Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Come within a month maybe more people will have collected the pillars of creation from Golganneth to Aman'thul etc. With the primary objective and our reason to go Broken Isles completed. What do you think 7.1 (Most likely to be 7.1) will bring with it (hopping that its a content patch and not like the selfie camera and twitter patch 2.0)?
    Well I doubt we will get eye of aman'thul until we kill Guldan, which should be in 7.1, so thats what we got coming for us there.
    As for after that I believe we will probably see some titan/naga/old god raid leading us to how to use the pillars of creation to stop the portal until the 3rd and final raid tier when we enter Tomb of Sargeras to shut down the portal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    7.1 Tumblr integration and S.E.L.F.I.E Camera gets video feature.
    You don't think we will get a face-swap function?

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Well I doubt we will get eye of aman'thul until we kill Guldan, which should be in 7.1, so thats what we got coming for us there.
    As for after that I believe we will probably see some titan/naga/old god raid leading us to how to use the pillars of creation to stop the portal until the 3rd and final raid tier when we enter Tomb of Sargeras to shut down the portal.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't think we will get a face-swap function?
    Um, why would we need to wait for 7.1 to kill Gul'dan, the raid is in the game from release... This reminds me of people who thought BRF needed to be patched in...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Um, why would we need to wait for 7.1 to kill Gul'dan, the raid is in the game from release... This reminds me of people who thought BRF needed to be patched in...
    Ah, right my bad you are correct, BRF was released quite some time before 6.1... nvm then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakael View Post
    Five content patches? That's cute.
    Yeah new Blizzard politics - 2 patch max and next "expensive expansion".

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Yeah new Blizzard politics - 2 patch max and next "expensive expansion".
    Which A) happened for one expansion and B) they said was a mistake.

Come within a month maybe more people will have collected the pillars of creation from Golganneth to Aman'thul etc. With the primary objective and our reason to go Broken Isles completed. What do you think 7.1 (Most likely to be 7.1) will bring with it (hopping that its a content patch and not like the selfie camera and twitter patch 2.0)?
    Funny, here I was thinking collecting the Pillars of Creation was step 1 to defeating the legion invasion.
    Turns out its the final step...

step 1) read a bad summery of the story
    step 2) ?
    step 3) complain on the forums
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    7.1 I'll be thaldanath. As it's we're nzoths prison is. And will be a naga/old God raid. As we se aszhara in the expansion. And wehave 3 atamined water mounts... seeking weird for a expansion with no water zones...

Then 7.2 zanadalar. As a few strings of "troll raid" have been datamined. So I presume the zandalar once we take out the naga are no longer under constant attack. Meaning they become a threat. So we go take them out. Get some stuff with voljin

7.3 maybe some guardian stuff (or my next idea would go here and be the final patch. 4 aid teirs would be plenty for a expac)

7.4( or 7.3) e go to Argus on the exodar and kill kiljaden in his palace. Avenging velens child (or we go there through the portal as it leads to kiljadens palace anyways. And BTW sargeras is stuck in the twisting nether. So he would not be there to crush us)

And if they decide to bring back archimonde. As right now we don't know if he's really dead or not. Would be cool to have a fight of us with velen. Super powered up. Versus archimonde and kiljaden. Like hand and Franz. Taking turns fighting one. Kiljaden. Then archimonde. Back and forth. velen killing the other.

Possible Titan based expansion. Idk.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-06-05 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Possible Titan based expansion. Idk.
    Titans are dead. All of their Keepers on Azeroth are also already killed or subdued before. What new Titan based there could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakael View Post
    Five content patches? That's cute.
    MoP had four, I went with that patch schedule + a filler patch so there isn't a year between 7.4 and 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen is going to fix Exodar and go to Argus. Army of Light is fighting Legion on Argus... Portal in Tomb of Sargeras goes straight to Argus... Go figure where we go next.

While we will be mired in Argus, Nzoth will probably sweep Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Titans are dead. All of their Keepers on Azeroth are also already killed or subdued before. What new Titan based there could be?
    The titans physical forms are dead. Not their souls. And what "all of the keepers"

What about mimiron. Hodir. Thorim. Freya. Algalon. All of them are still alive...

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Wiki is using one outdated, screenshot of map from ingame:
    Hah. I have to look at the Continent Map more often...

The titans physical forms are dead. Not their souls. And what "all of the keepers"

What about mimiron. Hodir. Thorim. Freya. Algalon. All of them are still alive...
    Controlled by Yogg-Saron, we then subdued them and they are currently repairing Ulduar. All Titan facilities on Azeroth have been described in detail with Chronicles, there's no new Titan stuff on this planet.

And Algalon wasn't a keeper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Controlled by Yogg-Saron, we then subdued them and they are currently repairing Ulduar. All Titan facilities on Azeroth have been described in detail with Chronicles, there's no new Titan stuff on this planet.

And Algalon wasn't a keeper.
    Sorry celestial watcher... but who said it had to be on this planet? We could go to another planet. Covered in Titanic beings. Also maybe the Titan keepers worked on something the titans didn't know about. Who knows

Sorry celestial watcher... but who said it had to be on this planet? We could go to another planet. Covered in Titanic beings. Also maybe the Titan keepers worked on something the titans didn't know about. Who knows
    Azeroth is an example of most extensive meddling the Titans have done to any world. Worlds without a World Soul or Void corruption, like Draenor, are barely touched or completely passed by them. Worlds with World Soul were awakened to be part of the Pantheon. Worlds with Void corruption were either left as they were or destroyed.

Azeroth was special because it had both strong World Soul and Void corruption. To save the World Soul, Titans set to subdue the Void Gods (as ripping Y'Shaarj from the planet proved that completely destroying them wihtout killing the planet wasn't possible anymore. After subduing the Old Gods, they reformed the planet and built their facilities to nurture the World Soul inside in order to have it wake up someday.

Are the titan's souls still around? Could we theoretically contact and build new bodies for them?

7+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth is an example of most extensive meddling the Titans have done to any world. Worlds without a World Soul or Void corruption, like Draenor, are barely touched or completely passed by them. Worlds with World Soul were awakened to be part of the Pantheon. Worlds with Void corruption were either left as they were or destroyed.

Azeroth was special because it had both strong World Soul and Void corruption. To save the World Soul, Titans set to subdue the Void Gods (as ripping Y'Shaarj from the planet proved that completely destroying them wihtout killing the planet wasn't possible anymore. After subduing the Old Gods, they reformed the planet and built their facilities to nurture the World Soul inside in order to have it wake up someday.
    draenor had a old god, all planets were effected by the titans, just azeroth was the most

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Are the titan's souls still around? Could we theoretically contact and build new bodies for them?
    yes, the souls are still alive, so they could come back... just how is the issue...

15+ Year Old Account
    There really are a lot of possibilities given the legion has many worlds. I could easily see them adding a few new worlds/zones much like the molten front. Or go siege of ogrimmar style and have a max level old zone converted into a world quest and legion zone.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

draenor had a old god, all planets were effected by the titans, just azeroth was the most

- - - Updated - - -

yes, the souls are still alive, so they could come back... just how is the issue...
    Interesting, so their could be at least a few expansions about resserecting the titans. Maybe we go to infested/legion worlds and try to cleanse them to allow the titans to use the worlds.