Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Please do not confuse liberals with progresives.

Liberals value the freedom of individuals and don't judge people as a colective.
    Progressives always talk about groups of people "women are.." "muslims are..."

Liberals value freedom of speech above all else
    Progressives are the but army "I value freedom of speech ...BUT i don't think you should use it to offend people" or "I think freedom of speech is important ...BUT <insert random crap here that shows he doesn't really cares about freedom of speech>"

Liberals believe in equality of oportunity. Every one should have a chance to compete but only the best should be hired
    Progressives believe in equality of result. Why is this company having so few women?!

Comparing liberals with progressives is like comparing Conservatives with the DailyStormer
    Progressives are the Alt right of the left
    I think that "BUT" is quite important. With that "BUT" the Nazies might not get into control. "You can participate in democratic election BUT you must stay a democracy". The same thing is with Muslims. "You can push to whatever agenda you want BUT it cannot take basic rights from another".

For the purpose of freedom of speech or whatever, the liberals are pushing exactly the opposite from that by allowing those who reject freedom of pretty much everything get into control. Liberal views make sense when everyone plays by the basic rules of democracy and not taking someone else's basic right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I could never be intimidated by someone with an English or French accent.
    You obviously never actually set foot in Europe, or much of Africa.

I like how the person who made the video clearly have no idea what the "istan" suffix even mean.. I mean by calling London Londonistan the person is essentially saying that London is the land of the Londoners.. No shit sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I like how the person who made the video clearly have no idea what the "istan" suffix even mean.. I mean by calling London Londonistan the person is essentially saying that London is the land of the Londoners.. No shit sherlock.
    Clearly not what this means in context.

Nobody needs to explain further.

"This is a christian country" is all it took for me to not take these protesters seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    "This is a christian country" is all it took for me to not take these protesters seriously.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6785021.html

Britain is in fact a Christian country as officially recognised by the state.

If you want to dismiss Britain First, you'll have to do better than that.

Its done to agitate the muslims, who would supposed to act like civilized people regardless.

When the westburro baptist church goes and pickets funerals you don't see people acting like savages. They are ignored and mocked.

How ever this was not what happened here

10+ Year Old Account
    The majority of people self identify as Christians, our culture is Christian-ish and our Head of State is automatically the head of the Church of England. We do somewhat qualify as a Christian country.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok

It is nice to see the man from pakistan who comes forth to defend the british dudes freedom of speech. I just dont understand why these people are reacting this way? If someone where to put up a muslim speaker infront of a church i cant dream that any1 would react the same way. Atleast not in my country of residence, maybe in the US i suppose.

What can be done to teach these people that freedom of speech > religion? Special classes, some for of new laws or what do you think should be done?
    It could happen in certain areas of the US...the US is MANY states, all with different levels of tolerance .
    Blanket statements...mmmm keep ya' warm and cozy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Britain First is based on conserving national and cultural heritage and stopping mass immigration. I think that's right wing.
    Bullshit

They are based on making people believe that these threats exist explicitly to make money of the ill informed and stupid.

Let's not forget they send a begging email every week for things that never materialise, got their initial following by sharing pictures of abused dogs and asking people to donate, then gave none f that money to charity.

but your their target audience. American with no idea what's actually happening in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Bullshit

They are based on making people believe that these threats exist explicitly to make money of the ill informed and stupid.

Let's not forget they send a begging email every week for things that never materialise, got their initial following by sharing pictures of abused dogs and asking people to donate, then gave none f that money to charity.

but your their target audience. American with no idea what's actually happening in the uk.
    Don't forget that there aren't any other groups that your average white male thinks supports him.

SJW's killed them all off.

This is your result.....rebellion.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Britain First is based on conserving national and cultural heritage and stopping mass immigration. I think that's right wing.
    No, that is called logic. There isn't anything wrong with protecting your heritage as a nation. God forbid all the countries America has invaded and the number of wars we have had over the last 116 years have pretty much left cultures intact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riotzriotz View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6785021.html

Britain is in fact a Christian country as officially recognised by the state.

If you want to dismiss Britain First, you'll have to do better than that.
    Fine. Their leadership are proven liars, Jayda Fransen(nice English name their, right ) is a third generation Dutch immigrant with a Jewish. Paul"folding" Golding has absoloutly no respect for the forces he claims to represent.

They continue to exploit the death of Lee rigby for financial gain, despite repeated attempts by his family to stop them.

They post distorted stories and outright fabrications on their Facebook page, that can generally be disproven in 3 seconds with a simple Google search. all with the ultimate aim of milking as much money from their supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget that there aren't any other groups that your average white male thinks supports him.

SJW's killed them all off.

This is your result.....rebellion.
    What rebellion?

Last I heard they got physically chased out of town when they tried to have a protest. Twice. The only rebellion is against them.

They have NO elected members of local councils or parliaments. This is not rebellion, it's kids throwing their toys out of the pra, for attention, then running home and crying about it.

Fine. Their leadership are proven liars, Jayda Fransen(nice English name their, right ) is a third generation Dutch immigrant with a Jewish. Paul"folding" Golding has absoloutly no respect for the forces he claims to represent.

They continue to exploit the death of Lee rigby for financial gain, despite repeated attempts by his family to stop them.

They post distorted stories and outright fabrications on their Facebook page, that can generally be disproven in 3 seconds with a simple Google search. all with the ultimate aim of milking as much money from their supporters.
    I have no idea what you are babbling on about. Honestly.

All I can tell you is that Britain is officially a Christian country and you are wrong if you try to claim otherwise.

Edit - Britain First are rebelling against Muslim influx. Thus, it is a rebellion.
    Last edited by Riotzriotz; 2016-06-05 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Clearly not what this means in context.

Nobody needs to explain further.
    clearly, of course, their was no context to begin with, otherwise they wouldn't have cut the part of the video where they antagonised everyone to get the reaction they wanted

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what you are babbling on about. Honestly.

All I can tell you is that Britain is officially a Christian country and you are wrong if you try to claim otherwise.
    Of course, but not the point of the bulk of my post.

Demographically Christian, politically and culturally secular. Very different things

Deleted
    Silly Brits thinking Brexit will save them from THIS .

I think its safe to say that the safest closest country to hide from islam is prolly Poland ^^.

10+ Year Old Account

Demographically Christian, politically and culturally secular. Very different things
    Christianity does not hold sway, but it is certainly present in British culture and politics to varyng degrees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aion20 View Post
    Silly Brits thinking Brexit will save them from THIS .

I think its safe to say that the safest closest country to hide from islam is prolly Poland ^^.
    This has nothing to do with Brexit. The Muslim communities in the UK are from Commonwealth immigration, not EU immigration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Christianity does not hold sway, but it is certainly present in British culture and politics to varyng degrees.

- - - Updated - - -

This has nothing to do with Brexit. The Muslim communities in the UK are from Commonwealth immigration, not EU immigration.
    Of course it doesn't. But most uneducated young Brits (18-24) think European Union is the cause.

What i think should be done is have religion abolished.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

clearly, of course, their was no context to begin with, otherwise they wouldn't have cut the part of the video where they antagonised everyone to get the reaction they wanted

- - - Updated - - -

The fault of response lay with the respondee, not the antagoniser.

Britain First may well be antagonisers, but to respond to that with physical abuse puts the respondee in the wrong.

If British leadership says the official religion of Britain is Christian, then the official religion of Britain is Christian. I'm not trying to say that there aren't individuals who identify with other religions in Britain. I'm saying that the leaders of the country set the rules. And if they say it's a Christian country, then that is the official stance.