Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    [URL="http://i.imgur.com/a9u0Fjk.jpg"]
    Crazy how similar mine is to Xintic's. I mean, it's a pretty generic setup, but...
    My head hurts.. Nothing makes sense. are you a wlock or a freaking owl?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Crazy how similar mine is to Xintic's. I mean, it's a pretty generic setup, but...
    Yeah wtf is going on with your action bars. warlock spell but playing a balance druid?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Yeah wtf is going on with your action bars. warlock spell but playing a balance druid?!?!
    changed the textures - or simpler: macros.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    My head hurts.. Nothing makes sense. are you a wlock or a freaking owl?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Macros to change the icons.

Macros to change the icons.
    yeah i kinda figured as much, was more of a WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    yeah i kinda figured as much, was more of a WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Because we need more fel green everywhere, there hasn't been enough green/black themed content in the game.

This is my current WIP

Center frames are obviously player/target, to the right is target of target and opposite that is an identical hidden pet frame (as the ss is from a druid)

I'm having some issues deciding where to ultimately put my chatframe, but I'd love to hear what people think!
    Last edited by elfox; 2016-06-05 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post

I'm having some issues deciding where to ultimately put my chatframe, but I'd love to hear if anyone has any pointers for me!
    Top left or bust.

Top left or bust.
    Agreed, top left perfect candidate.

Decided to start work on a Legion-themed UI. Slowly building as more art assets become available or until I decide to PS stuff myself. Worked fine on Mythic Manno/Archi, so it's at least fully functional for raiding. Definitely want to resize certain things once I have time to clean up the TGA's.

Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

BTW, what bar texture are you using for those WA?

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    BTW, what bar texture are you using for those WA?
    Just a plain white texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post

Here is my latest UI creation, one that I will probably be using for the foreseeable future (unless Legion breaks it!).
    I really really like this The Unitframes probably wouldn't work for me when I'm healing but for Ele they look nice ^^
    Wondering what fonts did you use? (I'm not good at recognizing fonts or anything in general, so if it's something totally common and should be obvious, I'm sorry ^^') For the DMG Meters you don't need much space but it still seems kind of readable.

Question for everyone: Which fonts do you find easily readable? Especially for the chat I find obscure fonts very annoying and am looking for something neat and easily readable For most purposes I've been using 2002, sometimes Fritz Quadrata TT, but that's because they came with the SharedLib (I think?). I have been wondering what others are using tho ^^

This seems to be the only actual image I can find of my UI in combat without logging on and getting a fresh one. Anybody got any comments to make it neater or anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Marani View Post
    I really really like this The Unitframes probably wouldn't work for me when I'm healing but for Ele they look nice ^^
    Wondering what fonts did you use? (I'm not good at recognizing fonts or anything in general, so if it's something totally common and should be obvious, I'm sorry ^^') For the DMG Meters you don't need much space but it still seems kind of readable.

Question for everyone: Which fonts do you find easily readable? Especially for the chat I find obscure fonts very annoying and am looking for something neat and easily readable For most purposes I've been using 2002, sometimes Fritz Quadrata TT, but that's because they came with the SharedLib (I think?). I have been wondering what others are using tho ^^
    Pixel font looks like pf_tempesta_seven_condensed to me.

In regards to other readable fonts...I like Collegiate, Expressway is popular. I dunno, I just go on dafont.com and scroll through fonts until I find something I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Marani View Post

The font is almost exclusively Homizio Black. I think the clock is Vibroced for some random reason....all it chaos theory!

As for fonts, I prefer a classic sans serif type of font - nothing too fancy otherwise it becomes distracting. Fonts like Expressway are popular for that reason. I am VERY picky when it comes to fonts and cannot tolerate pixel fonts (personal choice) which is why I have hundreds of different fonts in my Shared Media folder but I usually go back to something simple.

Where are all the mind-blowing stop-motion UI's at??? Make me want to come back and play

Healer UI

Some nice UIs here

As i am currently on Beta Only and really love the Action Cam for Questing & 5-Man Content, i decided to tinker with the Ui a bit.
    The Main reason was, that the default Blizzard UI doesnt go well with the Action-Cam Settings (at least in my opinion).

So i got myself the ElvUI-Beta Build and removed the Player-Frame entirely. As an alternative the new Player Nameplate is now
    used with the same purpose, as it moves properly with the Action Cam. I decided to make the Target Frame kinda Huge und put it
    at a higher point. Im still not confident with how the Minimap, Chat and many other elements are placed and didnt find the right spot
    for WeakAuras, as they stay static on UIParent, rather than Camera.

So much bad english, lets continue with a picture!

Very interested what you guys and girls think about it.