If Blizzard created a new game

Blizzard have created different games for the most popular game genres..
    However i personally think it would be cool if they made an arcade racing game alike Mario karts,Crash Team Racing and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, with characters from all blizzards games,

with features like:
    PvP
    - Nonranked/Ranked Racing
    - Tournaments
    - Team ranked
    - Solo ranked

Arena mode /(teams , or "every man for himself")
    - Tournaments.

The different tournaments could maybe be implemented to blizzards website so you could see or join them there but also in game.

PvE (Raids & instances)
    - You work in teams to kill a boss, where you have to avoid a lot of obstacles(tight spaces, jumping puzzles you name it) in order to survive and get weapons.
    - Maybe even unlock new upgrades to your character/vehicles by completing them.

Customizable vehicles.
    - upgrades like new wheels/engine
    - Skins/ and or parts you unlock while playing

Vehicles features
    - Power slide
    . Jumping
    - Maybe even flying in some maps

Chat system for community
    - Maybe clan/guild ?

Future expansions
    New characters/maps/raids
    - Skins/vehicles parts

Achievements
    Do i have to say more ?.

This was just some idea i thought of while during the lore master achievement,

What are you guys thoughts about a game like this ?

Would you play it ?

Best regards
    Saikon.
    Last edited by Saikon; 2016-06-05 at 12:14 PM.

Not my personal favorite genre, and it being a racer it would work best on consoles or PC with a controller, and Blizzard seems to mainly focus on the PC platform first with their BattleNet stuff and all that. I would prefer if they, for once, made a real single player RPG.

Blizzard should definitely exploit the lack of proper PC versions of Mario Kart, Mario Party and Smash Bros.

Casual multiplayer games with known characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Not my personal favorite genre, and it being a racer it would work best on consoles or PC with a controller, and Blizzard seems to mainly focus on the PC platform first with their BattleNet stuff and all that. I would prefer if they, for once, made a real single player RPG.
    I personally own a controller which i use for PC games, so it would not be a problem ,
    I cannot see why that should be a obstacle especially with the lack of good pc racing/arcade games ^^

Deleted
    That sounds like a terrible game haha

Deleted
    Blizzard already has MMORPG, MOBA, FPS and more. What else do they need? They've pretty much nailed every genre. WoW is transforming, it's undergoing changes to fit the future of games. It won't die. VR is the the next big thing and it's possible WoW or such games like Overwatch will be heading down that path.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
    Blizzard already has MMORPG, MOBA, FPS and more. What else do they need? They've pretty much nailed every genre. WoW is transforming, it's undergoing changes to fit the future of games. It won't die. VR is the the next big thing and it's possible WoW or such games like Overwatch will be heading down that path.
    Why stop there if they can be the first to create an successful arcade racing game for PC ? might as well release for console also.

Deleted
    I want a version of Carmageddon in Stormwind. I can already see the 10x combo bonus for squashing those damn SW orphans like zits ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I want a version of Carmageddon in Stormwind. I can already see the 10x combo bonus for squashing those damn SW orphans like zits ;3
    haha nice 1+

Quote Originally Posted by Saikon View Post
    OP
    They did make a racing game... just not the one you're thinking about. Back when they were still called "Silicon & Synapse" they put out this AMAZING game: Rock n' Roll racing
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    They did make a racing game... just not the one you're thinking about. Back when they were still called "Silicon & Synapse" they put out this AMAZING game: Rock n' Roll racing
    Cool, i didn't know about that