worrying is after Britain First leaves the mosque. The moslim crowd is getting larger and more agressive. The numbers in both opposing groups is telling and it's really worrisome. The way the moslim crowd acted at that point is not one of a minority just wanting to keep some of their culture, but it's agressive and oppresive. It kind of reminds me in movies where you have a christian minority trying to convert others in a style of peacefullness and respect and once it's numbers are large comes the riots and book burning in other movies :P.
    Its a reaction to an aggresion from the former. If I went to your house and punched your wife in front of everyone.
    What would you do, call the police and sit iddle, or would answer the hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Its a sign of their culture, they consider it a grave sin to touch the opposite sex hand when its note permitted.

Its a reaction to an aggresion from the former. If I went to your house and punched your wife in front of everyone.
    What would you do, call the police and sit iddle, or would answer the hit?
    So what shaking a woman's hand is a grave sin? It only emphasizes that islam has nothing to do in a secular western nation where equality is supposed to be a thing. Do you honestly believe that it should be accepted? Is it equal to the sins in, let's say, christianity where there is: gluttony, greed, hatred etc. Shaking a woman's hand is supposed to be equal to swindling/backstabbing people out of greed/hatred? The formal laws in a country are above religion and discrimination is prohibited in all western countries afaik.

I think you missed his point.
    "The way the moslim crowd acted at that point is not one of a minority just wanting to keep some of their culture, but it's agressive and oppresive."